7.3 blood macro

first attempt at a blood macro

Sequences['Bloody'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.06.
  Author="Lichkingsbro@Draka",
  SpecID=250,
  Talents = "2112133",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Dancing Rune Weapon",
        "/cast Vampiric Blood",
        "/cast Anti-Magic Shell",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Death's Caress",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@player] Death and Decay",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat/target  Blood Boil",
        "/castsequence Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Death Strike",
        "/cast Blood Boil",
        "/cast Consumption",
        "/cast Heart Strike",
        "/cast Death Strike",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast Death Strike",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

my macro collection
https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/papapancakes-macro-collection-gnomesequencer

Hello

Any chance that you can make a Havoc Demon Hunter Macro/s?

using talents: 2,2or3,1or2,3,3,2,3 :slight_smile:

I love your FDK Macros, They are they best i hawe found in here, ty for you awesome work:)

Jimmy

[quote quote=53610]Hello
Any chance that you can make a Havoc Demon Hunter Macro/s?
using talents: 2,2or3,1or2,3,3,2,3 ???
I love your FDK Macros, They are they best i hawe found in here, ty for you awesome work:)
Jimmy
[/quote]
I’m working on more macros for my addon so yea id make one soon, but I don’t have a time frame set yet.

ok ty :slight_smile:

looking forward to try it :slight_smile:

Jimmy

So I am new to this, but i can not get the macro to work at all. the Icon is soilid and will not allow me to put on bar. Am I missing something? Other than that Papa, love your macros! the work on most of my toons.

[quote quote=54880]So I am new to this, but i can not get the macro to work at all. the Icon is soilid and will not allow me to put on bar. Am I missing something? Other than that Papa, love your macros! the work on most of my toons.
[/quote]
Create icon for the macro

its says i have too many macros, after i deleted almost all of them, still wont let me do it.

[quote quote=54893]its says i have too many macros, after i deleted almost all of them, still wont let me do it.
[/quote]
do /macro in the chat box and go to {charcter name} specific macros and delete some of those

THE 2112133 SETUP IS BETTER FOR DUNGEONS THE BEST FOR EVERTHING IS 3112133

[quote quote=54921]THE 2112133 SETUP IS BETTER FOR DUNGEONS THE BEST FOR EVERTHING IS 3112133
[/quote]

Not true, the actual difference between Blood drinker and Heart render is purely personal preference.
much like some love Bonestorm and others like blood mirror. or those that desire an extra CD take rune tap etc.

[quote quote=54921]THE 2112133 SETUP IS BETTER FOR DUNGEONS THE BEST FOR EVERTHING IS 3112133
[/quote]

Not true, the actual difference between Blood drinker and Heart render is purely personal preference.
much like some love Bonestorm and others like blood mirror. or those that desire an extra CD take rune tap etc.

Hello :slight_smile:
At first i’d like to thanks the macro. I love it very much! Really strong.
Actually this is my problem :smiley:
I have to start raiding. I know I know, it’s not nice to use macro in raid… but I would like to do.
In dual tank boss fights, when we have to switch the boss between main and off tank I can’t release the boss. The other tank taunt it and then the boss turn back on me :smiley:
I spent time to read along the macro, but I didn’t found any reason for that. I don’t have any ‘use’ gear.
Do you have any idea?

Ty :slight_smile: