BALANCE BETA 8.0x

Home/Classes/Druids/Balance/8.0.x/BALANCE BETA 8.0x

Forums Forums Classes Druids Balance 8.0.x BALANCE BETA 8.0x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

In an effort to keep many up and running as quick as possible, I’ve been working on some quick start macros
    on as many classes as I can.

I don’t expect these to be optimal yet just to get things going from the Launch of BFA, they all work for me
    feel free to try and leave feedback, although I don’t intend to change anything until live or if they change a class drastically.
    I don’t mind you using these as a foundation for your own macro just some praise 😛

the new GSE uses a code string now for ease of importing,
    these are all tested using bosted 110s in Zulazar no leggos and bottom barrel gear so may perform better

dyZLbaWsOkVvvQ2guXmjkZgOBIK(LQ4BqL2Pu2l1Uvy)cnma)wrdekXqjsdwKHJOoisCmqhhHAHiYsHsz5QQhcf5PKwMu9CunreYuvQjdf10LCre4XI6zi11rPncfARQszZqbBhbDzvMLGMMsomKZr40cmAIO)QkXjHQACO4AqjDEIQBtewhuQURQK2qVDdALefzuAyIGxirWMIBDVTUrG3O4wH0DA6o0krhgqSGLBqRk5lJprUbb6wPWwso)wjXccM)iYyrLdsiAG4wPIY)5B3NhmhCVDd6TBqRpzeV4hXS3iFXeJOddJjb9cOhgtqbGGzfgtqbGGzfgtqbGGzfgtqbGGzfgtqbGGz5w36tgXRycxgCWD5gT1NmIxXuhOtJdGBlRpzeVIjOy170wLnNKLfirqz1Q0jVOIY)P3USI3jx6)4CVDdA9jJ4vm9UetmJDey9AmbfliwPDzvRJmgzh5kyoSQhXS3OcqGwL(pQO8F6TlR4DYX2bEi(5TlxUSsfnyrG4pQ7t4nQG5WKC5Yg

this is essentially a ST focused macro,
    Hold alt to cast Luna Strike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.