Affliction Soul conduit / siphon life macro

Sequences['Ojoverde_full_auto'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Ojoverde@Eldre'Thalas",
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "31?1?13",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] phantom singularity",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, Corruption, drain soul, life tap",
        "/cast [nochanneling] unstable affliction",
        "/cast [nochanneling] reap souls",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Seethe",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence",
      },
    },
  },
}

even better, i did an improvement in dps to the macro with the following sequence

SpecID=265,
  Talents = "31?1?13",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/petattack",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] agony, corruption, unstable affliction, drain soul, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, Corruption, drain soul, life tap",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

since is good to have different talent builds for multiple situations this is my siphon life version of the macro

SpecID=265,
  Talents = "31?1?12",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/petattack",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] agony, siphon life, corruption, unstable affliction, drain soul, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, siphon life, Corruption, drain soul, life tap",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

I can import the first one but not the two after for some reason. I really like the first one though.

this the second macro directly from my gsse

SpecID=265,
  Talents = "31?1?13",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/petattack",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] agony, corruption, unstable affliction, drain soul, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

this is the siphon one from my gsse

Sequences['Ojoverde_full_auto_siphon'] = {
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "31?1?12",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/petattack",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] agony, siphon life, corruption, unstable affliction, drain soul, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, siphon life, Corruption, drain soul, life tap",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

i think the reason you couldnt import them was because they share the same name but not sure

how is this one doing in comparison to the other ones floating around

what i like of this macros is the fact that you wont see your shards cap since you are always using them, other macros dont use the shards that much, at least for me and my gear they are doing great, you probably run your own meters and let us know.

Very nice, the full auto (soul conduit) does 300k and the siphon life one does 400k. I’m iLevel 863
I sim at 435k

Edited to include a positive comment

1. I would really love to see you give credit to EnixLHQ for his original work. While I understand the body of the macro and the rotation is entirely different, it’s pretty clear that his macro was used as a template. It’s just nice to give some credit to folks for their work.

i would like to answer to your concern about getting other peoples credit for the macro by saying that the whole body of the macro is mine, the only part that was took from other people was the post macro part for pet management. If you feel that you need to give credit to other people for that part go ahead, the only reason i am posting macros is to trye to help other peoples with the same issues that i had, not to gain personal credit

Carlos, I will try it out when I get a chance.

Not sure why you getting heat about macro tho. As Enix himself has sated and encouraged others to come up with things and he would help out when he could?

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/affliction-conduit-7-1-5/page/27/

Anyways, Yeah…If we raid tonight…I will try it out. You can run sims all day long, But if the macro’s don’t work in a raid… lol

3.The only difference that I see between the siphon life and non-siphon life is the addition of Siphon Life to the 2 /castsequence lines. you can add a condition to the macro so that both macros can be combined into one and thus only require once macro that will only cast Siphon Life if you have the talent selected like this:

Thats is correct, you see with the changes in patch 7.2.5 i have notice that talent specs no longer need to follow 1 pattern, meaning that depending the situation you may chose a different talent, in this case siphon life for example if you want more self healing in M+ if you have some bad affixes in the week, so there was no need to change the whole body of a macro that was working fine, just adding a simple modification from the talent was enought to make it work properly with good results

thanks for the support, as other macro writters i would like to say that if you can use part of my macro to make a better macro by all means do it, i would love a better macro, i am pretty sure my macro isnt perfect yet

edited to include another positive comment

What i want in this post is positive comments that help the warlock community, if you really want to help make a better macro and share it with the forum.

I would like to people test the macro and share their numbers to see how this macro compare to the other macros, share opinions on how to improve it or what would like to be included with it to fill their playstyle.

[quote quote=50319]What i want in this post is positive comments that help the warlock community, if you really want to help make a better macro and share it with the forum.
I would like to people test the macro and share their numbers to see how this macro compare to the other macros, share opinions on how to improve it or what would like to be included with it to fill their playstyle.
[/quote]

I initially posted a fairly unpleasant comment here that was more than likely a bit over the top. Instead of telling you how I really feel I will leave you with this: I tried to provide you with comments that would help the warlock community 4 of the 5 comments were made in an effort to help your specific macro be better for the community and make your life easier going forward, instead you chose to focus on the first part of my comment about giving credit for another persons efforts.
Its pretty clear that you don’t want help, instead just want your ego stroked about how wonderful your macro is. I’m sorry I can’t help you there so have a nice day!

All I have to say is I love this macro…the second one with Soul Conduit…I didn’t even know my toon could even do this much dps…

Great Macro,

Thank You So Much

So after looking at this macro I found out why some people are having a hard time importing into GSE it because there is a missing " in the KeyPress part of the macro this was corrected on the second time of the OP posting it. As for test this macro i have yet to do so i will be posting what i find later one once i test it.