Forums Forums Website News 7.1.5 GS:E Change question

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

LOL I can’t seem to get this bad boy to work for me at this moment. Should I delete everything out of my addons folder and start from scratch? Maybe I didn’t do something right.

Mmogal67
    Grunt

Just created an account to say to Tim, Cheers for all the work you do on this.
    For the whiney crybabys who are complaining .. get the fuck over yourselves .. damn kids and their ‘the world owes me everything’ attitudes .. “Oh noes my FREE addon isn’t working but he said it would .. WAHHHHH!”

Fuck you little boy I’m 49. He doesn’t owe me anything but you don’t brag about it not being an issue then say .. oops never went on ptr. Thats irresponsible programming. Ever donated to the project?? guess what I have, so yeah he’s getting something out of this.

Ed
    First Sergeant
    Deathbearer <Reforged> of Grizzly Hills -US Level 110 Night Elf Death Knight

Recent Activity

It should be a file called startup. It is a LUA file type. I did the — in front of 421-425 and now it works. Still not perfect but it works.

Ed
    First Sergeant

Recent Activity

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out! It’s a FREE addon. I would bet if you sent him a couple hundred bucks he would gladly take the time to fix it for you. Until then deal with it. You got what you paid for.

If you don’t like it, DELETE IT!

Ed
    First Sergeant

Recent Activity

Have you tried reloading the addon?

huon
    Grunt

I know that I have done something wrong. Earlier I could see the macros but they did not function. I will try to reload the addon and see if that works. Thanks for the reply.

Larry Scott
    Scout

done fix some work fine but most do not mage works with out editing marco same for druid boomkin yoursing sam BUT Good work for such a quick temp fix

MrVal367 .
    Grunt

Just created an account to say to Tim, Cheers for all the work you do on this. For the whiney crybabys who are complaining .. get the fuck over yourselves .. damn kids and their ‘the world owes me everything’ attitudes .. “Oh noes my FREE addon isn’t working but he said it would .. WAHHHHH!”

Fuck you little boy I’m 49. He doesn’t owe me anything but you don’t brag about it not being an issue then say .. oops never went on ptr. Thats irresponsible programming. Ever donated to the project?? guess what I have, so yeah he’s getting something out of this.

lol – just cos you donated doesn’t give you the right to whine about anything .. especially not your five lousy dollars

wow – 49 and still carrying on like a spoilt child – nice work

Perpulhaiz
    Grunt

Just created an account to say to Tim, Cheers for all the work you do on this. For the whiney crybabys who are complaining .. get the fuck over yourselves .. damn kids and their ‘the world owes me everything’ attitudes .. “Oh noes my FREE addon isn’t working but he said it would .. WAHHHHH!”

I’m gonna call you on the 49. More like 14. All you’ve done is whine in your six posts. Have a Coke and a smile and move on. You’re internet toughness makes us laugh. If we we’re all sitting in the same room, I know for a fact all your name calling would never happen. How’s the basement working out for you?

Moonsorrow1
    Grunt

Actually this does not work correctly. Tried it many times on different systems, all the LUA edit is asking for is a confirmation of talent change. This can easily be acomplished by using other addons like ConfirmSP and pull that into the program. Not hard.

One thing to note as a programmer and someone who works in DevOps (Director of Engineering for a Fortune 500 Networking company), when a said company like Blizzard gives you access to test and develop it should be the programmer or development’s group number one priority to get it tested and fixed. Now Blizzard did something really stupid today, release a patch when most people are on two week vacation due to the holidays. Due to this developers like Tim did not get the chance to work with any new code. Like all of us we have families that we spend with on the holidays. I don’t blame Tim, for not getting the code working. Now in terms of blame or issues, where I do blame Tim is putting in more effort into GSE 2 when GSE 1.5 is working fine and is stable. If Tim wants to work on GSE 2 then it should be done during the time no patches are being pubically tested. This would of been the perfect time in October, or even wait it out until March as most bugs on WoW’s side would already been fixed.

Understand this from a DevOps point of view, one person does not make a project. I don’t care if it’s BigWigs, DBM, Vuhdo or others. One person is not a team, and one person can not see all the issues. Also one person is not going to be making changes to the code 24/7/365 while also raiding, PVPing, and spending time with the family either. My suggestion to you Tim is work with others and create a team project. Vuhdo did this when Iza started working with a team, ElvUI and TukUi are both team projects.

I would offer my assistance, and probably clean up the code too but with owning a music label, and being a Director I don’t have that kind of time. Others who have DevOps in their background, this might be a good opportunity for you.

It should be a file called startup. It is a LUA file type. I did the — in front of 421-425 and now it works. Still not perfect but it works.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.