Forums Forums Druid Archive Patch 5.0+ Balance (Boomkin) – 5.0.4

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    High Warlord
    (Admin)

This macro is awesome, why?! I’ll tell you why. Right off the bat is SPAMMABLE, it goes through a smooth rotation keeping the DoT’s up while Eclipse (Lunar) is up. Once you enter into Solar state all you have to do is hold a modifier button down (Alt, Ctrl or Shift) and keep spamming the macro!
    Oh noes, you need to refresh DoT’s in Eclipse (Solar)? Not a problem! Just release the modifier and hit the macro to refresh the DoT’s and go back spamming with the modifier again!

If you quit spamming the macro for 5 seconds it will reset.

/castsequence [mod]Wrath;reset=target/4 Moonfire,Sunfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire
    /cast Starsurge
    /cast Celestial Alignment
    /cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
    /use 13
    /use 14

Your Ad Here

titusmarshall
    Grunt

Gloriously Amazing  Job As Usual On the Incredible macros 😀

Joshua Burd
    Scout

The macro isn’t working, it is posting up in /say rather than working like it is supposed to.

Lutechi
    High Warlord
    (Admin)

The macro isn’t working, it is posting up in /say rather than working like it is supposed to.

Hello Joshua, make sure you are copying the whole macro and is not missing any “/” at the beginning or contain spaces.

Can always paste it to a text editor before putting it on the game, so you can revise that the format looks good.

Jonathan Swinson
    Scout

So where’s the spammable macro?

baboulas7
    Sergeant

do u realy need an answer dude?

as always excellent job Luis 🙂

Lutechi
    High Warlord
    (Admin)

do u realy need an answer dude? as always excellent job Luis :)

Maybe he means because it requires to hold a modifier due to the change of Eclipse state. I really do would like to make it without that condition, but I couldn’t find a way to make it work without the modifier. I wish macros were smarter, like depending an scenario do X or Y but they won’t allow us to do that.

And you are welcome 🙂

Jonathan Swinson
    Scout

no, i mean nothing shows up on my page. so yea, i need an answer. It’s no biggie though, I figured i was missing something.

baboulas7
    Sergeant

baboulas7 wrote:

Jonathan Swinson wrote:

do u realy need an answer dude? as always excellent job Luis

Maybe he means because it requires to hold a modifier due to the change of Eclipse state. I really do would like to make it without that condition, but I couldn’t find a way to make it work without the modifier. I wish macros were smarter, like depending an scenario do X or Y but they won’t allow us to do that. And you are welcome
    “I am not crazy, my mother had me tested.”

u can always put macro in lets say number 2 button and put Wrath on 3 so u do not need a mod.

this is the way i do it and works really good.

hope i helped a bit 😛

Madcowscurge
    Scout

no, i mean nothing shows up on my page. so yea, i need an answer. It’s no biggie though, I figured i was missing something.

Click On “+ English”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Archive Patch 5.0+’ is closed to new topics and replies.