Forums Forums Classes Hunters Archive (Old Patches) Patch 7.0+ 7.3.x - Beast Mastery BfA BM Hunter Alpha/Beta Experimental Macros

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Scout

What GSE are you guys using mine gives lua errors

TimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)

Current version for beta is GSE 2.3.00-Beta7

BattleNet: TimothyLuke#1860
    WowLazyMacros/Curse/GitHub/WowInterface: TimothyLuke

Most Commonly Played Characters:
    Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Nanó
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

OK just to let you know i’m back and i,m in the beta. Been messing around with the new macros and this work for me so far

talents are 1,2,2,2,3,1,1

StepFunction Sequential (1 2 3 4)

InnerLoop Limits 2

KeyPress
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /startattack

PreMacro
    /cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot

Sequence
    /cast [nochanneling] Kill Command
    /cast [nochanneling] Barbed Shot
    /cast [nochanneling] Kill Command
    /cast [nochanneling] Mend Pet
    /cast [nochanneling] Viper Sting
    /cast [nochanneling] Scorpid Sting

Key Release

PostMacro

dyJKdaWScOEjjYBbLTPeLzsqA2eA(c3ea)cuDBQk7KQSxk7wX(vXVf1qjOgSknCq4GeqoMs1Xbr1cjrzPGiTyQSCv9qQQ6PiTms45K0ejqMQsAYsMoIlcIYZuICDaAJeG2kbXMH2UsuDAGMLs4Za6YeDyPMgjQgTs5UG0jjqnorUgPopvvEmQxdI4HfaB72Q5TB0viJUUBEkSvJU2IYHOA09fkwOyHIflTyFXUrfKeBafjM3UrPqizbliZtHEjJcqZFwiYxfmpQ2Q5TBRM3UrdgXQ6gr4CRsI)CdgXuY5Qkye1AM1AytM36zKIGdqOXFUbJyk5CvPeOO456F2NVEQ4J38uy0GrSQUreo3QK4p3GrmLCUQcgrTMzTg2K5TEgPi4aeA8NBWiMsoxvkRFNSox6wMeF8M3sgnyeRQBeHZTkj(ZnyetjNRQGruRzwRHnzERNrkcoaHg)5gmIPKZvLsGIINR)zF(6PIpEZt5gnyeRQBeHZTkj(ZnyetjNRQGruRzwRHnzERNrkcoaHg)5gmIPKZvfaYPoxHLK4J380gnyeRQBeHZTkj(ZnyetjNRQGruRzwRHnzERNrkcoaHg)5gmIPKZvLqaHq(NlLaoaJpEZBzgnyeRQBeHZTkj(ZnyetjNRQGruRzwRHnzERNrkcoaHg)5gmIPKZvfLZpeG15sjGdW4J3OcnNHqOG(ajgvHrvs6hKkfLTQ0wnIrvs6NWVuv1wnVDJgmIv1nIWj9dusKJ0NFXFUWM8w)(GcRKDb18uyu4QK(jnH0mKyeJkCwLaqZF2wnIrf(La08NTvZB3ObJyvDJiCUvjXFUbJyk5CvfmIAnZAnSjZB9msrWbi04p3GrmLCUQ8p7((CPBzs8XBeJsjsieqahMaMhJsLqoGYHa2IgXigvGaKSLFJ61JaiWgfGEaSff8qK)YLdbmpMYmIrmd

its just the start if you can try it and comet plz i’m soloing Rares with this build

kallum webb
    Grunt

Hi Mate,
    Been testing your Beta macros and their are working fine how do you put them into string format
    Made mm hunter one but dont know how to put into the format you are using
    regards Webber

walt
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

OK just to let you know i’m back and i,m in the beta. Been messing around with the new macros and this work for me so far
    talents are 1,2,2,2,3,1,1
    StepFunction Sequential (1 2 3 4)
    InnerLoop Limits 2
    KeyPress /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /startattack
    PreMacro /cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot
    Sequence /cast [nochanneling] Kill Command /cast [nochanneling] Barbed Shot /cast [nochanneling] Kill Command /cast [nochanneling] Mend Pet /cast [nochanneling] Viper Sting /cast [nochanneling] Scorpid Sting
    Key Release
    PostMacro
    dyJKdaWScOEjjYBbLTPeLzsqA2eA(c3ea)cuDBQk7KQSxk7wX(vXVf1qjOgSknCq4GeqoMs1Xbr1cjrzPGiTyQSCv9qQQ6PiTms45K0ejqMQsAYsMoIlcIYZuICDaAJeG2kbXMH2UsuDAGMLs4Za6YeDyPMgjQgTs5UG0jjqnorUgPopvvEmQxdI4HfaB72Q5TB0viJUUBEkSvJU2IYHOA09fkwOyHIflTyFXUrfKeBafjM3UrPqizbliZtHEjJcqZFwiYxfmpQ2Q5TBRM3UrdgXQ6gr4CRsI)CdgXuY5Qkye1AM1AytM36zKIGdqOXFUbJyk5CvPeOO456F2NVEQ4J38uy0GrSQUreo3QK4p3GrmLCUQcgrTMzTg2K5TEgPi4aeA8NBWiMsoxvkRFNSox6wMeF8M3sgnyeRQBeHZTkj(ZnyetjNRQGruRzwRHnzERNrkcoaHg)5gmIPKZvLsGIINR)zF(6PIpEZt5gnyeRQBeHZTkj(ZnyetjNRQGruRzwRHnzERNrkcoaHg)5gmIPKZvfaYPoxHLK4J380gnyeRQBeHZTkj(ZnyetjNRQGruRzwRHnzERNrkcoaHg)5gmIPKZvLqaHq(NlLaoaJpEZBzgnyeRQBeHZTkj(ZnyetjNRQGruRzwRHnzERNrkcoaHg)5gmIPKZvfLZpeG15sjGdW4J3OcnNHqOG(ajgvHrvs6hKkfLTQ0wnIrvs6NWVuv1wnVDJgmIv1nIWj9dusKJ0NFXFUWM8w)(GcRKDb18uyu4QK(jnH0mKyeJkCwLaqZF2wnIrf(La08NTvZB3ObJyvDJiCUvjXFUbJyk5CvfmIAnZAnSjZB9msrWbi04p3GrmLCUQ8p7((CPBzs8XBeJsjsieqahMaMhJsLqoGYHa2IgXigvGaKSLFJ61JaiWgfGEaSff8qK)YLdbmpMYmIrmd
    its just the start if you can try it and comet plz i’m soloing Rares with this build

what is the big box of code do we have to import macros differntly now

TimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)

The big box is the macro. Welcome to abfA

Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

walt
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

hummm how we will know what builds or talents to use it just looks very weird

walt
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

looks like some confusing hieroglyphics

TimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)

hummm how we will know what builds or talents to use it just looks very weird

This may sound like a really odd notion but you read the authors comments about what they are posting and then evaluate if and when you import it into the game.

Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Beast Mastery’ is closed to new topics and replies.