7.1.5 GSE2 Macro

Thanks to everyone that has submitted to this website, this is my first post, but I’ve been lurking for years! Spitz macro was awesome, I used it forever.

The goal of this macro was to make it as easy as possible to use a single button to produce high dps in raids and mythic+.

This is my current build:
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/us/eonar/brugrabud

How <I> use this macro:

• Razer Synapse macro set to 140ms - I set it so that I push a button to turn on, and push the same button to turn it off
  • I keep Berserk out of the macro, I like to use it on my terms

My ilevel is 890 - 2 feral legendaries - this macro now has a consistent 400-500k DPS on a training dummy.

What I would like from you:
-Help me optimize this code, I’m not an expert, I just took a lot of what you all created and made one up, and added/removed a few things here and there.

Sequences['Brug_SR'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
  Author="brugrabud@eonar",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2221333",
  Help = [[Talents:2221333, Berserk when energy is low.  Remove War Stomp if not Tauren.]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Druid_CatForm',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl",
        "/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Shred",
        "/castsequence [combat] reset=combat  Thrash, Ferocious Bite, Rake, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Rake, Shred, Brutal Slash, Brutal Slash",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Thrash, Rake, Shred, Savage Roar",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Thrash, Rip, Rake",
        "/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

your talents vs the help talents:P

I think this: 3331222

No it’s 3321323 … I corrected.

OK, and the Savage Roar?

[quote quote=44653]OK, and the Savage Roar?
[/quote]

Good Catch LOL! It was in there, I don’t know how it got removed, but I re-added it and tested. Now with 888 gear I am getting average of 405k on a test dummy completely hands off (all Razer Synapse at .80) no Berserk. Now when I play I use the ovale code that I posted and keep an eye on dots and keep them up as much as I can (obviously using Berserk when needed).

How do i install and use this macro?

THank you!

[quote quote=44714]How do i install and use this macro?
THank you!
[/quote]

You need to download an addon

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros

the ingame type /gsse
click the import button and paste the macro that’s pasted above, post back if you have any issues and someone will assist you

Thank you, i managed to import the macro from here,

But now, How do i use it in game?

Im clicking into the macro icon on gss addon but nothing happens.

click on the macro in /gsse, select it, click create Icon, then drag it to your action bar.

Still looking for suggestions how to optimize it.

The biggest issue I find is getting the initial rake & savage roar. It does great overall, but Savage Roar is not macro friendly at all, so I do end up having to manually press it and rake when Ovale tells me more often than not.

I also would like to get Ferocious bite into this without having to use a modifier.

Lastly getting it to 5 dots, as much as possible, before a finisher = win.

Updated based on optimized rotation.

• Much more consistent with DOT uptime
  • Keeping Savage Roar on separate line, this way it will not lock up in the middle of raids

Still would like to figure out a way to get Ferocious Bite in. I think that’s all that is missing now.

cannot get macro to import

nvm sorted it, the s was missing from Sequences.

Optimized Feb-27-2017
Replaced Shred with Thrash for those that have 4p Tier… if you don’t, you can replace all instances of Thrash with Shred.

Now I see the only things that you have to watch are Moonfire/Savage Roar cooldowns, use ovale for that.

on dummies this is working out great will run it for a while in NH tonight and let you know how it handles. thanks for the work, i liked spitz’s but it just wasnt giving me the numbers i wanted not sure why.

this is what i ended up running on a brutal slash build completely away from what icy veins pushes that i did after running spitz’s numbers improved a huge amount had brutal slash on a seperate key.

Sequences['spurtest'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Spurk@Saurfang",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2331323",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl",
        "/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Wild Charge, Rake",
        "/castsequence [combat] reset=combat  Shred, Shred, Rip, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rip, Rake, Thrash, Shred, Shred, Rake, Shred, Thrash, rake, shred, shred, Ferocious Bite",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
        "/cast [combat] Mighty Bash",
        "/cast [combat] Berserk",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Ran it in NH normal tonight, at 882ilvl 38 points in fangs pulled 321k on auger so not too bad i might say

Hi,

I really like this macro, but it seems to stop working on long fights. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Major Update
Switched talents to Blood Scent

Really changed up the macro itself, now is consistent dps for a full 4 minutes at least.

version 2 still has a moonfire in it, intentional or no? since you went to bloodscent.