(6.0.3) Frost Mage Lazy Macro..!

::Lazy Macro By AssAssIn::
Hello all Assassln Here with Another Frost Mage Lazy Macro. Hope You enjoy this macro I’m sure this isn’t perfect any comments or suggestions appreciated.

My Talents:
Level 15) Ice Floes
Level 30) Player Choice (I like Flame Glow)
Level 45) Ice Ward (My Choice for Mobility)(Place on Separate Button)
Level 60) Cauterize
Level 75) Frost Bomb
Level 90) Mirror Image

The Macro:
As the macro stands it fires perfect in my opinion :P, but if you notice any thing that could be improved please feel free to comment.

Button 1

#showtooltip FrostBolt /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /castsequence [mod:alt]Frostfire Bolt /castsequence reset=target Frost Bomb,Frostbolt,Frostbolt,Frostbolt,Ice lance,Ice Lance /use [combat]Ice Floes /use [combat]Icy Veins /use [combat]Mirror Image /use Frozen Orb /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Recommendations / Tips:

• Place Ice Lance on a separate Button for Procs
  • Hold down alt to fire of Frostfire Bolt procs
  • Place Ice Ward on separate button use when needed

Macro Addon:

Macro Toolkit

Not to sure what else to add still new to the macro Guides GOOD LUCK my fellow LANCERS.

Please leave your feedback about the macro below :slight_smile:

macro works well compared to the others listed with around 10k burst and settles at around 6k for me ilvl 254

[quote quote=18421]macro works well compared to the others listed with around 10k burst and settles at around 6k for me ilvl 254
[/quote]

sorry i ment 524

Thanks Jae, I’m Glad it’s working for you any question feel free to comment.

Everything looks good in the macro ; maybe trying to add ice barrier or something

Good day Assassin, Long time lurker first time posting,

I copied and pasted your macro but all I get are a lot of "Not a macro command: followed by red text. I am using an up to date version of macro toolkit and my other macros are working properly… any ideas? Thank you in advance, Benny

Never Mind!! I went back into your macro and found that when I copied and pasted there were spaces in each line. Ima n00b

Thanks for the macro. Works good!

Could anyone adapt this to work with 6.1.2?

Works for me as of April 27, 2015.