Assassination Rogue (Newest) 11/4/15

Hello all gamers,
Gave it another go… I hope these work well for you.

UPDATED: 11/4/15
Talents I am Using: 2,3,3,2,1,3,x

This is my first attempt at my rogue macro GS, so bare with me as i have used a bunch of different ones to make these work for lvling my rogue he sits at only 94 but still rocks and i forgot how much fun these toons are.

Single-Target

Sequences['AssST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat !Mutilate,!Mutilate,!Dispatch',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Rupture',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Envenom',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Mutilate', 
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Dispatch',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Rupture',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat !Mutilate,!Mutilate,Crimson Tempest,Mutilate,Dispatch,Ambush',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Recuperate',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

Go Beast!

Sequences['AssKT'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Rupture',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Crimson Tempest',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Ambush',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Dispatch',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Slice and Dice',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast !Vendetta
/cast !Preparation
/cast !Combat Readiness
/cast !Evasion
]],
}

AOE

Sequences['RaAoE'] = {
	StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth
/cast Marked for Death
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Crimson Tempest,Mutilate,Crimson Tempest,Envenom',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Mutilate,Crimson Tempest,Mutilate,Mutilate,Slice and Dice',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Fan of Knives',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Crimson Tempest',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Fan of Knives',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Mutilate',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Crimson Tempest',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Mutilate,Mutilate,Vendetta',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat]13
/cast [combat]14
]],
}

escape:

Sequences['RaOshiT'] = {
	StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast Evasion
    ]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Cloak of Shadows',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Vanish',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Burst of Speed',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Burst of Speed',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Recuperate',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Recuperate',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Sprint',
PostMacro = [[	
    ]],
}

Thanks for trying them out. I appreciate everyone who has waited for these and I hope they work. Remember if you are 100 to add your last talent in. Still working on them as I am still 92 but still owning people in bg’s at 99 :slight_smile:

Beef

Hey beef, im always following your macros especially your hunter ones!

May i ask what talents youre using? im also levelling my rogue!

[quote quote=23872]Hey beef, im always following your macros especially your hunter ones!
May i ask what talents youre using? im also levelling my rogue!

[/quote]

Yes, I need to update these though as I found a much easier rotation and got a lot of extra damage in the ones I will be posting later. This is just from my rogue who is 93, so you will have to add in the last tier of talents when I upload the ones this afternoon. Thanks

Beef

[quote quote=23914]Yes, I need to update these though as I found a much easier rotation and got a lot of extra damage in the ones I will be posting later. This is just from my rogue who is 93, so you will have to add in the last tier of talents when I upload the ones this afternoon. Thanks

Beef[/quote]

this 1 is doing great already , any eta when you posting your new one ?

[quote quote=23988]

Yes, I need to update these though as I found a much easier rotation and got a lot of extra damage in the ones I will be posting later. This is just from my rogue who is 93, so you will have to add in the last tier of talents when I upload the ones this afternoon. Thanks
Beef

this 1 is doing great already , any eta when you posting your new one ?
[/quote]

Going to try and update this one with the combat spec as well as the new Brew, now that he is 100 :slight_smile: Thanks all.

Beef

combat ?? even better

hey beef,still waiting for the update

[quote quote=24118]hey beef,still waiting for the update

[/quote]

Sorry Mattymoose, will have it up today.

Beef

would love to see your combat macro

[quote quote=24124]

hey beef,still waiting for the update

Sorry Mattymoose, will have it up today. Beef
[/quote]

hhmmm

why respond if youre not going to do it

[quote quote=24184]why respond if youre not going to do it

[/quote]

If I may offer a friendly suggestion, the macro authors in these forums are offering them on a voluntary basis. Badgering them to post updates is a bit presumptuous. Beef Wellington has a well-established history in these forums, and while I too look forward to an update, I also understand that people have real lives outside of WoW and these forums.

It takes time to develop, test and tweak these macros. If others can wait patiently, I’m sure you can too. :slight_smile:

I was going to post last night but had a Family issue that I had to attend to… Sorry for that. I will try and have it up as soon as I can guys. My apologies.

