All-In-One button Healing

I’ve used many of macros from WLM, thank you all for the great help and time spent on your creations.
I’d like to offer my 1st macro back to the community.
Talents-1,3,3,3,3,2,2
This castsequence is timed to keep casting, this is a long castsequence that will only get stuck if you stop on an ability that has a cooldown. This castsequence is also very easy to memorize so with that being the case you can always just manually pick up where the break is with FoL/HL.
This is GS(original I have not switched to GSE)

Sequences[‘Crusader’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat]Avenging Wrath
]],
“/cast [nochanneling,@targettarget,exists,noharm][@player]Rule of Law”,
“/cast [nochanneling,@target,exists,harm][nochanneling,@targettarget,exists,help,nodead][nochanneling,@player,exists,help,nodead] Holy Prism”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling,@targettarget,exists,help,nodead][nochanneling,@target,exists,harm][nochanneling,@player,exists,help,nodead] Beacon of Light, Light of Dawn, Holy Shock, Holy Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Bestow Faith, Beacon of Light, Light of Dawn, Holy Shock, Holy Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Bestow Faith”,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat]Aura of Mastery
/cast [combat]Divine Protection
/cast [combat][nochanneling,@targettarget,exists,noharm][@player]Tyr’s Deliverance
]],
}

Sequences[‘Crusader’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
“/cast [nochanneling,@targettarget,exists,noharm][@player]Rule of Law”,
“/cast [nochanneling,@target,exists,harm][nochanneling,@targettarget,exists,help,nodead][nochanneling,@player,exists,help,nodead] Holy Prism”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling,@targettarget,exists,help,nodead][nochanneling,@target,exists,harm][nochanneling,@player,exists,help,nodead] Beacon of Light, Light of Dawn, Holy Shock, Holy Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Bestow Faith, Beacon of Light, Light of Dawn, Holy Shock, Holy Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Bestow Faith”,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat]Aura of Mastery
/cast [combat]Divine Protection
/cast [combat][nochanneling,@targettarget,exists,noharm][@player]Tyr’s Deliverance
]],
}