ARCANE BETA 8.0x

Home/Classes/Mages/Arcane/8.0.x/ARCANE BETA 8.0x

Forums Forums Classes Mages Arcane 8.0.x ARCANE BETA 8.0x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Updated to accomdate talent changes.
    Also created a simple Aoe macro for trash

this is so lazy it’s scary, just remember to cast Arcane Intellect and the familiar beforehand.
    then hold this down and away you go, evocate the first time at about 30% mana, and from there it should be no less than 30% next time its off CD and just hit it again.

Evo is on a mod alt for ease

diJ8baWscYBjITbvXSrPBss(Lu52svTtv1Ef7g0(rAyq53szGeqdvvyWigoH4GsvoMkhNKYcjKwkb1YH4HeGNkzzu65KAIeQMkkMSQKPR4Iqv5YkDDOYgju2kjvBgQQ2obAwq6ZQIEmfhgy0eLNrvNuvQttIRHQZtKMgvUlr16GQ05ct(xQEclarXhtV8THjfdGDHJoL3F3DxkXx8dWXo5FPkrwZBXZhp2uQagKM6lIwPb1Hj)lm5FP6ma9Ox1WTqZsjsGnJmaeUSkWNYPepMJFOuc)CEukXJ54hkLWpNhLs8yo(Hsj8Z5rPepMJFOuc)CEukHFopkLWpNhLsCoNLNVnvNbOhk5SyoB((uDgGEOelghZYt9OPhvadslmzsj0k9bYQ1Hj)lv3aqEUZc3(sPejWMmasF5sETGxYZ3MQZa0dLib2mYaq4YQaFIsj9BVWlGDKtjNfJFzsvZkIy4GMrPbtvRA4w4Oayt9azvbmiTWK)LQZa0dLy9ChhlFBQodqpuIfJJzTzsj0kv4LDb6nmzYKjvpCJSgskXuquAqGalPSccGaDQ3Mgmvkvaioa7B4SicUWrPbJOzYKaARCBETA
    Talents 3311121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Prismatic Barrier, Arcane Familiar

KeyPress: Evocation

Main Sequence: Presence of Mind, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Power, Arcane Missiles

AoE Explo

dCZFbaWsq4TeY2uQyMsLA2Q0nbPFrGBdk7es7vSBvTFs(ja1Vr1abidfIgSugorCqaXXG64GOfkvYsbuwmGQLtPhRKNkzzsvpNIjcKMQkMSuX0P6Ikv6YipdL66e1gbITQuLndiTDI0HvmlLYNbkNhunsusJfanAc60O4KavNdcxdL4Ekv10i1DjuRdao4Ccko1Uaez3aoO95K6mx6Dtk2SXyCpofOeqh5RhuCkwPRKuPkj0cCqd6o9PaISlKBtbcJL)mJugcqf8R05htkOZYY3JSgg(BYjO4CckoLG1yCdbPm9ls1unlziF)fhgWhx1unSwJyt1WAnInvdR1i2unSwJyt10ADplPqYno0zz55epfeeCKwYyYjO4uc8Xcg50tWGRAIEUWXctSOo00rCq7tjyngx1e98LW5F6Y8GTPAW4DaWCDXQglyn74PkNKaI8VCg(NQiiLP3zMBkKwc6SS8CINcccoWOlngkN4XJNc68YZf83jRu6Dg(NUIhpbaEXPLO
    Talents 3311121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Arcane Missiles

Main Sequence: Arcane Explosion, Arcane Barrage

Jordan Kujat
    Grunt

For some reason any macros with the spell ids wont work for me. Are you able to post what the macro is with spells instead of number ids?

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Not for BfA.
    The GS going forward into Beta and beyond now uses Spell ID.

You will need to use the beta version of GS. If you’re not able to use spell id it’s because you’re probably still using 2.2.0.8

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

OP macro updated for beta 12 build of GSE. which is also fine for PTR
    IF you are getting spell ids and macro not working, then you have updated GSE incorrectly not my macro problem

Nikolaj Nielsen
    Scout

Hey John love your work.

The ids doesnt match for the game now. is there are way to find the new ids? or can you update it with the new ids? 🙂

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Hey John love your work.
    The ids doesnt match for the game now. is there are way to find the new ids? or can you update it with the new ids? ????

try re importing it as its working fine for me, the only change now though is a sligtly differnt Talent setup

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

OP updated with revised macro and aoe for trash

Mark
    Grunt

omgoodness, this macro is more fun than my aff lock at melting things and im only lvl 100. TY John

Rebate
    Grunt

holy crap…. this is crazy good.. You by chance make fire and frost as well 🙂

Peter Poobear
    Grunt

Prismatic Barrier in the pre-macro section isn’t casting for me. Is there something I need to do to get that to cast?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.