Assassination lvl 99 twink automatic macro.

This is my automatic macro for assassination rogue. This works on levels 90-99, but if you wanna use this on a higher level, just put the artifact ability in the macro yourself. I hope this helps atleast some of you as this was the first macro I have made in GSE. The macro is very strong in single target pvp as you don’t have to do anything but just hold the button, I use 75ms mouse clicks and I burst down enemies at lvl 99. Only thing you have to manually cast is Shadowstep, but if you wanna spam more kidney shot etc, you just have to stop attacking and manually do it.

Sequences['PVP_Autokill'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Random rogue@Stormreaver",
  SpecID=259,
  Talents = "1/2/3/1/2/1",
  Help = [[Made for lvl 99 twinks
Use talents: 1/2/3/1/2/1]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nostealth] Vendetta",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth",
      },
        "/cast [stealth] Cheap Shot",
        "/castsequence [nostealth] reset=target/combat  Garrote, Mutilate, Rupture",
        "/castsequence [nostealth] reset=target/combat  Garrote, Mutilate, Rupture",
        "/castsequence [nostealth] reset=target/combat  Toxic Blade, Mutilate, Kidney Shot",
        "/castsequence [nostealth] reset=target/combat  Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom",
        "/castsequence [nostealth] reset=target/combat  Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Rupture",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}