5.4.8 BM Hunter Dominance New Updated Macros (BM)

Greetings fellow Hunters,

As promised I would update my new macros here is what I am currently running. A lot of you had a lot of questions about my DPS/Gear/Set up so here it is in all it’s fun. I hope you enjoy and if you have questions please don’t hesitate to msg me, or leave a comment.

Talents: 3,3,3,2,2,1
Major (G) Animal Bond, Endless Wrath, Liberation
Minor (g) Aspect of the pack, Aspects, Aspect of The Cheetah

Single Target Macro (Spamable)

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Glaive toss
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Focus Fire
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=5 Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Kill Shot,Kill command,Kill command,Kill Shot,Glaive Toss,Kill Command
/cast [combat] Dire Beast
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/use Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil
/startattack

AOE Macro (Spamable)

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Multi-Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=3 MULTI-SHOT,MULTI-SHOT
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Dire Beast
/cast Bestial Wrath
/castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire
/startattack

Kil Shot (just incase)

#showtooltip Kill Shot
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast !Kill Shot

Feign Death (yup)

#showtooltip Feign Death
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast !Feign Death

Pre Pot: Then spam till everything pops at the beginning, or when Lust hits.

#showtooltip Stampede
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Bestial Wrath 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Stampede
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Rapid Fire
/castsequence reset=0.3 Dire Beast
/petattack

Deturance: (always good)

#showtooltip Deterrence
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast !Deterrence
/cast Mend Pet

Disenguage (Always good)

#showtooltip Disengage
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast !Disengage
/cast Mend Pet

Everything else is a self press like extra trinkets, potions, and other things such as if you are a engineer and have gloves you can use that in the macros at the bottom right before (/startattack) There are many different players and many different specs. I am not say8ing that these will work for everyones play style. All I know is they work for me in basically any situation. PVE: LFR, Flex, SoO reg, SoO Heroic, and even PvP. I hope that you all have as much fun as you do with these as I do and if you ever want to get in touch with me I am on shattered Hand Just message me and I will shoot you a message in game or real ID you. Thank you for the site and keeping up the HUNT!

-Beef

I’m curious about your cast-sequence in the macro. I’m guessing you have it there just for when targets are at 20% or less in health? Obviously kill shot wont fire in that sequence unless that’s the case.

Also you don’t have arcane shot in the macro. Was that meant to be left out and used on it’s own? Obviously our rapid fire gets reduced cooldown every time we use with thanks to our 2 set bonus.

I’ve tested the macro in dungeons and test dummies and does far less dps than other BM macros that are listed and the one I currently use.

Yes, that is for a auto cast just when kill shot is there to proc.

[quote quote=13347]Also you don’t have arcane shot in the macro. Was that meant to be left out and used on it’s own? Obviously our rapid fire gets reduced cooldown every time we use with thanks to our 2 set bonus.

I’ve tested the macro in dungeons and test dummies and does far less dps than other BM macros that are listed and the one I currently use.
[/quote]

Like I said they will work for some and will not for other play styles. Yes it is left out to be a manual shot because otherwise it will eat all of your focus… I am still tweaking the process of everything and will update mine but thats what I am using and I am always at 400k + and 1.4m+ Burst. I would love to see you macros.

I gotta try this when i get home because i think im using one of the moderators 5.3 macros with blink strikes and barely pull 120k dps at 550 ilvl. one question though, would changing those numbers in the lines affect my dps at all? my computer isnt the best and i seem to have very high latency quite often. so would i change them to .9? Also i saw someone else ask on another post about spamming the macro key, is that all you need to do is beat the key repeatedly? I play on a regular HP laptop but i do have a SteelSeries WoW mouse so i dont know if it would be better to bind it to the mouse or if that would even make a difference. thanks so much!

yes but make sure you are using the 0.9 = to your world latency not your computers.

First up, a Mayor Thank You ! for sharing these macro’s with us all!

However, i do have a question, how come u dont have Arcane Shot incorperated within your macro’s ? Is it that useless even if u have the 2 piece set bonus or 4 piece set bonus ?

Oke, i didnt see that this question has already been awnsered.

Also i find that this macro does cap you on focus most of the time. Is there an easy way to fix that by maybe adding an extra arcane shot to the cast sequence ? I know we need to press Arcane Shot manually but still… Lazy = Lazy…

Ive also found out that when using you BM Single spamable macro, that Kill Command only fires off once in a while and not when off cooldown. Ive messed around with the 0.9 settings and such ( im at a constant 9 ms world and home ) but nothing seems to work. Any idea’s why this is happening ?

[quote quote=13375]First up, a Mayor Thank You ! for sharing these macro’s with us all!

