Forums Forums Classes Rogues Outlaw 8.0.x BFA - Outlaw - Bhaal Lord of Murder Build

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

and the script is red instead of blue..

clash
    First Sergeant

@joker

All the talents are red. Are you in the right spec ? Outlaw …

Joker
    Grunt

yes of course.. it is red and i dont even know why its showing red for me..

clash
    First Sergeant

oh wait … isn’t there something in the game and gse where if the game is set for say Spanish language then the talents also have to be in Spanish or something like that ?

you should post this question in the Discord channel .. lots of smarter people there would know that answer

Joker
    Grunt

you are genious, tha’ts the problem I’ve just chekd with other macro for a subtlety rouge, and it shows up in russian language, but you’re macro wont show on russian it just shows on english..
    so i need to change the language on the macro to match the talents, JUst how to do it ?

Joker
    Grunt

is there any code to paste inside the macro so it will change automaticly the skill talents, to other languages?

clash
    First Sergeant

prolly not ,, your most likely just gonna have to retype the talents yourself .. just open up your talent selection and use that

Joker
    Grunt

yea figured it out to do that already, doing it right now letting you know when I’m done and if its work .

thankyou – so much for the help, you helped me a lot going to use the macro and let you know how it will go after i finish editing.

Kabilos
    Grunt

Not sure if it’s been asked yet but why take the 75 talent Pray on the Weak (Enemies disabled by your cheap shot, or between the eyes take 10% increased damage from all source for 6 seconds), when you don’t have either of those abilities in the macro?

Assuming this isn’t just a 1 button only solution, you’re going to have to hit one of those 2 abilities sometime.

I personally went with Blinding Powder which reduces the CD on Blind by 30 seconds and extends the range by 15 yards.

clash
    First Sergeant

@kabilos

I took it because my Outlaw build is “primarily” used for PvE content. With that I can open on a mob with cheapshot and give “everyone” a 10% dmg buff. Makes killing things faster.

Now if I read that talent correct it effects “all” incoming damange not just mine. Of course I could be wrong.

Also, none of my macros are “true” one-button-do-it-all …

I intend to keep openers (Stealth / Garotte / Cheapshot / etc .. ) and bursts on separate keys ..

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 162 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.