6.0.3 Destruction Warlock Macros, not super lazy (Sorry)

Most of these are pieced from others sited at the bottom. I use MacroToolkit as it is very easy to use. The first 2 are meant as a rotation builder for raiding or dungeons, the Burst Macro is meant more for mob killing as it is meant to kill things quickly not over time. Please understand that these are not going to top out your dps but are going to help you not have to figure out inside CD and GCD and all that non sense. Just spam buttons, while sometimes holding shift (explained further below).

Destruction Single Target 2 button
1.Start by building up embers
2.Once you hit 3 embers use 2nd macro
3.If target is below 20% life and you have 3 embers, hold the shift key one time to fire off 1 Shadowburn. Then continue spamming the button without shift to build embers back to 3.
4.If you have the proc that makes casting Chaos Bolts faster. Stop all spamming and use the second macro.

Make new Macro. Label it DestSPAM or something of the sort.

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod,combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/cast [mod] Shadowburn
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/cast [combat] Command Demon
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/petattack

Chaos Bolt + Dark Soul Mod Macro
1.When you have the 3 embers, hold down the shift key and fire off one time.
2.If you don’t have the three, but you see the proc, fire off one time w/o shift.
3.If Dark Soul is on CD and you don’t have 3 embers or see the proc, but your trinket is coming off cooldown, then fire off one time w/o shift.

Make New Macro. Label it CB.(I don’t think putting things on top changes really how they fire, but meh I like it)

#showtooltip Chaos Bolt
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/castsequence [nomod] reset=1 Chaos Bolt

AoE Macro
1.Build as many embers as you can before activating Fire and Brimstone.
2.If less than or equal to 4 targets. Rain of Fire (separate button), and spam the macro w/o holding shift.
3.If greater than 4 targets. Rain of Fire and hold shift (activating F&B) then spam macro.
4.This macro casts Havoc, so fire off once, then choose another target and keep spamming.

Make a new macro. Label it AoE.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod,combat] Fire and Brimstone
castsequence [nomod] reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/cast [combat] Havoc
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

The Burst Mob/Questing Macro
1.Just spam until you have 3 embers then hold shift.

Make new macro. Label it Burst or summin.(Definitely not dps heavy but really bursty)

#showtooltip
/cast [mod] Chaos Bolt
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/cast [combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/cast [combat] Shadowburn
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/petattack

Ok so thats it. Please leave comments and I will try to read and update/correct anything you guys have. Thanks to Brad, Feradi Bloodmane, Gothra, and Beef Wellington. I use your stuff to help me shape mines.

Also too forgot to mention. I use a pet for leveling purposes sometimes. If you have the sacrifice just leave command demon.

Really interesting method… gonna try it…
Do you have a such a guide for demonology or affliction?
oh yeah wich talent build and glyphs are recommended for this?
now when you speak of shift it doesn’t seem to work ( shadowburn)

i found out that the macro for soulburn worked if i put it like this
/cast [mod:alt] Shadowburn

do i need to do this also for
??

i found out that the macro for shadowburn worked if i put it like this
/cast [mod:alt] Shadowburn

do i need to do this also for
??

After further testing the macro does not cycle through correctly like I thought it did so I had to make changes like this (The timing in all the macros are the same and so is the use. They just cycle through correctly now.):

Main Raiding Spam(The shadowburn here fires correctly with Shift or any mod. Also remember 3 Stack of Backdraft procs !Stopcasting! and cast your Chaos Bolt w/o Dark. If you have 3 embers but no proc cast CB with Dark and watch a giant crit happen. If you tend to be getting 3 emebers and 3 stacks on proc you can just use the dark together as this will just boost the crit. Big numbas :0 )

#showtooltip
/cast [mod,combat] Shadowburn
/castsequence [nomod] reset=9 Immolate,Incinerate,incinerate,incinerate,incinerate
/castsequence [nomod,combat] reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/cast [nomod,combat] Summon Doomguard
/cast [nomod,combat] Command Demon (Or sacrifice ability here)
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/petattack
/mtce

Main Chaos Bolt (just hold shift and press once will fire a CB and Dark Soul, otherwise will only fire CB)

#showtooltip Chaos Bolt
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/cast [mod,combat] Chaos Bolt
/cast [combat] Chaos Bolt
/mtce

Main Quest/Burst(Here the shift is just for hard casting that CB)

#show Conflagrate
/cast [mod] Chaos Bolt
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/castsequence [nomod] reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/cast [combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/cast [nomod,combat] Shadowburn
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/petattack
/mtce

Again let me know if you have any questions or comments. I will be making one for Demo right after this :slight_smile:

No need. Check my update. I fixed the SB. Also the mod is any of the keys Alt,Shift,Ctrl. If you leave like that you have more choice. Thanks for the quick reply! :slight_smile:

Working great. I registered only to thank you.
Just Aoe macro not efective.

[quote quote=18992]Working great. I registered only to thank you.
Just Aoe macro not efective.[/quote]
YES LOVING THE MACRO’S!!!but i have to agree… the AoE gets stuck sometimes… but never the less… super macro’s

can not get it to work not sure if I have the right add-ons, talents what but everything shows as error please hlp.

The macro toolkit is the addon we use.
Then read all the posts of JJ.
Normally you should have 4 or macro’s
Next to that i use alt as the second ability in the macro. In one of the posts on reaction to jj, you can see what i mean
If you have any question let know