7.3 Papa Elem

I have been playing with /castrandom and worked really well here.
Subject to change

ST

Sequences['Papa_Elem_ST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Shamanmaw@Draka",
  SpecID=262,
  Talents = "3111332",
  Help = [[alt to reapply Flame Shock
ctrl for  Earth Shock at 100 
shift for Totem Mastery]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=3,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Flame Shock",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Earth Shock",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Totem Mastery",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Totem Mastery, Flame Shock, nul",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Lava Burst",
      },
        "/castrandom Chain Lightning,Lightning Bolt,Lava Burst,Elemental Blast",
        "/cast [combat] Fire Elemental",
        "/cast Lightning Bolt",
        "/cast Elemental Blast",
        "/castsequence [combat] Stormkeeper",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

AOE

Sequences['Papa_Elem_AOE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Shamanmaw@Draka",
  SpecID=262,
  Talents = "3111332",
  Help = [[hold ctrl and put mouse over pack of mobs for earthquake at 50 Maelstrom
hold alt for flame shock if needed
hold shift for Totem Mastery if needed]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=3,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Flame Shock",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,@cursor] Earthquake",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Totem Mastery",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Totem Mastery, nul",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Lava Burst",
      },
        "/castrandom Chain Lightning,Elemental Blast,Lava Burst",
        "/cast Chain Lightning",
        "/cast Elemental Blast",
        "/castsequence [combat] Stormkeeper",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Link to my addon : https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/papapancakes-macro-collection-gnomesequencer

Reserved:

Need feedback because my Elem is only 890 ilvl

Weapon ilvl 962 AK 70
Total ilvl 934/935

Trinkets: 910 Haste stat stick with one of them having 551 leech had others too but since aftershock was used i had to compensate for the 6% haste loss i also had other trinkets but only 1 haste activate trinket with no int stats the rest were mostly mastery trinkets and some crit one of them as 915 owl

Legendary used: Prydaz and Eye of Twisting Nether i also have the belt the shoulders and the wrists but i used the ones who give me more stats

No T20 set used

Dps Charts of LFR raid
Goroth: 8.25% 167.30m 1,015,591.1
Harjatan: 6.38% 148.52m 744,648.5 <---- due to aoe macro not working right for some reason from my side
Mistress: 10.14% 430.95m 1,538,677.3 <---- still used your macro but used my mouse over EQ macro
Demonic: 7.49% 178.50m 922,413.9
Sisters: 6.89% 183.90m 898,831.9
Host: 6.96% 227.98m 1,051,932.2 <— LFR=Tormented criess all over the place
Kill’jaeden: 6.48% 262.62m 643,987.7
Maid: 7.59% 215.19m 889,122.5

I noticed a huge DPS loss because Lava Burst procs not going off much --> Procs active not casted procs wasted
when full Maelstrom Lava burst started to cast and when used Earthshocks before letting them cast it continues with lightning bolts etc

I would change shift Totem Mastery to shift Lava Burst and having Earthquakes on a separate macro key with and Totem Mastery too since its a 2 min repeated cast and the shift mod is wasted where Lava Burst could be way better

Conclusion;
I enjoyed the Single macro because the mods casted smoothly and didn’t have a delay where your champ didn’t do anything and if shift changed to Lavaburst it would be a good macro for the gambling build

The AoE macro well maybe it was from my side that the earthquake didn’t go off but i would do the shift also lava bursts and the earthquakes on a separate macro if it doesn’t work well if it does it can stay

[quote quote=55214]Weapon ilvl 962 AK 70 Total ilvl 934/935
Trinkets: 910 Haste stat stick with one of them having 551 leech had others too but since aftershock was used i had to compensate for the 6% haste loss i also had other trinkets but only 1 haste activate trinket with no int stats the rest were mostly mastery trinkets and some crit one of them as 915 owl
Legendary used: Prydaz and Eye of Twisting Nether i also have the belt the shoulders and the wrists but i used the ones who give me more stats
No T20 set used ———————————————————————– Dps Charts of LFR raid Goroth: 8.25% 167.30m 1,015,591.1 Harjatan: 6.38% 148.52m 744,648.5 <—- due to aoe macro not working right for some reason from my side Mistress: 10.14% 430.95m 1,538,677.3 <—- still used your macro but used my mouse over EQ macro Demonic: 7.49% 178.50m 922,413.9 Sisters: 6.89% 183.90m 898,831.9 Host: 6.96% 227.98m 1,051,932.2 <— LFR=Tormented criess all over the place Kill’jaeden: 6.48% 262.62m 643,987.7 Maid: 7.59% 215.19m 889,122.5 Avatar: 7.28% 215.80m 949,383.9 ———————————————————————– I noticed a huge DPS loss because Lava Burst procs not going off much –> Procs active not casted procs wasted when full Maelstrom Lava burst started to cast and when used Earthshocks before letting them cast it continues with lightning bolts etc
I would change shift Totem Mastery to shift Lava Burst and having Earthquakes on a separate macro key with and Totem Mastery too since its a 2 min repeated cast and the shift mod is wasted where Lava Burst could be way better ———————————————————————– Conclusion; I enjoyed the Single macro because the mods casted smoothly and didn’t have a delay where your champ didn’t do anything and if shift changed to Lavaburst it would be a good macro for the gambling build
The AoE macro well maybe it was from my side that the earthquake didn’t go off but i would do the shift also lava bursts and the earthquakes on a separate macro if it doesn’t work well if it does it can stay
[/quote]

Thx for reviewing it … my elem is very low everything wise since i play enhance but i will fix the macro soon

Holding control doesn’t work for me. Shift and alt work. But not control. Any ideas?

Edit: solved had issues with binds, don’t know how to delete post.

Will give this a try as I prefer ele over Elm, only for the play style and I love your macros

@ Papa, I love your macros, but like all other Shaman macros, this is sticking for me! I have no issues with any other class! Only Shaman! I think that is my telltale that I am not supposed to play a Shammy! LOL!

Where can I find all the commands supported by gnomesequencer?
/castrandom / castrandom will randomly use the skills described in the line?

This is correct ?

Hey Papa quick question regarding your macros on the twitch addon …I cant seem to drag yours to my bars, they arent question marks they are book icons and they dont drag and drop? you know what the issue is?

I only use Gnome Sequencer - Enhanced, so if this is what your using as well, when you click the macro, at the bottom there is a “create icon”, click that and you will be able to use the macro.