[5.4.8] Beastmaster Macro

Hi guys,

My apologies to Beef Wellington for initially posting this in his forum. I hope I have posted it correctly this time.

Item Level is 556.
Major Glyphs are Mending, Misdirection, Animal Bond.
Minor Glyphs are Aspects, Tame Beast, Revive Pet.
Talents are 3,3,3,2,2,2,1.
I have a Spirit Beast as my pet for the extra heals.

I have no idea how to measure my DPS, but those little yellow numbers kept going up and up as I tweaked this macro. My pet finally stopped dying on me as well, so I must have got something right.

I use the Macro Toolkit add on to extend the number of macro characters I can use.

Hereā€™s the macro:

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/startattack
/use [@focus, help] [@pet, nodead, exists] Misdirection
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=target Widow Venom,null
/castsequence reset=target Concussive Shot,null
/castsequence reset=target Counter Shot,null
/castsequence reset=target Tranquilizing Shot,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/use Mend pet
/use [@player]Spirit Mend

Cheers,
Auldfart

looks doable. Iā€™m pretty sure someone will check it out. Iā€™ll probably check it out myself seeing as iā€™m trying to pet farm and some of the ones i want can only be tamed by BM hunters. A good way to measure your dps is either get the recount addon or skada damage meters.here are the links to them

Recount

Skada
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/skada

I prefer skada in the fact that you can make multiple boxes for them i.e. damage/dps and one for threat.

I did a bit of testing on it. On my end it was too clunky and several spells didnt fire down and I really didnt use some of the shots in there and kind of revised it a bit. It worked better me personally and wanted to share it with you and try it out.

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.6 A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/cast [combat] berserking

I put berserking in it for the troll racial and i use AMoC instead. It has a longer cd but has been tested to do more damage. I also took out Misdirection because it was spamming alot and have a seperate macro for it.

1 Like

please move this to a new topic and edit it as you wish. i am using a very old cell phone to post it.
topic: rez dead player durring combat with pet.
macro to announce to raid that i am going to dismiss a sporbat and call in a Quilin to rez a dead healer or tank.
macro then would then bring back in my sporbat. any sugestions. it mite be more then one macro. thanks.

[quote quote=15701]please move this to a new topic and edit it as you wish. i am using a very old cell phone to post it.
topic: rez dead player durring combat with pet.
macro to announce to raid that i am going to dismiss a sporbat and call in a Quilin to rez a dead healer or tank.
macro then would then bring back in my sporbat. any sugestions. it mite be more then one macro. thanks.[/quote]
/i prepair for loss of buffs from my sporebat going to REZ dead raid member.
/pet passive
/dash
/pet dismiss
/use deterrence
/call pet2
/cast rez
/i Rez in possess
/call pet1
/i buffs back up, kick butt.

ā€œKim Possibleā€ as well as Seth Greenā€™s "Robot Rooster,Inch and movies which includes ā€œNorbitā€ and "Blades regarding Beauty.Ins

Either artists 锘?a href=http://www.prixcelinesac.fr>sac Celine prix neuf established individuals love implementing ā€œDancing along with the Hollywood film stars.ā€

"What I enjoy over it probably the most could be that the men and women on the program are pleasant. It really is just like a loved ones and i have been in a thousand tv programs. Everything you truly feel on the demonstrate is without a doubt serious. A divorce judges can be nice most people are very nice. I couldnā€™t contain wanted them to be a better job,In Carter proclaimed.

Staunton stated prix sac nano Celine many people are interested in the actual showā€™s vocalists and even orchestra that include dwell song to your ballroom dancers. While not from the front, this artists experience an natural part, the woman suggested.

"There is significantly demands at any individual, particularly you. We simply canā€™t screw up because if carry out, you chaos all of them (the ballet dancers) together. sac phantom Celine prix Anything that happens in our jaws needs to be ideal,Centimeter your lover says, putting, ā€œItā€™s the very best show that Iā€™ve ever completed definitely.ā€

ā€œIā€™m planning ā€˜Dancing considering the Starsā€™ will be the ticketed should end along a level,ā€ Staunton, 25, says.

Davidson matured with Inglewood in the family of gifted activities industry people today. Sheā€™s got an important relative whom sings together with He Petty and also the Heartbreakers plus her own big brother, Thomas Billings, is an Emmy best rated company director of these films and television will show while "Save the third Flow,Ins "Coach Lewis,Inches ā€œMiami Viceā€ in addition to "Hill Neighborhood Doldrums.Half inch

"I going vocal singing around senior high school,In . said Lewis, exactly who extra this being raised in Usually are inside them for hours loved ones from the activity organization started out doors on her behalf. She remaining UCLA to your workplace like a competent musician.

"My moms and dads happen to be mortified. Iā€™d been going to be medical attention even so had been moonlighting on the clubs,In the girl explained. "You be required to observe an individualā€™s core. If you do everything you love, youā€™ll end up delighted.Inch

Carter announced for the reason that the lady life regionally and doesnā€™t vacation, she gets necessary vocal perform often around L . a . for movie and television. This lady seemed to be required to try out meant for "Dancing while using the Super stars.Inch

"I ordinarily you should not get and even try-out designed for points because I do not have to. Itā€™s a smal