7.1.5 High Tolerance Brewmaster

I main mistweaver but my friends list is full of healers so for mythic+ I typically switch to Brew spec so im not sure how this performs in raids. 2123113 is the build I prefer the high tolerance build because its easier to macro I can use stats on things other than haste. The first line gets out 3 charges of ISB fast then Black ox brews the charges back and then 4th line adds 2 more isb charges and then purifies. After that the first line doesnt cast again until combat is reset and the 4th line continues 2 isb 1 purify which seems to hold up well for 100% isb up time and enough purify to not die, I’ve had this all the way up to Mythic+ 13 without many issues sometimes rarely I wish I had an extra purify.

Sequences['brew'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="ME",
  SpecID=268,
  Talents = "2,1,2,3,1,1,3",
  Default=1,
  Icon='spell_monk_brewmaster_spec',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  ironskin brew, ironskin brew, ironskin brew, black ox brew, null",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Keg Smash, tiger palm",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Ironskin Brew, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Tiger Palm, Ironskin Brew, Tiger Palm, Purifying Brew, Tiger Palm",
        "/cast Rushing Jade Wind",
        "/cast keg smash",
        "/cast Breath of Fire",
        "/cast [combat,@player] Exploding Keg",
        "/cast black ox brew",
        "/cast expel harm",
        "/cast [combat] healing elixir",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Leg Sweep",
      },
    },
  },
}
  1. For extra purify try to use Black Ox Brew by hands.
  2. You dont need high haste (~18%-25%) for Blackout combo build. More info on Peak of Serenity(class discord).
  3. How do you press this macro? (Mouse wheel/AHK/Single button/…)
  4. Whats your gear?

Can you show logs to compare?

1. I know I wrote the macro I understand how it works. I wasn’t posting looking for help I was contributing what works for me.
  2. I also know that, its called wowlazymacros its easier to macro high tolerance than blackout combo.
  3. logitech/razer keyboard macro button 80ms toggle
    4)885 ilvl with 4pc

you can run yer own logs with yer own gear. I’m just trying to give to the community not play 20 questions. Thank you.

You need to change typo @ line 23 “/cast [comabt,@player] Exploding Keg”
Macro seem to work wel as far I was able to test.

Thank you fixed it

Your macro works better than your attitude.
The talents in the macro is incorrect as your text says 2123113 which would fit the macro - but you have a 2113112 in there.