Arcane NEW!

Talent : 2,3,3,1,2,3,3
Glyphs: Arcane Power , Arcane Explosion, Blink

Sequences['ArcaneST'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=8 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Barrage',
'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=15 Arcane Orb,Arcane Missiles,Arcane Missiles,Arcane Missiles',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat]Arcane Power
/cast [combat]Presence of Mind
/cast [combat]Blood Fury
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

cheers for this :slight_smile: will test it this evening. what is your current dps output?

p.s.added you

:slight_smile: I’m 722 no leg ring doing 70-90k , 180k burst , 210+ wit BL or TW

new numbers 350k burst+TW , 90-125 st .
didn’t aoe yet but I guess I will do a massive damage

Hey, great macro! I was wondering if you knew why there is such a huge difference in dps based on ilvl. My ilvl is 710 and im not doing nearly as much as you are. Nothing against you or your macro, i just lack the knowledge.

Hey Eli
its about gear / enchant and set if its 4/5 or 2/5

Thanks for answering my question Sam, ill be sure to properly set my gear and enchants up!

Looks like mine just crossed to GS :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wondering if you tested with and without “reset=8” / “reset=15” because from what I know and have read about GS, these do next to nothing. Not a huge deal of it works and you truly are getting these numbers accurately. I will give it a once or twice over tonight after busting ass at work.

Hello,
On my GS,it doest cast any arcane missiles,only blast and barrage:(

Sam,

so how do i make the above macro work in WoW when there is a limit of 255 chars? I’m new to macros and obviously dont laugh need help

[quote quote=29735]Sam,

so how do i make the above macro work in WoW when there is a limit of 255 chars? I’m new to macros and obviously dont laugh need help

[/quote]

No-one will laugh at you here as we are generally a friendly bunch :slight_smile:

The reason you can’t make these macro’s work in game is because you need to download an add-on called Gnomesequencer, nearly 99% of the macros on this site use that add-on.

You can download it from here and if you have any problems installing it or getting it to work, then post back and someone will assist you.

Good luck and have fun!!

Thank you very much !

I have tried out the macro and the thing get stucks about 15 seconds in.