BFA-ARMS (Dungeons and Questing)

Home/Classes/Warriors/Arms/8.0.x/BFA-ARMS (Dungeons and Questing)

Forums Forums Classes Warriors Arms 8.0.x BFA-ARMS (Dungeons and Questing)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant

This is a WIP macro.
    Revised 7/28/18 talents = 2122212
    dCt1baWsssVvu12uKMjj0Svs3uv6xIY3uIDkL9I2nL2pqdJk63s1qjvnyigUI4GKepwHJb64QISqsulLKAXuPLd1Hv5PelJQEoftKemvLAYQktx42QQMgapJkCDaTrijBfsyZIkBhsXhHu1SGe9zfLtlYiHK61QcJMuACKItsICoivUMQOopPYLLCxfvRdsPjKB2Guur9RWMNBk7BTSHHIh69EONIcvUd4AWgKImPgkPaBlqkQam02Xuqp(SF)h2O9wP8EdChff2K6wd3Sb5MniLSXzcqe4uhENq28uYgNjarGtxGoFMnhuYgNjarwCObaBaOKnotyQNaw2rbIS4qdaucIa9E0bGII9(eft)PGc0jLnozFubKUuqDDF0LsRgpOlfLR1GUuuNSZG0LI(UjEVbUZnBqkzJZeGiWPACYGIQLo11ADMIBgu24K9rfE6srIAcQaAhrQBPOhN64uOJI6KDMNUu0JR3BG7CZGIQLo94Yy4MniLS4WZQOS1VoqK82U2d)pp)xDFZzZtjBCMaej)F)lLlvy0A0MYfZbr8(fnawyWGbL3Zc8wvYgfgnLnsDlvMbdsa

If you find yourself rage capped toss ONE slam or whirlwind in there and let the macro keep going. I manually do something at around 70% rage to keep it going but make sure there’s rage available for your procs!

This is what i do exactly…. i press the macro and watch my rage…if i am at 70+ rage and i don’t have a proc of Tactician or Sudden Death….i will manually WW. just ONE time.

I also lookout after casting Warbreaker and manually hit Bladestorm. Thats it, is really really simple.
    3.1k dps on a boss fight
    https://postimg.cc/image/j4rricmmf/

Please note that all my macros are not really “Lazy” you have to manually do somethings, but they are effective pushing for correct rotation and performance numbers in mind.

I have tried putting everything into the macro but is just not as effective and the DPS goes way down.

Grandmarshal
    Senior Sergeant

Played with Arms again today and was able to top a Mage.
    There was also a fury warrior that got destroyed.
    This is a SS of last boss in Waycrest Manor
    https://imgur.com/a/RXZNZRi

Abby
    First Sergeant

Warrior macros were really bad this time around. I’m excited to try this one on my warrior, maybe even swap my #2 toon to warrior if it remains as good as you’re alleging in your picture.

How fast are you firing it?

BigShan
    Sergeant

Try this…

dGJ8baWsksVLIyBsLzsHA2kLBcf)IkDBQWoPQ9s2nI9RQggu63kmqLQmui1GvXWvchKsQdd6yahNIYcPewkLQflPwUuESepf1Yu0ZrAIuIMQQmzQOPl6Iui(gKCzHRljBKcYwvQQntbSDkjtdQ(kfsFwQQtRsJKc0ZGOrtP04GWjPumlPkxtj68kPZrb1DPO61kvwa9Khi2BeJATDmS8t9e)GBbjPINZjycaITmmaSAlLhi26Q02rtmAAu5CqwDShVUzfKaPI5frXglLhfqmgyPn2pA07Gq1tEGEYde7wG0KgMvfKs8pOqIaV3)Gcjc8E)dyonmU8tXUfinPHzvbPe)daVdV3)a6qGvEKIDlqA(pGoKtSa5Xf7wG08FMDyrHfH8lf7wG08FaDOayxkFNy3cKM)dsC8jcXgpglm(64MIxkg9GMyGL2qp5bIDlqA(pa8oCLInyaDQAX(OSt1ITi2svl2(L0hOAXV2LSlsGQfBASAp2cin0tPytJv0TGs1tEGy3e26hzqchR)JjKHTWMdZnXzaDAUsXV2LSlYPQfB)s6pvTy0TadS0g6PumNXcdvrk5DqeJUDhTBUQuPymqsfCZgsgnRcsEhezHsLsa

Thank me later 😉

K David Posten-Rettstatt Lutes
    Grunt

Sorry dont mean to sound dumb but those for Gnome sequencer ? they look different than im use too

BigShan
    Sergeant

The new GSE use’s strings like other ad dons IE: Weakaura’s, Update your addon and click import paste the string and hit okay.

K David Posten-Rettstatt Lutes
    Grunt

ok thanks

Grandmarshal
    Senior Sergeant

Simple and firering the correct “Priority” is key to having a macro pull great numbers.
    Having a bunch of other abilities that dont provide a DPS gain mixed in there and delaying what should be the next priority is BAD!!!.
    Example is EXECUTE….no matter what is going on in the fight it should be casted first if it becomes avail.

Thats how i build all my macros and thats how i am able to pull ahead…Even if i have to manually cast somethings.

Thank me later.

Animum
    Senior Sergeant

@191 ilvl with only the helm leggo, I get 1.3k single target DPS over 5 mins. For shiggles, I also tried the macro BigShan posted and got the exact same numbers. I only used the macro and manually casted Mortal Strike at 2 stacks.

Grandmarshal
    Senior Sergeant

Ok, played around with it some more for a bit and made a spec change.
    Once again, i am managing Mortal Strike and Bladestorm separate for best possible DPS.
    I will be adding more abilities later on when i have time to simulate questing, like victory rush and sweeping strikes
    for now here are the results…
    DPS= 3.1k on Raider training dummy

New spec and macro used…

dmdKbaWse4TQuTnvsZuLYSfYnLk)sOUnsANsAVWUjz)svddj(nvnuI0GvKHtfoic6yQAHKclfPSyIA5eEkQLPINlyIiKPkXKrQMoLdR0LfDDIyJQe2QIkBwrvBNu0hvu8yfMgPY3OsgPkrVMuA0uPoTuojI0ZqOUMIsNhr9zQOXrQ6UiIXJcQpycP1XOEqbCzJsLfaF()C(dyIY5xjrgQpycLyU9cWZiwfDQRi4EJaZoYbPeHQRhC3oe(5srO5vbuq9rb1hC8ydw)0r)tHcfupGJhBW6NCrSEDOsm44XgS(P)QRNYSGV59oU1O2mW6bxenL20Eid(YCPdzW1COfYG1iJmidMwt58Hm4IOP0M2bYGjijtlJYnKOadmbjzPImeqb1hCSTcNPLQKk5(P7kV7vqLK70ZLojWaZw64cjQH18kWsfnVOzKbtRPCEGmyPISBhcpkWal1hSUDi8OG6doESbRF61DvhmyWa3TkjBePklfAMkR5vqdyWaa

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.