7.1.5 DarkBoom All in one

06/27/17* I have updated my Boomy macro for patch 7.2.5 and will no longer be updating or supporting this thread. I will however leave the macros up in case anyone is still using them and does not want to change. The new thread can be found Here:

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/darkboom-all-talents/

Sequences['DarkBoom'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Darkmanz",
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "any",
  Help = "Talents: any",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Nature_StarFall',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=false,
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Berserking",
        "/cast [combat] Celestial Alignment",
        "/castsequence [talent:7/3] reset=combat  Blessing of the Ancients, null",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/use [noform] Moonkin Form",
        "/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Starfall",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Sunfire",
        "/cast [mod:alt, notalent:5/3] Moonfire",
        "/castsequence [mod:alt, talent:5/3] Moonfire, Stellar Flare",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Sunfire, Moonfire, null",
        "/castsequence [talent:5/3] reset=target  Stellar Flare, null",
        "/cast [talent:1/1, combat, @player] Force of Nature",
        "/castsequence [talent:7/1, combat, @player] Fury of Elune, null",
        "/cast [talent:1/2, combat] Warrior of Elune",
        "/castsequence [notalent:6/1, combat] Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath",
        "/cast [notalent:6/1, combat] Starsurge",
        "/cast [talent:6/1, combat, @cursor] Starfall",
        "/cast New Moon",
        "/cast [talent:6/1] Solar Wrath",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [talent:6/2, combat] Astral Communion",
        "/cast [talent:5/2, combat] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune",
        "/cast [talent:2/1, combat] Renewal",
      },
    },
  },
}

<Reserved>

reserving spot after i test i will give feed back

I’m working on some BIG changes to refine my Macros a bit more and to attempt to make them a little more user friendly at least for things like WQ and just general instancing game play. I still believe that the [modifier] method is the best way to achieve top end numbers in raid ect. but I acknowledge that it is inconvenient for everyday use. I am working slowly ATM as I had an accident a few weeks ago and broke a bone in my hand and ruptured a tendon so I am typing one handed for now :stuck_out_tongue:

In terms of the latest patch my macros work fine as is, though possibly not optimal for now. I am tweaking.

Sorry to hear about your hand :frowning: If it’s any consolation I really love your macro! Best one I have tried in a long time!

Trying to learn about alternate casts for each talent choice, should these lines say 7:2?

"/castsequence [notalent:6/1, combat] Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, 
    "/cast [notalent:6/1, combat] Starsurge",

Is it row 6, talent 1? Wouldnt it make more sence to cast starfall if you have talent 7:2 which is Stellar Drift?

I might be wrong, but please help me understand :slight_smile:

Not really using Starsurge that often, also capping on Astral power and not using any spell to spend it at all. But apart from this, it is not bad.

[quote quote=47955]Sorry to hear about your hand ??? If it’s any consolation I really love your macro! Best one I have tried in a long time!
Trying to learn about alternate casts for each talent choice, should these lines say 7:2?
“/castsequence [notalent:6/1, combat] Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, “/cast [notalent:6/1, combat] Starsurge”, “/cast [talent:6/1, combat, @cursor] Starfall”,
Is it row 6, talent 1? Wouldnt it make more sence to cast starfall if you have talent 7:2 which is Stellar Drift?
I might be wrong, but please help me understand ???
[/quote]

Thank you much for your input! I really do appreciate it. As for the Alternate Talent choices I had to go back and take a good look at things and try and remember what I was thinking when I created the Macro in the first place. At first glance your observation seems accurate, however after trying to recreate what I was thinking I came up with this logic: If I talent 6/1 and 7/2 I want to force as many Starfalls as I can, but if I take say 6/3 and 7/2 I really want it to continue with a single target rotation (so to speak) and let me tell it when to Starfall with the [Shift] mod. Basically I can only ever justify Talent 6/1 when you want to go AOE starfall build, whereas I can see instances where I would talent 7/2 but not want to Starfall continuously (PVP comes to mind).
I hope this makes sense, and as always your thoughts are always welcome.

[quote quote=48020]Not really using Starsurge that often, also capping on Astral power and not using any spell to spend it at all. But apart from this, it is not bad.
[/quote]

Thanks for the great feed back! I will look into this. To be honest I’m not very happy with the way the single target build is performing and is one of the things I am looking to address as I re-work this. (by single target I mean 3,x,x,x,2,3,3 build and I assume this is what you are referencing). I have gotten somewhat lazy and very very rarely ever deviate from the AOE build 2,x,x,x,1,1,2. The AOE is as you would imagine pretty amazing and single target holds up ok I guess. But I have intentions of re-tooling this a bit to make the other builds better and if the WoW gods ever come the for me with my Dreamcatcher I will for sure update the macro to reflect that playstyle as well.