Afflock 7.3.2 Antorus, the Burning Throne Ready

If your a Troll Warlock Select VERSION 1 as Defualt to have the Troll Racial in your rotation. If not Select VERSION 2. You will never run out of mana either

Sequences['Afflock-7.3.2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Cacey@The Venture Co",
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "3113112",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/afflock-7-3-2-antorus-the-burning-throne-ready/",
  Help = [[Affliction - Talents are 3113112]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nochanneling] Reap Souls",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/10  Agony, Corruption, Drain Soul, Life Tap, Siphon Life",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Unstable Affliction",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Berserking",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Soul Harvest",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nochanneling] Reap Souls",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/10  Agony, Corruption, Drain Soul, Life Tap, Siphon Life",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Soul Harvest",
      },
    },
  },
}

Hello thanks for the Macro all I see is version 1 where can I get version 2?

in there under
[2]

hello Ronn after you import it u can select between the two version in the edit options

reset=target/10 Does that even work anymore ? I was told the seconds doesn’t work on it anymore.

[quote quote=55702]reset=target/10 Does that even work anymore ? I was told the seconds doesn’t work on it anymore.
[/quote]

when i posted the macro it was working but i will look into and see if it a issue

[quote quote=55761]

reset=target/10 Does that even work anymore ? I was told the seconds doesn’t work on it anymore.

when i posted the macro it was working but i will look into and see if it a issue [/quote]

reset=target/10 means that part of the macro will reset if not pressed for 10 seconds, some people try to post it in as a spell cooldown reset which DOES NOT work anymore.

[quote quote=55815]

when i posted the macro it was working but i will look into and see if it a issue
reset=target/10 means that part of the macro will reset if not pressed for 10 seconds, some people try to post it in as a spell cooldown reset which DOES NOT work anymore. [/quote]

Thank you for making that clear

what do you use for AOE or how often do you just cast Seed of Corruption?

Because of the speed of you using the macro, reset=numbers no longer works in a macro. So in the day of synapes/logitech/ahk/punchkey, it’s completely irrelevant in GS as it’s always going to be hitting that line. Remember you’re presenting on average 20 skills a second.

If you use the skill by manually tapping, it’s altogether a different story :slight_smile:

Not bad at all, I pulled about 1.35M dps on the Raid Training Dummy with a 3 minute run.

MS set to 70

944 iLvl, Sephuz & Netherlord rings, 4 piece from TOS and Artifact at 975.

34% Crit
25% Haste
111% Mastery
5% Versatility
7% Avoidance

Fel Focuser Stat Stick & 335 Stat augment rune. No food buff.