However, i do have a question, how come u dont have Arcane Shot incorperated within your macro’s ? Is it that useless even if u have the 2 piece set bonus or 4 piece set bonus ?<br>

Oke, i didnt see that this question has already been awnsered.

Also i find that this macro does cap you on focus most of the time. Is there an easy way to fix that by maybe adding an extra arcane shot to the cast sequence ? I know we need to press Arcane Shot manually but still… Lazy = Lazy…

Ive also found out that when using you BM Single spamable macro, that Kill Command only fires off once in a while and not when off cooldown. Ive messed around with the 0.9 settings and such ( im at a constant 9 ms world and home ) but nothing seems to work. Any idea’s why this is happening ?
[/quote]

to answer a couple of your questions though im not that experienced with hunters that well. as long as i can kill something with the macro w/o getting killed im good LOL. From past experiences I noticed that Arcane shot has had the habit of hogging up the rotation so to speak in the macros so alot of ppl tend to remove it. A suggestion is to copy the macro and make tweak it a bit moving things around and trying it w/o screwing up the original one if you make a mistake and forget where all went if that makes any sense. Another thing to take into consideration is that ppls setups are different. I know some ppl went straight haste for focus regen (not sure on the numbers on that) and build focus alot quicker. Some ppl have gaming keyboards or mouse which allows them to hold the button down w/o finger mashing repeatedly and seems to get better results rather than finger mashing. On some macros i’ve tested I got way better results with the gaming keyboard and mouse rather than machinegunning the macros manually.

onto the castsequence reset timers. They go based off your world latency rather than home. so pretty much it boils down to the following:
World MS
10 ms = 0.1
20 ms = 0.2
30 ms = 0.3
40 ms = 0.4
50 ms = 0.5
60 ms = 0.6
70 ms = 0.7
80 ms = 0.8
90 ms = 0.9

you never want to go past 0.9

as far as KC is concerned it can all boil down to fingerbanging vs gaming keyboard/mouse or a bit of tweaking of the macro. Hope this helps in any way :smiley:

@All

Most of you are saying that this macro, or my macros do not work and this is incomplete. I don’t know what else I can do to make them more beneficial you your class, spec, or anything else. Would you like me to post pictures of my dos meters showing you that these are 100% functional macros even without "arcane shot being added in to drain your focus. Im really trying to share all of my macros that I spewnd a lot of time on making and fixing. A lot of the time you will have to adjust them to your World latency, spec, gear, importance, rotation. This is just what I use and on Garrosh last night I hit 1.8M Burst damage and 380-410 Max damage at all times…

Please let me know what else I can do. I can always show screen shots of what I am using as far as picture’s of the macros in my toolkit. If that is allowed by this site.

Thank you.

@beef

I like alot of your macros. I use some of them and i think i tested a couple of them for you. I personally think some of the others setups are different and might be having some issues with it. I know alot of these macros ppl post in here aren’t optimal for button mashers and thats where some of the issues lay.

Imho, I think your macros are good though

Hey i love your macro’s. just dont quite understand what exactly im doing wrong in using them. i dont seem to get near the numbers you are. my world latency is about 22-24 so i changed em to .3 also what did the last post mean about it not working for button mashers. i have a steel series mouse and i play on a laptop. would it be more beneficial to hook it up to a mouse button? and if so are you not supposed to just spam the button as much as you can? Your input would be great because i cant seem to hold 140k sometimes and others i can. Never said anything about your macro’s being bad at all, just dont quite understand exactly how to use them i guess.

… NEW POST HERE …

I find that using this i only find myself doing cobra shot 6 times in a row then doing 1 ability then nothing else?

Hi,

Just thoguht I’d share what I’m using at present testing your BM macro I do get a nice burst at the start then it starts to level out. The one I’m using isn’t great on the burst front but levels out roughly the same as yours a smidge lower.

But for the smidge lower dps I get a macro I can use for PVE and PvP with some survival / disrupts. Like its been said tweak to your own play style hopefully someone will enjoy the one below and perhaps enhance.

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
/targetenemy [nodead,noexists]
/cast [mod,combat] Counter Shot
/castsequence reset=target/5 Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence [@targettarget,nomod]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Spirit Mend
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Focus Fire
/cast [nomod,combat] Rapid Fire
/cast [nomod,combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [nomod,combat] !Widow Venom
/startattack

I switched out Dire Beast in favour of TOTH as I use Arcane shots in mine for the rapid fire reduction / hunters mark.

Edit BM Spirit beast in there for some healing…Edit had nomod in my counter shot changed to [mod,combat] apologies for the edits…

Dave