BFA (AFF) Beta Macro's.....

Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Affliction BFA (AFF) Beta Macro's.....

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

I realize it’s beta right now and things are going to change constantly….
    (There is a thread right now on the forum: gse-and-bfa)

So I am not saying making a end all, be all macro by no means. And people are more than welcome to chime in. (And by chime in, I mean either help out by making your own and sharing with us.)

I figured I would just get the ball rolling here and we try and come up with something that works for now.

I took a Macro from here. So credit to the original poster: antorus-the-burning-throne-ready/

I have been using this macro for quite awhile now on live and does really well for me….

All I done was just took off what is no longer in the game. (As of this post.) and come up with this:

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/10 Agony, Corruption
    /cast [combat,nochanneling] Unstable Affliction

I can’t seem to get Shadowbolt nor Deathbolt to cast off. So, I just took “Shadow Embrace” so when SB procs off? I just hit SB on button 2. (Macro is on button 1.)

I am sure there is probably something in Keypress I could place in, Or even add to this existing macro.

Again, This post is just solely for the purpose of getting the ball rolling. 🙂

Asimov1
    Grunt

I just got into the beta myself. Did you have to load the addons manually or is there a different way?

Roy
    First Sergeant

Yeah, They are a few addons right now that will work. (DBM, ELVUI, Details, Etc.)

No, Same way as before. Same location with putting addons in.

mvi
    First Sergeant
    Mvi Level 115 Human Warrior

Recent Activity

can u post what macro u r using

Roy
    First Sergeant
    mvi
    First Sergeant
    Mvi Level 115 Human Warrior

Recent Activity

ok ty

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Affliction’ is closed to new topics and replies.