BFA pre-patch best class to macro?

Hi all!

As with many users, I have a 110 of each class that I bounce around and play. Macros have been a way for me to enjoy the content from each toon without worrying about Min/Max’ing rotations or over analyzing the math of each class.

With the prepatch live and BFA coming in just a few short weeks, does anyone have any updated experience with which class has become the most macro’able? Have the changes to the GCD made it easier or harder to macro certain classes?

My personal experience for easiest/funnest to macro in 7.X.X have been:

BM Hunter, which I have played for years with various macros even before GSE
Prot Pally
Guardian Druid
Prot Warrior

[quote quote=61503]My personal experience for easiest/funnest to macro in 7.X.X have been:
BM Hunter, which I have played for years with various macros even before GSE Prot Pally Guardian Druid Prot Warrior[/quote]

All of those are working fine.

You’ll never be able to confidently confirm which macro is doing the best because gear sets, talents, are various GCD impacts have completely altered how macros are going to perform. Not to mention, we’re way too early in the BFA stage to say which classes are doing the best. A lot has and is still going to change before anyone can even begin subjectively answer that question.

Try the macros of the classes that you listed, as I mentioned, they’re all working.