Assass 7.3.5

Just thought I would share my assassination rogue macro. I am able to make a 95th percentile parse for my ilvl with this macro on imonar mythic.

My ilvl is 970 and I use this to run with in mythic raiding and am able to do very good dps with it.

Sequences['Assass_7.3.5'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.07.
  Author="Rook@Lightbringer",
  SpecID=259,
  Talents = "1133111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Vendetta",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth",
        "/cast [stealth] Shadowstep",
        "/cast [stealth] Garrote",
        "/cast [combat] Mutilate",
        "/cast [combat] Rupture",
        "/cast [combat] Vendetta",
        "/cast [combat] Toxic Blade",
        "/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
        "/cast [combat] Vanish",
        "/cast [combat] Envenom",
        "/cast [combat] Mutilate",
        "/cast [combat] Envenom",
      },
        "/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
        "/cast Garrote",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Mutilate, Rupture, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom",
        "/cast Toxic Blade",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

95th in mythic imonar :stuck_out_tongue: thats awesome!!
i dont play rogue so wouldnt be able to test it, looking forward for people testing it !!

Hello Sir, Liking the macro. Do you spam it or manually press?

I have it on macro using my razer keyboard

Simulationcraft say me 1.4M and i’m able to do 1.25M on 4min fight with dummy. Work fine for me :slight_smile:

Since you use razer to spam what ms do you recommend?

I have it set to 0.09 on my keyboard

how do you get it on 0.09? if i try it goto 0.090

Set it to just a few over your latency and it will work just fine

Man I love this macro! Thanks!

Glad you like it, if I find improvements to it i’ll post them

good macro…good energy rebuild… running 1131111 …maintaining 1.2m to 1.4m @918 . took shadowstep out cuz i like to use it when i want…dont like it macroed in boss fights…just me. It could be mod or alt but i dont care for those either…thanks for the work…

I use these because with an index finger stiff and doesn’t bend it is hard to press the right keys this is a great help to me so I don’t get kicked when im doing a raid or dungeon for a lack of dps however im getting about 750k average on this I would like to ask of autokey setting would be the same right now it says .25 and that’s using 2 keybinds so not sure how to set it using 1

10ms

Awesome macro. My item level is 931 with no tier bonuses and i’m getting 1.3-1.4+ dps running at 10ms big shout to Andrew good work my man many thanks just how i like it nice and easy.

any AOE version? thx

i would suggest maybe using fan of knives on a separate button when needed…otherwise you could put it on alt, mod or cntl in the macro if preferred.

Andrew, love the Macro! But as I’m learning the ins/outs of how to write them, you have Vendetta
in the Keypress, and Vendetta in the PreMacro, so at some point you will get to where Keypress Vendetta is followed by PreMacro Vendetta, am I reading it correctly, if so, is the PreMacro Vendetta needed?

Sorry for being such a newbie on macros, but how the hell do I make this work since its only 255 characters on a macro?

@ Eduardo, you need to install a Addon called GSE: Gnome Sequencer Enhanced.
When installed it, restart the game and type GSE or GSEE (i dont remember, i made a macro for this).
Now the macro addon will show up. There you can click “Import” and paste the macro s from this page.
Here is a video guide for GSE

And here you find good infos about how to create macros

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/welcome-to-gnomesequenced-enhanced-lets-get-started/