AHK Ban?

OK, so i know that using AHK could get an account banned since it technically is automation, but has anyone here ever been banned for using it?

What is ahk

AutoHotKey A program that when you press a key sends a bunch of keystrokes to an application.

Nope AHK Only will not result in a Ban , For Multi Boxxing and Bots i got some XP
… AHK Only will respond in BAN if you let it work together with a LevelBot, so you let the Bot Handle the Playing and AHK the Key Spreading u have 5 Chars Multiboxing Box that will kill easy every Elite Pack i know that i have seen that in MOP!

Is AHK better to use than a Razor Nostromo?

Should I be seeing a message asking if I want to continue using a custom script with consequences of lost gold or items in my WoW screen? If I click yes to allow the script will that send a notification to WoW that I should be investigated.

I’d post a screenshot but I have no clue how to.

Since using GS this is the first time getting that message.

[quote quote=44935]Nope AHK Only will not result in a Ban , For Multi Boxxing and Bots i got some XP …. AHK Only will respond in BAN if you let it work together with a LevelBot, so you let the Bot Handle the Playing and AHK the Key Spreading u have 5 Chars Multiboxing Box that will kill easy every Elite Pack i know that i have seen that in MOP!
[/quote]

Actually bliz has said it can get you banned if you use it to automate game play. I believe the exact words were 1 action from your keyboard, mouse, etc, should only equal 1 action in game. Multiboxing should be fine because its still only doing 1 action in game per 1 action irl its just doing it on 2 different accounts at once and that’s not automating anything. However setting a script to press multiple keys when you press the 1 button and/or a script that repeats a keypress if you hold the button down is considered automating game play and thus can get you banned.

Condolences to you!