Forums Forums Hunter Archive Patch 5.0+ Beast Master Hunter One Button Macros (Newest)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

closed…

Huntaa
    Grunt

This is my macro at the moment. World MS is usually between 100-105ms. My macro fails to trigger kill command and also sometimes dire beast. Can anyone help fix this?

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
    /castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
    /castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,Glaive toss
    /castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Focus Fire
    /castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Cobra Shot
    /castsequence reset=0.9 0,Dire Beast
    /castsequence reset=5 Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Kill Shot,Kill command,Kill command,Kill Shot,Glaive Toss,Kill Command
    /cast [combat] Dire Beast
    /cast [combat] Rapid Fire
    /cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
    /use Blood Fury
    /startattack
    Beef
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

@ Huntaa

Are thing… I will message you though. I would like to keep this post focused on the macros I am making… if you want one for you please private message me so others don’t get confused on the ones people are putting in here.

Beef

infinityz
    First Sergeant

Hi Beef,

thanks for your contribute, your macros are always brilliant 🙂
    I have just a concern about the AOE macro. Aimed Shot and Steady Shot are not BM’s abilities. Could you make a good AOE macro tailored on BM’ spec?

Beef
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

@infinityz,

Hi Beef,

thanks for your contribute, your macros are always brilliant :-)
    I have just a concern about the AOE macro. Aimed Shot and Steady Shot are not BM’s abilities. Could you make a good AOE macro tailored on BM’ spec?

I am so sorry I think I updated the wrong one there 🙂

BM Area Effect:

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Multi-Shot
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Cobra Shot
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
    /castsequence reset=3 MULTI-SHOT,MULTI-SHOT
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /cast Dire Beast
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire
    /startattack

Thank you for letting me know.

Beef

Marcus
    Scout

Hi Darius, Your BM Makros are Brilliant iam looking for a good pvp Makro?

my world MS is 30

mfg

Beef
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

@Marcus,

my world MS is 30

mfg

For your pvp macro please log out with your current pvp gear, and the spec you have so I can base your macro off of your talents and the way you would play.

I would make you one for Single target with surrounding awareness, a ale macro for focusing healers but hitting everyone else and a single target just for Bursting the one player, or Enemy Flag Carrier down. I would also have escape macros, and stun macros as well. So let me know when you are ready and logged out so I can go in and look. Also please include a armory link so I can look at everything that you are currently wearing, enchants and gems.

Thank you,

Marcus
    Scout

@Marcus,

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Marcus wrote:</div>

my world MS is 30

mfg

For your pvp macro please log out with your current pvp gear, and the spec you have so I can base your macro off of your talents and the way you would play.

I would make you one for Single target with surrounding awareness, a ale macro for focusing healers but hitting everyone else and a single target just for Bursting the one player, or Enemy Flag Carrier down. I would also have escape macros, and stun macros as well. So let me know when you are ready and logged out so I can go in and look. Also please include a armory link so I can look at everything that you are currently wearing, enchants and gems.

Thank you,

iam ready now, you can look my hunter 🙂

mfg

Beef
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

@ Marcus

Ok, I am on it… Jus give me a little bit to make them for you.

Beef

Nick
    Scout

Hey Beef,

I was very new to Macro’ing before i stumbled upon this website. As a BM hunter i couldn’t wait to test the macro that you made. I’ve tested it and noticed a great increase in my DPS, which is awesome. I’ve been using it for a couple of days now, and when i watch closely, i see it skipping a lot of Killshot’s and Kill command’s while my focus is full 120. It then just keeps spamming Cobra Shot’s while DPS should be upped with more powerful skills.

Is this not something that happens when you use the macro? or do you know how this can be helped?

Thanks a lot Beef!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 54 total)

The forum ‘Archive Patch 5.0+’ is closed to new topics and replies.