Forums Forums Classes Hunters Archive (Old Patches) Patch 7.0+ 7.3.x – Beast Mastery **UPDATED** Best BM Macro-Works great with any Talent / Gear/Lego combo

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Scout

@pharmacist1 First, I’d just like to say thanks for the great macro. It’s been working very well for me. I was wondering if you had one that you use for questing that wouldn’t burn through all your cooldowns. Or would it just be best to remove the lines (cooldowns) that i didn’t want to use. Thanks in advance.

Pharmacist1
    First Sergeant

@ Joe Joe

what I’d do brother, is go into the macro editor and just create a new version and set that version to default and set the version 1 to raid or grouped. If u need any more help let me know and I can do it for ya man.

R. Craig
    Grunt

Nice Macro…. peaked at 3.2M at start then steadied out to 1.5-1.6M on training dummy (no buffs (food, flask, rune) Ilvl 960 , i run at 33Crit, 26Haste, 86Mastery currently w/4 piece H set, currently legos: neck & boots

Good job !!

Turtle
    First Sergeant

Thanks will try this out. Seem so many with mod this mod that when it is said to be a 1 button macro

Pharmacist1
    First Sergeant

Just to be clear I never claimed this to be a 1-button macro as I did include a mod:shift for multi-shot instead of having 2 seperate macros for ST and MT. That and the fact it doesnt bother with utility spells and abilities. But yeah if youre only concearned with the single target dps rotation, then yes it could be considered that i suppose. Anyways let me know how it did for ya!

James
    Grunt

I might be missing something but I don’t see misdirect in the macro. I might just be missing it.

Pharmacist1
    First Sergeant

OMG How bout that!?! Told you, true huntardation right here. Ok ill update the op macro to include misdirect in a moment.

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
    Grunt

Holy S@#% man!!! First off I have to thank you for sharing your work. I literally just created an account just so I could write this, lol.

I have tried every damn macro on this site for BM Hunter and thought I that my output was the best it could be since the last few ive tried all gave me about the exact same dps. That is until I tried out this very simplistic looking macro that, at first glance, didnt look like anything special. But omfg was I ever wrong. Your macro alone upped my dps on single target boss fights by almost 300,000dps !!!

WITHOUT QUESTION THIS IS SIMPLY THE BEST BM HUNTER MACRO THAT EXISTS, NOTHING ELSE EVEN COMPARES!

walt
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Does this do more dps then gweens

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
    Grunt

Does this do more dps then gweens

pretty sure every comment about this macro has answered this question by saying its THE best macro on here but try it for yourself and then you’ll know for sure.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 158 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x – Beast Mastery’ is closed to new topics and replies.