7.3 Papa Holy priest

Low level priest but will update over time
DPS

Sequences['Holy_dps'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Webus@Draka",
  SpecID=257,
  Talents = "12?,?,?,?,?,",
  Help = [[BETA]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Holy Nova",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Holy Fire",
        "/cast Smite",
        "/cast Holy Word: Chastise",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Healing
Change Target nearest player keybind to something on button and spam the macro and the keybind to apply Renew to the party members.

Sequences['Holy_heals'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Webus@Draka",
  SpecID=257,
  Talents = "12?,?,?,?,?,",
  Help = [[BETA]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Renew, nul",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover] Holy Word: Serenity",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Holy Word: Sanctify",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@mouseover,nochanneling] Prayer of Healing",
        "/cast [@mouseover,nochanneling] Heal",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Link to my macro collection: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/papapancakes-macro-collection-gnomesequencer

The dps one works great even for me at 110 and 933 ilvl lol It’s perfect for soloing even Argus content.

Healing wise, though, the only thing I would suggest so far is to take Renew out completely, or put it on a mod key. Even at lower levels you just won’t get much of a benefit from it. It’s alright I guess if you’re running fairly easy content and just want to drop some Renews here and there and hope your party/raid has good defensives or self-heals. But otherwise, I ignore it altogether and go straight Heal or even Flash Heal. Of course you don’t want to use Flash Heal a lot, especially if you have mana issues, but it does work great in …a flash… lol and really resets the cd on HW: Serenity super fast.

Just my 2 copper though. Hope it helps, as this has great potential! I love quite a few of your other macros, and have been watching this thread to see what you come up with for Holy. :smiley:

Hi.
Papa or Taliyahna do you mind telling what talent you use? So that you can handel Argus. Thx!

Hi.
Papa or Taliyahna do you mind telling what talent you use for the dps and healing macros? So that you can handel Argus. Thx!