5.4.7 Frozen Orb,Flamestrike Blizzard

So I am trying to create something that is Use Frozen Orb on cooldown, Flamestrike on cooldown, and Blizzard as filler. What I have so far is just a single castsequence as follows:

#show
/castsequence reset=59 Frozen Orb,Flamestrike,Blizzard,Blizzard,Flamestrike,Blizzard,Blizzard,Flamestrike,Blizzard,Blizzard,Flamestrike,Blizzard,Blizzard

I would really like to have something that was smart enough to use stuff on cooldown instead of this sort of arbitrary castsequence I have setup. Any help would be appreciated.
Sometimes it will get stuck later in the cast sequence and not cast Frozen Orb when its cooldown has come up.

Try this:

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Blizzard
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Flamestrike
/castsequence reset 0.5 Frozen Orb

[quote quote=12445]#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Blizzard
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Flamestrike
/castsequence reset 0.5 Frozen Orb[/quote]

I have tried something similar to this and I can get Frozen Orb to cast but, I can’t get any of the other ones to cast. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. It seems to be in the format of most of the other macros here but, is not working as intended.

You cant get FS and Blizzard to cast is because you have to place those on the ground and not cast on the target. These spells, just like Death Knight’s DnD, dont work with priority based macros. You will have to stick to old fashion castsequence macro.

Thank you for the feedback. I think I will pull Frozen Orb out of the mix and just do

#show
/castsequence reset=11 Flamestrike,Blizzard,Blizzard,Blizzard

Blizzard is not worth casting, and Flamestrike barely is. I just spam Arcane Explosion and Living Bomb if AOE’ing.

Honestly, the AoE macro I use is below (which I got from someone off this site, but I can’t find the original now).

#showtooltip frozen orb
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,arcane explosion
/castsequence reset=0 0,frozen orb
/castsequence reset=5 mage bomb,ice lance,ice lance
/castsequence reset=target Nether Tempest,null
/petattack