4.2 Shaman - Enhancement Lazy Macro

Heres is one of the most popular one amongst my friends, they top the charts in damage/dps (if specced right, enchants and reforging, etc.) even with blues against raiding geared people! 1 button spam macro! *The “Alt” modifier key will refresh the totems.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

/castsequence reset=9/alt Call of the Elements,null
/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Lava Lash,Stormstrike,Earth Shock,Stormstrike
/castsequence reset=120 Feral Spirit,Shamanistic Rage
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Optional to add before Feral spirit depending your race:

Goblin

Rocket Barrage(Racial),

Orc

Blood Fury(Racial),

Troll

Berserking(Racial),

The macro will first put down the totems selected on Call of the Elements and then is the rotation and using cooldowns. If decide to refresh your totems just simply hold “Alt” key down and hit macro key once and next time you push macro again it will refresh the totems.
Don’t forget to put your weapon buffs on!

UPDATED September 30, 2011: Lowered reset totems by 1 second to prevent cutting off “/startattack” on goblins.

I know that LB is a big part of the rotation, is there a way to put that in your macro and if so where would it be added? Also you have use 13 and use 14 which are to activate two of the trinkets…which ones are they using?

Right now my friends use Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning on different buttons, the reason for this is because the Maelstrom Weapon Buff is very random on when it caps to 5 charges and putting it on the rotation it would mess it up if you do not have the 5 charges on.

I thought about it, maybe there is a way to do it, I might be looking into it but I think is probably using a different modifier with the macro and sometimes makes it more confusing than just hitting a key beside the macro or click on it. I got other idea but I will check ways to add it.

/use 13 is for upper trinket
/use 14 is for lower trinket

You can check the How to’s for more ways to customize the numbers.

Thanks for the reply. Now with the /use 13 and /use 14 trinkets…does that slow down the macro at all if the trinket’s ability is on cooldown or does it just ignore it if it is on cooldown?

One more thing, I also noticed they didn’t use “Unleash Elements” in their rotation. Was their a reason for that? Just curious.

Correct, it just ignores it if they are on cooldown

They use it, is on the second line of the macro, first spell:

/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Lava Lash,Stormstrike,Earth Shock,Stormstrike

it looks like the totem call will reset in 10 seconds, isnt this really short for setting down totems?

Hi shadow, the macro is correct. What this line means is that if you are out of combat for 10 seconds or don’t hit the macro at all for 10 seconds then it will put a new set of totems. Hopefully I explained this well.
In case you need to refresh them before that, just hold alt and hit the macro once to recast the totems.

Luis, according to most of the forums the preferred Fire totem is Searing Totem rather than Magma Totem. Do you see any problem with just switching out the name Magma for Searing in the macro?

ohh, forgot to ask is there a way to either edit or delete a post that I made earlier. I made the mistake of using my real name rather than a screen name. I know silly me.

Actually I think I just answered my own question. Its up to me which fire totem is set to be used with Call of the elements, now you can see why I would want to be able to delete my comments, lol. Please just delete these unless you think this would benefit someone in the future. Thanks again and love the addon.

Hi Snakedoctor, your comments do benefit the visitors that might be in doubt. But glad you figured it out that was part of the Call of the Elements set.

Hey, i can’t seem to get the macro to work. I get everything except the line with stormstrike, any reason for this, and i making an uber stupid mystake? Thanks for the help and all the wicked macros!

Scratch that comment, i’m an idiot, lol sorry for the stupid question.

Hi, this macro seems to be leaving Lava Lash on CD for FAR too long. When i use it on the dummy, I am losing about 2k DPS. Not sure if this macro is very valuable to enhancement shamans

Hello Wes, it might not be very valuable to you. But some people that might just want to relax, maybe farm a few things or pvp in those days they do not want to think, it is valuable to them.

I will try to check it out again and see if there are ways to improve it.

where do u add in your racial ability?

Hello James, an example for adding the racial for goblins is like this:

/castsequence reset=120 Rocket Barrage(Racial),Feral Spirit,Shamanistic Rage

Are you guys gonna update any shaman macros for 5.1 (ish) or are they needed?