"/cast [combat] Vendetta",
"/cast [combat] Toxic Blade",
"/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

To be honest you may not want to put toxic blade in this macro. It is best used for the clutch moments when you have vendetta and full energy and combo points to do envenom spam.

as for the 4 set bonus of this new armor set, it sounds pretty bad for this macro may have to just remove it for an opener though this is great. Also you should be mapping this macro as a back up button and still be able to apply your skills with single buttons.

and obviously if anyone has been using the Draught trinket from Guldan I hope you have removed the use trinket button from the macro. that is one trinket you do not want to go off at the wrong time.
“you have flames” draught used I CAN"T MOVE! Boom blew up the melee on guldan

Side note Toxic blade then do a Vanish Envenom for 4mil+ followed by Draught trinket > mutilate > Envenom for some massive dmg burst if you have legendary shoulders all that will crit hit

Anyway will work on this macro more once I get set pieces and let you know more.

Thinking it over I think just leave toxic blade out of the macro, use for the clutch moment then hit this macro for the Kings bane and mutilate builder and envenom spam for maxing dps.

Also once you get 4 piece may be preferable to take garrote off the macro cause the cooldown reduction will making this refresh sooner than it is needed constantly. Think the idea of this 4 piece is to be able to put garrote on to multiple targets which in turn would increase energy regen through other rogue abilities.

place holder

sorry you feel that way James, i use ure macro and its awesome

Hello Potter,

Sorry to hear. Feedback is kinda like reviews on Amazon, only a small percentage of people will post of their experience in a product.

Thank you for your contribution and good luck.

James,

Thanks for the macro, still leveling my rogue but it works really well from some of the others I have tried. Look forward to see how it goes once I gear up.

So i have a question I have been playing outlaw and was curious on the finishers used with assasination. I know ruptue is put on at the start do we use envenom or rupture for the finishers

[quote quote=35656]I see there are not any decent macros here for assassination spec. So I went ahead and tweaked the one I made for Outlaw to work with assassination abilities. Works by being an effective combo point builder. You will not find your finishers within the macro because macros that do that are dps loss. Combo points = Damage. You over stack combo points with an ineffienct macro not building properaly or using the right finisher at the right time your damage WILL go down. For a rogue it is all about combo point management.

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'PeaceaDeathbybleed'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-v">author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Peacekeeper@bleedinghollowhorde"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">specID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">259</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">helpTxt</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Talents: 3111331"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">GSStaticPriority</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">nocombat</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-v">nostealth</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Stealth</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">stealth</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Rupture</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">mod</span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-v">alt</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-i">Shadowstep</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">'/cast [combat] Garrote'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">'/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target Hemorrhage, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">'/cast [combat] Vendetta'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">'/cast [combat] Kingsbane'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">'/cast [combat] Exsanguinate'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">mod</span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-v">ctrl</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Evasion</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">mod</span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-v">shift</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Vanish</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-st">use</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">13</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-st">use</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">14</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Warning I did not add a racial here you can add yours by ‘/cast [combat] RACIAL ABILITY’, and this stick it under kingsbane. Also if you Use elaborate planning just remove hemo from rotation. MODS – Shift = Vanish, put vanish on here cause with testing exsanguinate should have all bleeds up the way I have now written this macro, you should have rupture up before exsanguinate activates. You will also notice with this macro in you stealth bar it cast Rupture, SO your vanish/Rupture Combo is built into this macro as well. Alt = Shadow step ctrl = evasion, yes worked in a quick key for your evasion for those times tanks die and it turns toward you cheat death procs you evasion tank for the win. Explanation – You build you combo points and use your finishers manual, this is the only effective way to manage your combo points. Again having everything on one macro string is so bad. Other than that this will help you keep your other bleeds up while you just worry about your finishers. Yes crimson vial is in there it cost energy, you may argue it is a dps loss, but think of it more as utility, saves your healers some mana by healing yourself while helping them conserve mana for more effective heals. And when it comes down to it dead rogues do no dmg so keep this in there to keep your health rolling in the right direction. (changed- This is good for utility probably more for having this in a PvP version for max up time. But if you want to crank out more dps take crimson vial out for on cool down use. I did this because my guild started catching up to my damage so instead of dumping 30 energy into this every 30 seconds you are converting it to more dps. In Mythics you got dps races anyway so more dps is key for pushing this. BUT IF YOU ARE LOW ON HEALTH USE YOUR CRIMSON VIAL!!!!!) If you want to add crimson vial in to the macro put this line under exsanguinate. ‘/cast [combat] Crimson Vial’, Garrote is out of the string but refreshes on cool down since it has its own timer in game. Hemorrhage is tucked in the beginning of the string with 4 mutilates following it, I found that 4 get it on a good refresh rate. while three was refreshing way to soon and 5 hemorrhage was falling off target. So 4 gives you the best up time for the bleeds. So remember Rogues are not always about spamming abilities it is about control. PEACEKEEPER of Bleeding Hollow Horde [/quote]

Potter - great macro; it’s working well for me. Do you happen to have a combo point builder one for outlaw?

Gonna start leveling a Rogue heavily here soon. You just spam this until max CP and hit a finisher of your choice?

I’m probably have the least amount of experience with Rogue than any other class, but I do have 2 100+ Druids, so I understand the concept of CP well enough.

Hey Potter, thanks for the macro. I have not used it yet but your explanation makes sense to me. I have never played a Rogue for more than a few lvl because i just cant get into them. I face them in pvp and im constantly amazed at how bad they beat me to a pulp lol. I am gonna make a test 100 Rogue and try this out for myself. I will return and let you know how it works for a guy with virtually no experience playing a rogue.

Great macro.

I tweaked it for a poison build over a bleed build and I’m getting 250k dps and lower in times of bad latency.

Can you post that macro Xaeroe? I would like to try it out for poison.

Thanks

Is this able to produce purple logs -> 75 percentile on warcraftlogs.com ?

I have a question.

Would it be possible to put rupture and envenom on a “mod” key ?

Ive been trying but cant get it to work

tweaked this macro for an EPAP build, hit 411k @ ilvl 876 on ursoc last night, i know it can do more yet

[quote quote=37524]tweaked this macro for an EPAP build, hit 411k @ ilvl 876 on ursoc last night, i know it can do more yet
[/quote]

can you share, pls ?

Can you make an aoe macro?

[quote quote=37528]

tweaked this macro for an EPAP build, hit 411k @ ilvl 876 on ursoc last night, i know it can do more yet

can you share, pls ? [/quote]

ALL credit for this macro goes to the original poster Potter James, this is just my edited version for EPAP, i have managed 436k on heroic Ursoc using this.

Sequences[‘EPAP’] = {
author=“Daggers@SilvermoonEU”,
specID=259,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2113111”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth
/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep
]],
‘/cast [combat] Garrote’,
‘/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate’,
‘/cast [combat] Kingsbane’,
PostMacro=[[
/cast [mod:ctrl] Evasion
/cast [mod:shift] Vanish
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Hi Potter, I must compliment you on your macro, I have tried all the others and this one has not let me down yet, I leveled right through with this and still using it great work, I have modified it a little for my play style but yeah its a great macro … cheers nice work.

here is Ashley’s macro in black box.

Sequences[‘EPAP’] = {
author=”Daggers@SilvermoonEU”,
specID=259,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2113111”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=’INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth
/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep
]],
‘/cast [combat] Garrote’,
‘/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate’,
‘/cast [combat] Kingsbane’,
PostMacro=[[
/cast [mod:ctrl] Evasion
/cast [mod:shift] Vanish
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

I cant get Mournchase macro to import, any ideas?