DH Blade_Havoc Macro 8.0.1

Hi All

So some might remember me from creating a few HP macros back in the day for Shaman. Needless to say my guild has asked me to switch to a DH and I love it

So I created the following macro (Please ensure that you dont have anything bound on Ctrl, Alt or Shift where you put the macro on your hotbar as it will cause the macro to fail (Keybindings should be your first point of debugging it it doesnt work)

Spec: 1311211

Description:
Run at 30ms for best results
Vengeful Retreat/Fel Rush combo holding down “Ctrl”
Metamorphosis standing in place holding down “Shift”
Chaos Strike Fury dump hold down “Alt”

Version: Final till 8.1 - 17:12 19 Nov Updated - I have been running this macro now for the past 2 months. I wanted to just export it again to make sure the latest one I have changes is available and updated. I will most likely not make any updates on this till its needed. I do however engage on the forum if required

diK(daGivkFseQzHe3IiHDrKKFruddQ0XuXYeLNjIMgj11Gk2gjY3iIXjsoNu16ijgijuhueSqrLhssAIQeUirI2OOkJeQQtsczLIQ6LKaZKif3eQYojLFsKudLe1svj9uetfGTQs0BHs3fk2lQ)kczWqoSslMkEmHjtQUSInRs1NPsJgPonv9Aa1SP0TbA3s(nOHJKoojOLlLNtX0fUUuz7eP67aY5fPwprkTFvnFyaS2Hj5KMeUqkte(jCPuRkRLXayc(JLQ1xaZe6iOAurwgiiq2vAtdUIg0ivciO8DyRd0ihqQEHSJD1NerVshkKcWv0GYmbWANkmm5K8CYohMCXCF7SbRDyc(JLktU2vpAJhLexqZJUdBpYzmXJAJPZgMp)lNYDU3zF01jAZgY5n2hDTZq)ibe0b(iAOv3xUpshcu9OBQgn7TpF8MybHnQ0qJ38itSLUVCFKVEev7kMhrdT6(Y9r6qGQhDJq7Vh3(8vLEHMhrIMh45r511s)i9oqQpIgA1FKoeO6r3sWg3ycH6iu0fSgosKWKe6cAyJj5SR(a6nHIbaK36DPJeBEe(li40ycERObVCAgpSmmaw7WayTdtKfRjEe2ckO3QgRVCX8OmCs1NHlRLXezXAIhHTGc6TQX6lxkciOZgyE0jvk199SwsMilwt8iSfuqVvnwF5srabD2aZJo9PW9KK1uZezXAIhHTGc6TQX6lxkciOZgyE0jvk199SgomrwSM4rylOGERAS(YLIac6SbMhDK0JlosynLyISynHzuy3uI5rylOGERAS(YLIac6SbMhDukltDskp6OuMKE1mbqZxapXHZXe8NvNDyI2iaMDysUXgSdtU6l3d7WeLHMaVv0GmaoycjgQ51vIWdlMOCZdB(intU6l3m2HjaA(c4jY4Cmrbt6RJDwZWa4GjkysRCBmggaRDyICSn3jMAat)iSfKEBGyWQpRogwlJjYI1eMrHDtjMhHfeQRIiAwkfuqVvnwF5I5rN(us6ts5rNECWvsgRLKjYI1epcliuxL1gyE0rPmj9Qzn1mrwSM4rybH6QqO93dkkMQDtpnkciOZgyE0P)Ootchmr52G3kAqgahmrviOZgCoo4Gj4Tv3Avuftt6tfEyX54GdMbUsage Information
Run at 30ms for best results
Vengeful Retreat/Fel Rush combo holding down “Ctrl”
Metamorphosis standing in place holding down “Shift”
Chaos Strike Fury dump hold down “Alt”

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Metamorphosis, Chaos Strike, Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Eye Beam, Immolation Aura, Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike

1 Like

great macro work good thxs

Macro worked great. I like the chaos strike dump aspect. Thanks!

I do have a question or maybe suggestion on the layout. Why slot blade dance before eye beam? In the instance you have eye beam available, wouldn’t you want to capitalize on death sweep instead?
I’m still getting accustomed to this all but for your last line with the /castsequence. Why is it not two cast lines? Like /cast chaos strike, then /cast demon’s bite. Also if I’m understanding the step function with priority list, shouldn’t demon’s bite be the default last /cast line or last part of a /castsequence? For instance if none of the above Abilities can trigger due to lack of fury or on CD, then the priority list would rotate to demon’s bite right?

[quote quote=63060]Macro worked great. I like the chaos strike dump aspect. Thanks!
I do have a question or maybe suggestion on the layout. Why slot blade dance before eye beam? In the instance you have eye beam available, wouldn’t you want to capitalize on death sweep instead? I’m still getting accustomed to this all but for your last line with the /castsequence. Why is it not two cast lines? Like /cast chaos strike, then /cast demon’s bite. Also if I’m understanding the step function with priority list, shouldn’t demon’s bite be the default last /cast line or last part of a /castsequence? For instance if none of the above Abilities can trigger due to lack of fury or on CD, then the priority list would rotate to demon’s bite right?[/quote]

Hmm interesting catch. I will work on it tonight to change the order around.
When playing my DH manually I tend to always mid fight notice I would do 1 Bite then 1 Strike and repeat that as fillers inbetween the main abilities hence the castsequence. Its not really for beginning of fights but more for mid to late boss fights.

