Forums Forums Druid Archive Patch 6.0+ 6.0.3 Gnome Sequencer 1 Button BoomKin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Sergeant

ilvl 560 MOP gear doing 7k to 8k @ lvl 90 on a lvl 90 test dummie at the Shrine. Talents 1-1-3-3-2-3 <left to right>. This works for both eclipses just spam it.

Sequences['Boomy'] = { 
    PreMacro = [[
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /use [noform]!Moonkin Form
    ]],
    "/castsequence reset=25/target Moonfire",
    "/castsequence reset=25/target Sunfire",
    "/castsequence reset=10 Force of Nature",
    "/cast Starsurge",
    "/cast Starfire",
    "/cast [nochanneling] Wrath",
    "/cast Celestial Alignment",
    PostMacro = [[
    /startattack
    ]],
    }

I took parts of what other people did and wrote this and tested it. 25 sec reset keeps you from spamming moonfire and Sunfire while keeping it constant on the target. Reset of 10 on Force of Nature keeps it in constant rotation with the charge up cooldown. The rest should be self explanatory. This is a Single target macro that again is not eclipse dependent. `

Daniel Pritchard
    Scout

Bro, works great.. Using it right now, you have anything for AOE?

‘Caroline Nilsson
    Scout

Do u have anything for lvl 100? thx

‘Caroline Nilsson
    Scout

Hm nvm couldnt even get the macro to work, just spamming wrath. No dots.

Laak
    Grunt

Not sure about /castsequence reset=25/target parts of the macro. Considering the fact there is only one spell in the /castsequence – it should still be casting those spell whenever they are available (ignoring the reset part)

Brian
    Sergeant

Bro, works great.. Using it right now, you have anything for AOE?

Isn’t there only one aoe spell and it’s channeled.

Not sure about /castsequence reset=25/target parts of the macro. Considering the fact there is only one spell in the /castsequence – it should still be casting those spell whenever they are available (ignoring the reset part)

I’m not really a gnome expert. My understanding is that it works like bar swapping. Castsequence gives control over the spell in gnome but can still be used to string multiple spells but why would you do that when you’re bar swapping?

If this works for you? great! not sure why it wouldn’t be. I leveled my 90 Druid to 95 so far on it. If it needs updating at 100 i’ll post it but it might be awhile.

Brian
    Sergeant

This should be absolutely true and it should be working as you are saying and I have found with other macros that I’m writing and working on that it does work this way if you write in the PreMacro or PostMacro portion of the script. When written into the middle part it actually works as written. Now why that is I don’t know. I also noticed that "/castsequence reset=10 Force of Nature", is kinda all over the place with the rotation. The reset timer doesn’t seem to matter. The other one ... reset=25/target works exactly how it’s written with only one spell. Seems to be giving some control over the cast frequency. Maybe someone else finds something different. I’m sorry for dismissing your comment and I hope this answers it for you.

Retired Fixer
    First Sergeant

I know it would mean 2 macros, but shouldn’t there be one for solar and one for nature? I know you say it works for both phases already…

I used to do this for my lock as well where I had one rotation that built up embers and another that used them

Brian
    Sergeant

alright now lvl 97 with gear ilvl 563. Starting Spires of Arak, Killing the same ten Adherents over and over and over. Basically trying any and all combinations and changes to the script that I created above. Trying to follow known rules for command vs. what I wrote. Really didn’t think what I wrote was going to cause anyone grief. I was actually trying to help fill a need. Anyway the ending results are this. If you try to move or change the sunfire/moonfire commands one of two things is going to happen. Either you spam them or your DPS gets cut in half or a combination of the two. I don’t know why it works the way it’s written. I have updated it though to the listed below. Starsurge became an instant cast so I changed how that was being utilized in the Macro.

Sequences['Boomy'] = { 
    PreMacro = [[
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /use [noform]!Moonkin Form
    ]],
    "/castsequence reset=25/target Moonfire",
    "/castsequence reset=25/target Sunfire",
    "/castsequence reset=10 Force of Nature",
    "/cast [nochanneling] Starsurge",
    "/cast Starfire",
    "/cast [nochanneling] Starsurge",
    "/cast [nochanneling] Wrath",
    "/cast Celestial Alignment",
    PostMacro = [[
    /startattack
    /use [combat]13
    /use [combat]14
    ]],
    }

Also in as much as I like feed back. I have included the recount information for those same ten Adherents in the starting area of Spire of Arak using the macro just above in case anyone is still confused whether this actually works as written.

Starfire,     169566, 30%
    Starsurge,    145717, 25.9%
    Sunfire(dot),  71679, 12.7%
    Moonfire(dot), 55382, 8.2%
    Wrath,         38884, 6.9%
    Sunfire,       36059, 6.4%

And Robert in regards to the Warlock Destruction. I wrote a macro that builds embers in the body and burns them in the postmacro. Its just a matter of creating a balance that works. And no I wasn’t going to post the warlock macro because all I did is modify one of the ones posted already.

Retired Fixer
    First Sergeant

And Robert in regards to the Warlock Destruction. I wrote a macro that builds embers in the body and burns them in the postmacro. Its just a matter of creating a balance that works. And no I wasn’t going to post the warlock macro because all I did is modify one of the ones posted already.

Oh I was just pointing out another instance where I thought 2 macros are useful, not asking you to post one; but, thank you for your contributions!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)

The forum ‘Archive Patch 6.0+’ is closed to new topics and replies.