5.2 Single, AOE Target Raid Macros

Hello all,

All of the macros here so far IMO “Bravo” But a lot of the time as stated they sometimes do damage according to charts and sometimes they completely don’t cast anything on the target except frost fever and you have to manually apply all of your other dots. Can one of you awesome people please post new May 2013 macros, One for definite single target damage, and one for main tanking adding in all aoe’s for multiple ad tanking in raids including everything I would need for “keeping threat”

To all who make macros for us. Thank you. It is greatly appreciated, and respect to your talents. Thank you in advance for the macro’s

ddwwbb

[quote quote=6433]Hello all,

All of the macros here so far IMO “Bravo” But a lot of the time as stated they sometimes do damage according to charts and sometimes they completely don’t cast anything on the target except frost fever and you have to manually apply all of your other dots. Can one of you awesome people please post new May 2013 macros, One for definite single target damage, and one for main tanking adding in all aoe’s for multiple ad tanking in raids including everything I would need for “keeping threat”

To all who make macros for us. Thank you. It is greatly appreciated, and respect to your talents. Thank you in advance for the macro’s

ddwwbb
[/quote]

Anyone going to help this fellow out? I could use those as well…