Hi there,

I am kinda new to lazy macro…but above all i see is a bunch of gibberish I dont see line numbers ore sequeance or anything it juts weird…

I am not even sure out to place what i see in my /gse area this is nothing like other macros i see where they have the line numbers and you can actually read what it says ??

[quote quote=63082]Hmm interesting catch. I will work on it tonight to change the order around.
When playing my DH manually I tend to always mid fight notice I would do 1 Bite then 1 Strike and repeat that as fillers inbetween the main abilities hence the castsequence. Its not really for beginning of fights but more for mid to late boss fights.[/quote]

Yeah check it out and see if it preforms better! Ahh gotcha on the castsequence. It works well to lock in a certain aspect to the rotation then.

[quote quote=63091]Hi there,

I am kinda new to lazy macro…but above all i see is a bunch of gibberish I dont see line numbers ore sequeance or anything it juts weird…

I am not even sure out to place what i see in my /gse area this is nothing like other macros i see where they have the line numbers and you can actually read what it says ??[/quote]

@Knyghtwind

Hey man don’t sweat it. The code gibberish you see is how GSE will NOW export its macros for posting. I think it has something to do with preventing errors when sharing macros from what I thought I read, I’m not entirely sure though. Anyways that’s how it is now. So for playing around with macros & GSE you’ll want to have the latest GSE loaded within WoW. From there you can copy code that suits you and import it. Thats how I’ve been getting accustomed to all this. Hope that helps!

[quote quote=63100]Yeah check it out and see if it preforms better! Ahh gotcha on the castsequence. It works well to lock in a certain aspect to the rotation then.
[/quote]

That was the idea to lock in that part of it and in long fights helps quite a lot. Thats also why you have a Alt modifier to burn off excess. I find when i get a Immo Aura and directly after that a Eye Beam you are stuck on 100% fury and burning off the excess is always nice with the modifier.

1st post updated with the new priority

[quote quote=63110]That was the idea to lock in that part of it and in long fights helps quite a lot. Thats also why you have a Alt modifier to burn off excess. I find when i get a Immo Aura and directly after that a Eye Beam you are stuck on 100% fury and burning off the excess is always nice with the modifier.

1st post updated with the new priority[/quote]

I’m seeing similar DPS numbers with recount. The only hiccup I ran into is that when you go to dump fury by holding alt, once you release the sequence then gets stuck. It wouldn’t even hit Demon’s Bite. Eventually it gets back on track and resumes. Does that happen for you??

[quote quote=63122]

That was the idea to lock in that part of it and in long fights helps quite a lot. Thats also why you have a Alt modifier to burn off excess. I find when i get a Immo Aura and directly after that a Eye Beam you are stuck on 100% fury and burning off the excess is always nice with the modifier.
1st post updated with the new priority

I’m seeing similar DPS numbers with recount. The only hiccup I ran into is that when you go to dump fury by holding alt, once you release the sequence then gets stuck. It wouldn’t even hit Demon’s Bite. Eventually it gets back on track and resumes. Does that happen for you??[/quote]

Didnt see it particularly lock up at all but my imagination tells me I am feeling a lot more fluid on Profile 1 than on 2… Weird. Numbers are the same though.

Ok I saw what happened now. When you spend to much Fury after its started the castsequence it will lock there not doing Bite or Strike again and will ait until there is more Fury to complete the castsequence. I will look into that

Edit - Ok fixed it. Seem like just doing the Cast on both Bite and Strike works better. You will need to hold Alt as little more in this case though but it dont lock up anymore

same as it was

Ok back to the 1st macro I wrote. The castsequence just works a lot better for sustained high dps. Done a few tests now on the 85 Training dummy in Org and there is about a 15% increase if you just manage the Fury level and do a Bite when your fury drops to low

Doing slightly worse dps with your macro compared to the other macro’s in the forums. Not sure whats wrong, but there are so many options so I will pick someone elses.

I tested it again this morning. It seems to hold out fine as long as you don’t completely drain the fury.
As for DPS numbers, @daijo does make a point. For this one I was seeing a stable 1.7-1.8k on the meter, that’s without dumping fury an just letting it run on a 110 lvl dummy. I’ve played with some others which are averaging 2.1-2.2k. The one I’ve setup seems to hold around 1.9-2k when I remove Blur from the PreMacro. The main difference I’ve noticed between yours and others is the integration of multiple cast sequence’s. It’s weird but it definitely has something to do with the layout of them from the pattern I’m seeing.
lol trying to pin down the top macro build is reminiscent of building an MTG deck =P keep shuffling!

Hi, I’m thick when it comes to anything like this but love your macro; You say run at 30ms and i think that is with a mouse but i use keyboard. How do i know if i’m at the right speed or doesn’t it matter ?

You should just be bashing the button really fast. If you have a macro keyboard the repeat setting should be at 30ms

Version: 6 – 08:38 18 Aug Updated – Fixed a issue where Immolation Aura would stop Eye Beam channel to complete. Seeing better consistent numbers now. You dont have to burn off the fury. You can just let the macro run.

I think im doing it wrong my friend, currently manual i can get 6.5k sustained dps on dummies, 4.5k with the macro, not sure what im doing wrong ^^

@Reaper17 you must be doing something not right. I’m hitting 7.5k with 299ilvl. The quicker you bash the better. I’m set on 30ms. also check your stats, you might be running low on Fury

ilvl 311 bashing that bitch as fast as i can lol fury is always at a good level, no need to even dump.