This is not the easiest thing to do as well when you have about 30+ inbox messages asking for special macros as well as trying to keep up with all of the different forum posts for each different character and different spec. Especially working 13 hour days, having a gf and trying to stay on top of my side business as well. So Again, I appreciate the patience.

Beef

[quote quote=24229]I was going to post last night but had a Family issue that I had to attend to… Sorry for that. I will try and have it up as soon as I can guys. My apologies.
This is not the easiest thing to do as well when you have about 30+ inbox messages asking for special macros as well as trying to keep up with all of the different forum posts for each different character and different spec. Especially working 13 hour days, having a gf and trying to stay on top of my side business as well. So Again, I appreciate the patience.
Beef

[/quote]

Your priorities are optimized…family trumps everything else. Thanks for all you do to support this forum, and hope all turns up well on the family front.

Cheers,
Thal

[quote quote=24242]

I was going to post last night but had a Family issue that I had to attend to… Sorry for that. I will try and have it up as soon as I can guys. My apologies. This is not the easiest thing to do as well when you have about 30+ inbox messages asking for special macros as well as trying to keep up with all of the different forum posts for each different character and different spec. Especially working 13 hour days, having a gf and trying to stay on top of my side business as well. So Again, I appreciate the patience. Beef

Your priorities are optimized…family trumps everything else. Thanks for all you do to support this forum, and hope all turns up well on the family front. Cheers, Thal
[/quote]

Thank you, I appreciate that, everything is well so far. But the new macros are updated and I also added a OSHT button for a quick escape.

Thank all.

Beef

[quote quote=24243]

I was going to post last night but had a Family issue that I had to attend to… Sorry for that. I will try and have it up as soon as I can guys. My apologies. This is not the easiest thing to do as well when you have about 30+ inbox messages asking for special macros as well as trying to keep up with all of the different forum posts for each different character and different spec. Especially working 13 hour days, having a gf and trying to stay on top of my side business as well. So Again, I appreciate the patience. Beef

Your priorities are optimized…family trumps everything else. Thanks for all you do to support this forum, and hope all turns up well on the family front. Cheers, Thal
Thank you, I appreciate that, everything is well so far. But the new macros are updated and I also added a OSHT button for a quick escape. Thank all. Beef
[/quote]

Beef,

I sincerely thank you. I tested your macro out this morning and it surpasses my former 2-button setup DPS by about 10% against the practice dummy. I look forward to testing the AOE in a dungeon or raid setting.

I also really like what you did with the third macro. I’d never considered a panic button type macro, but that works very nicely.

You do nice work, and I appreciate you sharing it in these forums.

Thal

[quote quote=24249]

Thank you, I appreciate that, everything is well so far. But the new macros are updated and I also added a OSHT button for a quick escape. Thank all. Beef
Beef, I sincerely thank you. I tested your macro out this morning and it surpasses my former 2-button setup DPS by about 10% against the practice dummy. I look forward to testing the AOE in a dungeon or raid setting. I also really like what you did with the third macro. I’d never considered a panic button type macro, but that works very nicely. You do nice work, and I appreciate you sharing it in these forums. Thal
[/quote]

You are very welcome, you guys are the reason I keep doing these and updating them. I really enjoy being able to help people out as best I can and enjoy reading how well they are working for you and how much fun you guys are having using them, makes the game for fun. Thank you for all the support and if any issues arrive I will keep on trying to update them. Remember as well to add your last talent into the macro at the end since I am runnning off of a 92 rogue with these.

Thank you Thal,

Beef

[quote quote=24250]Thank you for all the support and if any issues arrive I will keep on trying to update them. Remember as well to add your last talent into the macro at the end since I am runnning off of a 92 rogue with these.

Thank you Thal,

Beef[/quote]

is this another beef ?? because 15 days ago you typed "Going to try and update this one with the combat spec as well as the new Brew, now that he is 100 :slight_smile: Thanks all.

Beef"

Hi Beef

can you make a combat macro??

Jimmy

any update for this macro