PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/petattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=15/target !haunt',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=60/target !Phantom Singularity',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Corruption,Agony,Siphon Life,Unstable Affliction,life tap,Drain life',
PostMacro = [[
/run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Talents 1111312

Another updated macro for 7.0.3

Sequences['AFFlegionalt'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/castsequence [nochanneling] siphon life,agony,corruption,life tap,drain life',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !phantom Singularity',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Haunt',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !unstable affliction',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],

}

An Alternative style macro, Haven’t done much testing to determine which works better. I figured I’d rely more on community feedback. Thank you

Andy

Phantom Singularity doesn’t seem very effective. Changed my spec to try out your GS macro.

Let me know how it works for you Anthony.

Sadly I can’t test it because it does not seem to work in-game. After I type the name in the new macro tab there is no “#showtooltip /click AFFLegion” FeelsBadMan

[quote quote=29929]Sadly I can’t test it because it does not seem to work in-game. After I type the name in the new macro tab there is no “#showtooltip /click AFFLegion” FeelsBadMan

[/quote]

Omur that’s cause you copied his second post, and he forgot to close it with a —> } <—

cheers,

Darkramz

[quote quote=29930]

Sadly I can’t test it because it does not seem to work in-game. After I type the name in the new macro tab there is no “#showtooltip /click AFFLegion” FeelsBadMan

Omur that’s cause you copied his second post, and he forgot to close it with a —> } <—

cheers,

Darkramz

[/quote]

Aah thats correct! Fixed, thank you! The first rotation doesnt seem to work well, miss some skills but the second one is pretty good.