How it works:

2p Macro - Video Tutorial >> CLICK HERE <<

Normal Macro
Spamming 1
Hit 2 to use Howling Blast when needed
When you are ready to use BOS you hold Alt while spamming 1
When BoS is finished release Alt and go back to spamming 1

Update 2/8
Death Strike Added for Dark Succor Procs.
2p Tier macro added for 85% Rime Procs.

2p Tier

Sequences['FrostBreath'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Dreadknot",
  SpecID=251,
  Talents = "3123232",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/7-1-5-breath-of-sindragosa/#post-44428",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Pillar of Frost",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Hungering Rune Weapon",
        "/cast [mod:alt] !Breath of Sindragosa",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Obliterate",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost",
        "/cast [combat] Remorseless Winter",
        "/castsequence Obliterate, Howling Blast",
        "/cast Frost Strike",
        "/cast Death Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
    },
  },
}

Normal BoS Macro

-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Dreadknot",
  SpecID=251,
  Talents = "3,1,2,3,2,3,2",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Obliterate, Frost Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Credit to John Mets for adding the macro for the older GS.

author="Dreadknot",
specID=251,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3123232",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
]],
"/cast Obliterate",
"/castsequence reset=combat Obliterate, Frost Strike",
PostMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
}

has anyone tested this? looking into getting into the BoS build but im worried on the amount of uptime i can have it up

I average 25-30 sec of uptime depending on how often Murderous Efficiency procs. You can increase the duration by using Horn of Winter and Runic Attenuation along with higher haste.

problem is im still rocking original GS havent updated. so didnt know if it would still work

[quote quote=44247]problem is im still rocking original GS havent updated. so didnt know if it would still work
[/quote]

would look like this in old GS

author="Dreadknot",
specID=251,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3123232",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
]],
"/cast Obliterate",
"/castsequence reset=combat Obliterate, Frost Strike",
PostMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
}

Thanks for posting the old macro John ill add it to my post at the top

okay. so i updated to GSE2 and had a dumb question…

when im doing breath do i hold alt the entire time or let go and continue normal rotation?

You hold Alt for the duration of the breath.

i thought so.
tough part is i just got seal of necro which gives hungering rune weapon another charge, and it eats both as soon as i start breath

Bet hey… this macro by far put my dps well and beyond what i was doing with shotgun…

i had two strokes so my hands dont keep up with me anymore so this helps a ton…

pulling over 900k with breath on single target

Glad to hear it is working so well for you. Im not sure if but you can try changing the hungering rune weapon line to /cast [mod:alt] !Hungering Rune Weapon. I think that should cause it to cast the second charge immediately after the first has expired. If you try it let me know and i can add it to the macro.

Time for one of the stupids to ask a silly thing…you say “It is spammable but you will have to manually apply Howling Blast. When Breath of Sindragosa is off cooldown hold ALT while spamming and it will use BoS. I recommend using BoS with Hungering Rune Weapon for best results.”

Now does that mean during the rotation [if manually pressing 1 a million times lol] you then press which ever HB is [number 2] then you hit BoS key??? When do we stop spamming with ALT and revert back to the non alt bind?

Normal Macro
Spamming 1
Hit 2 to use Howling Blast when needed

2p Macro
Spamming 1

I hope that helps Jamie.

Ok im doing something wrong 892ilvl frost dk got belt as leg 25% haste im aviable to keep it like 5-8 secs how come

It is hard to say for sure what is causing the low uptime of BOS for you without knowing exactly what you are doing. The only thing I can think of is to make sure you have Alt held while spamming the macro for the entire duration of your BoS.

Im sorry u mean hold alt all the time or just press it once to start breath

When BoS is finished release Alt and continue to spam 1

Not my macro… but I have tried it… it is suitable as a one button macro… but like most macros… you still need to be prepared to monitor things… at the beginning of the BoS Rotation if you are starting a boss fight… you will need to have your food buffs…pre pot…hit your weapon sindrogasa cast… then to have enough runic power maybe a quick cast of howling blast…2 casts of Oblit… and to be safe so you don’t just waste your first breath… pop hungering rune weapon…Now hit your alt key while spamming your key that you have the macro bound to… continue this until the breath stops…watch your hungering rune weapon and runic power if it is getting low… you may have to start it manually… this method will prolong the cast… the above was why I was hesitant to attempt a one button macro… even though it is a one button macro you STILL NEED to monitor things…your second cast if in combat and you don’t have runes available there will be times it will only run a short while… overall… to really get a good breath run…you will either have to learn to manage a breath build on your own… or have certain parts macro’d … the more micro management of a macro the longer duration of a breath… for instance using my macro WHICH IS NOT A ONE BUTTON macro on the first cast keeping some things in mind… and micro manage howling blast procs…you can get well over a minute on your first cast… doing the same with Dreadknots can give you the same results… having the belt…ring…or helm… can also prolong the cast… the minimum you should attempt to have in stats I would recommend at least 25% Crit…20% Haste… ALOT of Mastery…6% versitality … To get more road time

Edit this is why I posted about the issues with trying to do a Lazy Macro/One Button Mash Macro is practically impossible and get good results… if you think this macro will suit your purpose then use it… but keep in mind… No Lazy Button Macro will give you the results you are expecting without some form of Micromanagement…

I have added a video tutorial for the 2p tier 19 macro. I hope it helps.

Maybe edit the tutorial button saying video of the proper use of this macro Click Here… took me a minute to figure out where it was before I realized I had to click the highlighted tutorial word