5.2 for BM...

I am currently using the 5.1 macro. Seems to be working just fine, But I am sure they might be tweaks here and there that could use improvement. Just wonderin if anyone else made any macro’s for 5.2. :slight_smile:

Not really much in terms of tweaks. BM is honestly the same as it was in 5.1.

So far in terms of changes nothing really changed for Beast Mastery in terms of rotations. In terms of stats they did as many are removing Haste for Mastery. Ask Mr. Robot still goes with Haste / Crit though.

My only change that I would like to to see is something to be done to Kill Command. In our current way it goes off roughly once every 8-10 seconds when it should be going off every 6.

I tried the main macro on the 5.1 & it didn’t work at all for me. Here is what I have been using, I am no expert on macros so feel free to comment/tweak or tell me I’m just crazy if you want.

#1 - main rotation macro

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting, null
/castsequence reset=target/10 Arcane Shot, Kill Command, Concussive Shot, Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot
/cast Glaive Toss
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Bestial Wrath
/use 13
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

#2 - extra DPS macro

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target/90 Dire Beast, A Murder of Crows, Stampede

also I:

focus fire (at 5 stacks), kill shot (<20%)

The macro works fine I’ve been using it for weeks.

Yours on the other hand I have questions about. Why is Concussive Shot in your macro? Also Kill Command has a cooldown so you can’t use half your macro until that cooldown is up.

[quote quote=6113]I tried the main macro on the 5.1 & it didn’t work at all for me. Here is what I have been using, I am no expert on macros so feel free to comment/tweak or tell me I’m just crazy if you want. #1 – main rotation macro /castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting, null
/castsequence reset=target/10 Arcane Shot, Kill Command, Concussive Shot, Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot
/cast Glaive Toss
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Bestial Wrath
/use 13
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear() #2 – extra DPS macro #showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target/90 Dire Beast, A Murder of Crows, Stampede also I: focus fire (at 5 stacks), kill shot (<20%) [/quote]