Assassination Rogue 5.4.8 (2 button)

Hey Guys…

If like me you care about dps more than you should, and actually want to be pushing your way up the meters but don’t want to roll a Frost mage, this might help!.. I have tried various 1 button Macro’s and I’m not overly impressed with casting Envenom with only 3 or 4 Combo Points, So I wrote a few and they were no better then I decided this class cant be maximised with 1 macro… Due to the class mechanic’s it needs to be broken down into 2 macro’s. I’m not a fan of the [mod:alt] macro’s so this is split into 2 macro’s … 1, a Combo Point Generator, and 2 a Combo Point Spending macro. I have also included an AoE and Pre-pull macro. Always start in Stealth

....<strong>You still have to monitor the Combo Points!</strong><em>

Have Both the Pre-Pull Macro and Combo Gen Macro on the same hot key… (I Have Pre-pull on key 7 while in stealth, and the combo point Gen macro on key 7 while out of stealth… so when you start mashing 7 the toolbar will change to non stealth toolbar and continue to use the same button)

Pre-Pull Macro -

#showtooltip Ambush
/castsequence reset=target Shadowstep, Ambush,null

Combo Point Generating Macro -

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat @targettarget, help] Tricks of the Trade
/cast [stance:0][nocombat] Stealth
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Vendetta
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Mutilate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dispatch
/cast Sprint
/cast Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Shadow Blades
/cast [combat] Combat Readiness
/cast [combat] Evasion
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/targetenemy [noharm] [dead]
/startattack [combat]

Combo Point Spending Macro -

#showtooltip 
/castsequence reset=target Slice and Dice,null
/castsequence reset=target Rupture,Envenom,Envenom,Envenom

Simple AoE Macro -

#showtooltip Fan of Knives
/startattack
/cast [combat, @targettarget, help] Tricks of the Trade
/castsequence reset=target Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Crimson Tempest

Oh… my Rogue ilvl is 518, but I have 2 Timeless 489 ilvl Daggers, on the Dummies in the Shrine I peak at 165k… average at 100k, totally unbuffed!.

Retri Paladin works in the pretty much the same way… its a combo Gen/Spend system… I have some “okay” Retri DPS macro’s based on these

Some will find this macro isnt suitable for all Bosses… Immuersius for 1… where you end up in the water…

If anyone can improve on these i’ll be happy to see your work :slight_smile:

this works awsomely :smiley: had to remove one Envenom proly due to my gear, and im pressing SnD manually so it dosent waste CP on every new target, I love U :wink:

Modify it to suit, that’s no problem… I’m still debating if Rupture is worth it… its damage is pretty weak…

Glad you like it… :slight_smile:

#showtooltip 
/castsequence reset=target Slice and Dice,null
/castsequence reset=target Rupture,Envenom,Envenom,Envenom

Having a problem with this where after it fires off slice and Dice it does not fire off any of the other spells.

Nevermind. It works just fine. Was just killing bosses too quickly for the macro to make it through the entire rotation.

This is exactly what I’m looking for, but was wondering if this can be modified for a Combat Rogue.

A few macros I’m currently using / tweaking PvE / PvP Solo :-

PvE :-

#showtooltip Mutilate
/targetenemy [nodead,noexists]
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Recuperate
/cast [nomounted,nostance:1] Stealth
/cast [mod,combat] Kick
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target/20 Expose Armor,Mutilate,Slice and Dice,null
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.5 0,0,0,Mutilate
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.5 0,0,Gouge
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.5 0,!Dispatch
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target/15 Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Expose Armor
/cast [combat @targettarget, help] Tricks of the Trade
/use [combat] Dismantle
/startattack

I mod kick for interupts but I’m toying with the idea of putting in Envenom instead as I sometimes find I have more combi points.

This portion may need reworking so it rewinds on the longer fights better /castsequence [nomod]reset=target/15

PvP / Solo work :-

#showtooltip Kidney Shot
/targetenemy [nodead,noexists]
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Recuperate
/cast [nomounted,nostance:1] Stealth
/cast [mod,combat] Kick
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target/15 Expose Armor,Mutilate,Slice and Dice,null
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,!Dispatch
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.5 0,0,0,Mutilate
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.5 0,0,Gouge
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.5 0,Kidney Shot
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target/15 Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Recuperate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Expose Armor
/use [combat] Dismantle
/startattack

Basically the same but with a kidney shot thrown in with some self healing.

Talents :- 3,3,2,2,3,3

Glyphs :- Gouge,Stealth,Expose Armor

Always work in progress hope it helps if you can twaek and get better results then please share.

Rottz