7.1.5 GSE attunement/healing macro

UPDATE 7.2.5

Macro below is what i came up after tweaking and playing around with macros for my disco priest .Tested and it seem to work smooth, no hangups or whatever so far . Use cd-s on your own when you feel you need them. PW:S will allways be cast on focus en YES Smite fires regulary :slight_smile:
Last but not least, I absolutely take no credit for this, just played a bit with the stuff found here .

Peace out

Sequences['discofever'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Unusual@GrimBatol",
  SpecID=256,
  Talents = "1,1,1,2,1,1,3",
  Help = [[Smooth Attunement healing macro ]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@focus,exists,help,nodead] Power Word: Shield",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Penance",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling: Penance] reset=target  Purge the Wicked, ",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Smite",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Shadow Mend, Plea, Plea",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Evangelism",
      },
    },
  },
}

Not casting smite

@Johhny, Smite fires regulary and it makes most of your dps.I’ve played last night few dungeons also tested right now , no problems at all. Just be sure you don’t mouseover you self or someone else since this will start healing sequence .

Doesn’t cast for me either. Casts Penance, waits til CD is over and casts Penance again.

Have no idea why does not cast for you

Skada: Unusual’s Damage for Bound Void Wraith (2): 09:59 (1 Min 12 Sec):10:51:25
[Unusual-GrimBatol]: [Smite] 730.9K (41.2%)10:51:25
[Unusual-GrimBatol]: [Purge the Wicked] 333.2K (18.8%)10:51:25
[Unusual-GrimBatol]: [Penance] 303.6K (17.1%)10:51:25
[Unusual-GrimBatol]: [Rancid Maw] 224.9K (12.7%)10:51:25
[Unusual-GrimBatol]: [Light’s Wrath] 103.2K (5.8%)10:51:25
[Unusual-GrimBatol]: [Divine Star] 77.7K (4.4%)

this is only 104 alt , ignore the numbers , but it works . I still guess mouseover is the problem

So, how do I actually use this?
Do I apply atonement manually, and then spam this, or?

With this macro, target hostile and dps. Just mouseover your party/raid frames and macro will heal with Plea and Shadow mend and that will apply attunement.I have PW:S on separate key (will also apply attunement),and ofcourse use it whenever possible. AOE use PW:R to apply attonement on 3 targets and just dps . PW:R will autocast on your focus, if you have set one,. that’s the way i do it and i rly dont have any problems to keep party alive in dungeons.
CD-s are on separate keys and used when needed

This has been working great for my wife, along with KTN’s macros upon which this is based. One note I would make is that you can no longer replace ‘Purge the Wicked’ with ‘Shadow Word: Pain’, as this breaks the ‘Smite’ castsequence and will result in just spamming PTW. I used to use SW:P as the base in macros, since talents replace the original ability, but this time it does not work; I’m not sure why. Regardless, thank you for a useful macro. :slight_smile:

You have to put in [Tallent:7/1] in front of Purge the Wicked, else it will read it as Purge and make the wicked red and not fire off smite

Sequences['discofever'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Unusual@GrimBatol",
  SpecID=256,
  Talents = "2211221",
  Help = "Smooth Attunement healing macro ",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Power Word: Shield",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling: Penance] reset=target  Purge the Wicked, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Penance",
        "/cast [nochanneling: Penance] Divine Star",
        "/cast [nochanneling: Penance] Power Word: Solace",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Shadow Mend, Plea, Plea",
        "/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Power Word: Shield",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Made some changes. Casts PW:S on focus instead. No clipping of Penance. I use PW:R, Light"s Wrath, and Shadowfiend manually. Let me know what you think. Run it at 50ms.
Cheers

Updated first post