Army of One by Urzulus

Home/Classes/Warriors/Arms/8.0.x/Army of One by Urzulus

Forums Forums Classes Warriors Arms 8.0.x Army of One by Urzulus

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant
    Stabbydstabb <HyperKritical> of Jubei'Thos -US Level 120 Undead Rogue

Recent Activity

Version 1.1
    – Moved Colossus smash

Version 1.0 (release)

Goal: Priority based Arms spec rotation

Explanation: The combat routine revolves around one resource. Build it up and spend it!

Reason: The rotation revolves around keeping a high pool of rage and executing when able.

Rotation hierarchy:
    Charge>Victory Rush>Execute>Colossus Smash>Rend>Overpower>Overpower>Mortal Strike>Slam>Sweeping Strikes

Code
    d8txcaqyOwpO0lLKAxskETuPNJ0mLu6XcnBiDojQ6MOIFPIBlHtRu7uj7LA3c2pGFkf1FLuzCkWzLiAOsfdwLgUICqPG7kj5yeoUejluk0svqlwrTCuEgO6PKwgqRtIutukPPIWKLQA6IUOevUQefxwvxhrBus0wLO0MbfBxIWNrLMLuQPHQ(UuKrcsggegni13uOtkjClPkxtkX5bXBLu1VjABq0wycVewByiNswxZvwxZRY5fOjSc1JoHUdDTcDMt0sFonjBcfdlKcCKjP1eLfhyKmYc6jLt74bZkG0tctpz47ndPhjdwsus6Xkbg9dj1kiiCqHa0kup6KvDxmH(TbUCz7q)DGlWTahzYAaUwB9HbtIMEjSYbhzYY(m6wgOMWlHj8sy9eX0e4kqGWlqRNiMMax488Gd8cU1tettGRajCqecV4TEIyAcCfihfiAXRwSEIyAs)sr(H4dChhbBdChHpGVnWDe(a(2axbiy559cP1tettGRGhjVxJwprmnbUGirmIyG1ALYPA3f70Qvc2o09tHNTc1J77zRRp21ZwB8rtpBD4oWv4zRA(tvsgI5wgS2HTLSDcXA1pKHp6JPVjCAT6hsh2tPMWlH1tIzC)8dFbeGB9bj0ywrv13)X9RYPvc2o09tqpBD4oWf0Zw7WEo4itAcNw7iPjhCKjnHxcRNiMMaxbpsENoDATbYeAjZAzyWsIssTQtFSIw9AuyLdoqIrRiKpReFi3YGB0PtBa

My Outlaw Rogue macro
    My Assassin Rogue One shot macro
    My Frost Dk macro
    My Arms Warrior macro
    My Fire Mage macro

Abby
    First Sergeant
    Buffww <CyaThursday> of Stormscale -EU Level 120 Orc Monk

Recent Activity

How fast were you firing?

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Recent Activity

macro set to .8 sec downpress .1 between keypress

Avon
    Grunt

First time poster, long time lurker. What ms does that translate to?

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Recent Activity

First time poster, long time lurker. What ms does that translate to?

1ms is 1/1000 of a second. Milli being 1000. So 0.8 of a sec is 800ms.

This picture is probably easiest. Dont worry I have been asked that question a few times.

Razer tools

Parzival1
    Sergeant

Is this fired repeatedly with a press of the macro, or is it spammed at Xms?
    that is probably double stated but to tired to practice correct sentence structure right now.

Michael E. Lewis
    First Sergeant

I use the same razer software as Urzulus and I have mine set to repeat. SO i mash a button and the macro fires repeatedly until i release the button.

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Recent Activity

Is this fired repeatedly with a press of the macro, or is it spammed at Xms? that is probably double stated but to tired to practice correct sentence structure right now.

I use the same razer software as Urzulus and I have mine set to repeat. SO i mash a button and the macro fires repeatedly until i release the button.

Well, I am super lazy. I use a Razer Orbweaver Chroma. The key I have it set to is a toggle. One press on and the macro repeats endlessly (at the speed set), another press to turn it off.

So all I do is turn it on and allow the macro to find the nearest target, to which I walk towards if I need to due to charge being on cooldown.

harry fitzgerald
    Scout

Hi there, Just recently found out about lazy macros and gse etc. I have a steel series mouse so was wondering what I would have to put in as MS? Would that still be 800? Because it seems awfully slow?
    Many Thanks

Parzival1
    Sergeant

The question is how fast you set your repeat speed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.