Admin: Please Delete My Account

Subject line says it all; I have uninstalled the game and have asked Blizz to permanently delete all my toons & account.

Thank you,

John Q.

Just uninstall, blizzard wont delete the account.

Why would anybody want that ? Its time and effort just sell it rathter than delet it

Why would anyone care tbh, not to point out the obvious here

but just throw all emails from here in the spambox and move on.

no one needs to know or cares that you move on.

or do you have that special need for attention before you go?

No, dickhead, I have no “special need”; however, only the admins can delete accounts here. Since I do not know who the mods are, I was forced to post my request as such.

So, my servile, intellectually-challenged friend, you have shown your A.) lack of knowledge and B.) therefore, exhibited your own craven need for attention. Quit sipping on bongwater and find a clue.

Fucking imp.

/punt

Wont deleting your account also delete your posts? That would suck!

Sorry to see you go John, you had some good macros.

Yeah, sorry to see you go, John, great macros and a pleasant experience talking to ya. I hope you return just for the community if not for the game. All the best in the future. Godspeed

not entirely true!

Blizz will under some circumstances delete your account but you should be aware of the following

It is possible to request the permanent deletion of the account. However, you should be aware of the consequences:

• The in-game and forum accesses will be disabled.
  • Any authentication key used on the account will be made invalid and will not be re-usable.
  • You will not receive the newsletter anymore.
  • The account will not be re-instated under any circumstances.

If you only wish to delete specific game licence(s) from within your Battle.net account (such as your WoW license), you’ll need to specify that in the form you’ll fill out.

[quote quote=66682]Why would anyone care tbh, not to point out the obvious here
but just throw all emails from here in the spambox and move on.
no one needs to know or cares that you move on.
or do you have that special need for attention before you go?[/quote]

very good example you made there. this is why everyone is leaving this site. Soon there will be no one left but assholes and trolls.

@ John Q. sad too see you go but i hope you have a great life and maybe we will see you again. Good Luck.

Love, Vyn

OMG no! I loved John Q macros, what the heck happened? was it the poor BFA gameplay? or what

Cya, John.

Later bud. Always move forward no matter what

Great shame John…

I really hope it wasn’t others on here that instigated this decision.

Reconsider buddy as many more on here appreciate you

[quote quote=66691]No, dickhead, I have no “special need”; however, only the admins can delete accounts here. Since I do not know who the mods are, I was forced to post my request as such.
So, my servile, intellectually-challenged friend, you have shown your A.) lack of knowledge and B.) therefore, exhibited your own craven need for attention. Quit sipping on bongwater and find a clue.
Fucking imp.
/punt[/quote]

Son, you are the fucking imp here, and yes, ive read your other posts, im deffo older then you.

So bite me.

You can just leave the site, and never look back, why would you even feel the need to delete your
account to even be able to move on.

you made nice macro’s, and thats it, i dont even care about you in person, nor do i care why you leave or who the fuck even made you go

imo, you leave cause theres more and more that make nice macro’s and you dont get the "pat on the back "every time you make something interesting

just get lost allready and move on with whatever shit it is that floats your boat

you said it before, i am not playing wow now, i am not updating my macros, i am not able to log in.

who gives a crap, move on, i for one, maybe the only one, cant give a shit, imp. Just go, in 2 weeks no one will remember you, its the internet, not a friendly gay bar club u meet once a week

/bye

/punt

O and to make you feel better

/pat on the back, you did good boy

Are you sure about that little Euro troll? I have infantry boots that are older than you.

Don’t cry; you aren’t completely irrelevant; I found your photo on the net…

Next time, mind your own business instead of trolling, fuckhead.