Ban Wave

Lets all take a moment and be thankful that we’ve taken the better road in our attempts to be “lazy” rotation folks. :slight_smile:

You may not all know this, but yesterday there was another HUGE banwave of botters yesterday afternoon. Those hit were all users of Firehack, Honorbuddy, WRobot, Easy WoW Toolkit, TMorph and Soapbox (which was more likely because it uses Firehack to inject). Thousands of accounts hit with 6/12/18 month (or perm) bans.

So if anyone has a fellow raider that you may have suspected of using a 3rd party program who isn’t in the next raid because maybe they “are just tired of raiding right now” or have suddenly come down with an illness and never return or you flat out never hear from again…they were possibly a botter.

I will pour out a small portion of my beer tonight in their honor because I know what they are feeling right now (I was banned 2 years ago for 6 months due to Honorbuddy). But after that I will relish in the fact that I am now a legal lazymacro man. :slight_smile:

Answer ur posts in enhance raiding macro Spitz ???

Yea, some friends saw a few bots flying or maybe teleporting while mining :frowning:

A friend of mine got banned.

I had told him about wowlazymacros for some time, then the other day he tryed to use a macro.

He install Macro Toolkit and was testing on target dummy. He used his logitech keyboard to push the same key for 10min tests.

Can u get banned for using the logitech macro software ?

I’m not sure, but i also have been band, using only gs and razor naga, trying to get an reversal, the only thing i can think of is the timing on the naga,set at .05

[quote quote=36691]I’m not sure, but i also have been band, using only gs and razor naga, trying to get an reversal, the only thing i can think of is the timing on the naga,set at .05
[/quote]

Sorry but i seriously doubt that.

People are getting banned because all of those bots have somekind of “injection”. It has nothing to do with your naga mouse.