7.1.5 97% of SimC - (all GS versions)

Hey guys, its time for me to give something back! The following macro works great for me. Since everyone else have different stats & hardware it could be different for you.
I also still using the old GS (no E) - so i dont know how it will work with GSE or higher, but i will post the code too.

Performance:

According to SimCraft (Version 715-01) my char should be doing 299´104 DPS (Buffs turned off, Single Target, 10´000 interactions, elite skill, 600s).
I did a 10 minutes test at the classhall and the macro got stuck for a little moment. I still got 290´500k.
The macro stuck, because i had only one Soul Shard. In any other situation it shouldn’t happen. Just make sure to place “agony” on some targets. If it stucks you can “drain soul” for a second and the macro will work again.

How to use :

Apply your DoTs (just tab & klick the macro) and after the first cast of “Unstable Affliction” you hold “ctrl” (or change the button to someting else) for casting “Reap Souls”. You dont need to use every stack, you can wait till you have 3 or more.

If you prefer “Seed of Corruption” you can use this macro too, but you need to delete “Siphon Life”.

How to use AOE :

The AOE macro works well for me on low live mobs. Tab & agony everything and than hold the button. The macro will “Drain Soul” only for a short moment (to pop up SoC), than i will begin from the start on.

Settings:

Look at your ingame world ping (hover over the red ?). If your worldping is 30ms for example, than you will see optimal results with using a clickrate of 45ms.

If you sitting at a high level of haste ,you can ad a secound “Drain Soul” + “Agony” infront of it (…Agony, Dain Soul, Drain Soul, Life Tap). This you need to test by your self. Idealy you “Drain soul” only if the target is still affected of “Unstable Affliction”.

Talents:

3/1/?/1/?/1/3

In Game macro for targets that gonna die in view seconds

(push it only once / dont spam)

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast Drain Soul

Macro for GS (old version, no GSE, no GSE 2.0):

Sequences['RAIDAffliDago'] = {
StepFunction = [[
  limit = limit or 1
  if step == limit then
    limit = limit % #macros + 1
    step = 1
  else
    step = step % #macros + 1
  end
]],
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nopet][target=pet, dead] Summon Doomguard
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, Siphon Life, Corruption, Unstable Affliction, Unstable Affliction, Drain Soul, Life Tap",
PostMacro=[[
/petautocastoff  [group] Seethe
/petautocastoff  [group] Burning Presence
/petautocaston  [nogroup] Seethe
/petautocaston  [nogroup] Burning Presence
/stopmacro [@playertarget, noexists]
/cast [mod:ctrl] Reap Souls
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/petattack
]],
}
Sequences['AOEAffliDago'] = {
StepFunction = [[
  limit = limit or 1
  if step == limit then
    limit = limit % #macros + 1
    step = 1
  else
    step = step % #macros + 1
  end
]],
PreMacro=[[
/castsequence  reset=target  Agony, null
]],
"/castsequence reset=target Seed of Corruption,  Corruption, Drain Soul, Life Tap",
"/cast Reap Souls",
PostMacro=[[
/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence
/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence
/petautocastoff [group] Seethe
/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe
/petattack
]],
}

Macro for GSE:

author="Nobody",
specID=265,
helpTxt = "Talents:31?1?13",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, Siphon Life, Corruption, Unstable Affliction, Unstable Affliction, Drain Soul, Life Tap",
PostMacro=[[
/petautocastoff  [group] Seethe
/petautocastoff  [group] Burning Presence
/petautocaston  [nogroup] Seethe
/petautocaston  [nogroup] Burning Presence
/cast [mod:ctrl] Reap Souls
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/petattack
]],
}
author="Nobody",
specID=265,
helpTxt = "Talents:31?1?13",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/castsequence  reset=target  Agony, null
]],
"/castsequence reset=target Seed of Corruption,  Corruption, Drain Soul, Life Tap",
"/cast Reap Souls",
PostMacro=[[
/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence
/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence
/petautocastoff [group] Seethe
/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe
/petattack
]],
}

Macro for GSE 2.0 (it should work now):

Author='Nobody',
  SpecID=265,
  Talents="31?1?13",
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/stopmacro [@playertarget, noexists]",
        "/cast [nopet][target=pet, dead] Summon Doomguard",
	       "/petattack",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/petautocastoff [group] Seethe",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Reap Souls",
      },
    },
  },
}
  Author='Nobody',
  SpecID=265,
 Talents="31?1?13",
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/stopmacro [@playertarget, noexists]",
        "/cast [nopet][target=pet, dead] Summon Doomguard",
	         "/petattack",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Reap Souls",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/petautocastoff [group] Seethe",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence",
      },
    },
  },
}

I always like Warlock but never played it on hi-lvls.
Maybe it’s time to boost one :slight_smile:
But…
Mate tell me why “Summon Doomguard” if that summon don’t have an ability to “Seethe” and “Burning Presence”,

Ah yeah, i forgot to mention it. I just kept it in, because of some AOE fights in dungeons (than i summon a Infernal).

Cheers

Max

equences[‘RAIDAffliDago’] this macro cannot be used in GSE2.0

Thanks for the feedback. I reworked the GSE 2.0 version. I hope it works now.

Gse and 2 are not working. And your talent is with haunt but in macro should be 3 i tho

…stupid me. I changed the talent numbers. Thank you! I also moved the modifier to the post macro (GSe 2.0) Maybee it works noe…
Otherwise i have no idea whats wrong with GSE and GSE 2.0 version. Maybee i find someone to help me out. It could be just a little quotation error. The GS version (and the macro it self) works great for me.

I can not get this macro or another locks macro to import I get a error of [string “Storage”];2; unexpected symbol near ‘?’

I did test the new GS 2.0 version and my macro is working fine. I reload the game and the icon was gone. Creating a new one will getting me the text “No macro found. Possible different spec…” There are some realy interesting features like “record macro” and so on. But i dont get it to work tonight…its late and maybee its me…or a bug. I will post again when i more familiar with the new addon.

You have to delete all the “spaces” in the exportet code when you paste it into import, and it will Work !

Can someone please explain Clickrate and how to set it?

@ Ronni, Thank you for this Tip! I gonna try it these days.

@ Mack, You need a gaming mouse or a autmatic hot key to click the macro steady and fast. The software will click, than hold the key for example 15ms and than the button will go up and so on. Each click it does, a spell will fire of. Here is a little video of what you need to do Razer Keyboards Rapid Fire (Auto Clicker) Macro (Razer Synapse) - YouTube

Thank you. I was over complicating it.

whats your dps in night hold mythic or heroic with this macro?

I dont have the time to raid atm. So i am far from being good in terms of positions, mechanics and so on and you dont even know my ILvL. But i wouldn’t play a WL if i wouldnt be at the top of skada ( i am a damage bi…ch) ^^

Look at the sequence. It cast step by step - no skips. Like a real “rotation”. If there are enough Adds to DoT (for Soulshards) you will be close to the SimC. damage you should do.
But on fights with only one Add (like “Cronomatic anomaly”) you will suck. For these fights i am using a DoT macro, or channel drain soul. The AOE macro worked great at our karazan timerun yesterday. I just dot 2-3 adds - macro - and using this stopcasting macro for low live adds, to generate shards.

nice man ill have to check this out more seems very nice but do you ever go on the discord or such?

To answer your question - i had to google it ^^