Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Vengeance 8.0.x ROAD TO RANK ONE MACRO XD SPANKING&TANKING_M+ (keys only)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant

BEEN TANKING HIGH KEYS FOR 5 WEEKS WITH MY NEW TANKING MACRO
    I OUT HEAL HEALERS WHILE GETTING 2ND IN DPS LOL WTF IM TROLLING RIGHT!
    UNDER INFO IN MACRO I HAVE MY CURRENT STATS ON MY TANK I WILL POST MY AZERITE TRAITS TODAY IN A COUPLE HOURS. BUT IF U WANNA BECOME THE HULK IN KEYS AND CARRY UR GROUP TO 3K RAIDER IO EZ PZ THEN TRY THIS ON UR DH TANK AND I WILL KEEP THIS UPDATED DAILY CAUSE I JUST AM GUD LIKE THAT AND NO LIFE OBVIOUSLY
    ID LIKE TO HEAR U FLAME ME IN THE COMMENTS SHOW ME HOW ITS FKN TRASH IF U USE IT RIGHT U CAN GET ALL THE B**CHES IN KEYS SO GO AND FKN TANK KEYS ON UR DHS AND WE WILL GET A BUFF NEXT PATCH LOL as if i wasnt overpowered enough LOL i will prob make this shorter also have havoc macro posted on website still works to smash those meters so now GO OUT AND MAKE THE HEALER LOOK LIKE THEY AFK WITH THIS MACRO WOOOOOOOOOO
    d8Z7caGjiIUSsVej8wf61IQUlintisNdsQzRGtJOBse)ckUTahwQDcv7v1Ub1(P6seP)cbzCIudecvdfjnyGHtOois06GaoMIooeuluuAPeulgHLJYdHq6PsESqpNutesYujQjdPMoLHjIxbHYZiKRJu2ieHTcHyZqcBNa(eeOzrGMMG(oevJes0NfvgTizBeKtcrzzKCnrX5rQwju6BG43O6pV8XNVKPeNcKSOsjofiKee74Ql)sUhwyt)AQMIuQ5luUdIFr6aA61biN0s5avsG2biNZYRDakYd7GCSTnh4yDSzhA0lvghb1oOS20oabCSKoivlW6G2g2wBoqLi1bPATToWXQusJmsZXkc1sDGKwBlJUJTzCAWODWmrQdeyzAZbo2PqsDaAo6CRJDoL6aXnJr3bVq1IIM2GD85Rs8grgQoEM0ZxusZsXzVYo0OxQm(ljDKXrKLPj5W6lF85Lp(8fMyRnhmg5beTb1bQerqsRoU6fMyRnhmg5beTb1btiPHeMCCrVWeBT5GXipGOnOoqLicsA1XdFHj2AZbJrEarBqDGkreevYXZ8ctS1MdgrCXdn9LjyKhq0guhOscZGAHoUqVWeBTPxeM2chxhmg5beTb1bQqiHzcf0bkv6qiqe0bQqiHzcFHuoxmsjdiTxVquEarBp7luUn6t8cFJ5pXRS7GDIxctcNBEIxu5Atshz8lF7fflDQSvRV8XNVWynl3Al8gq3bJW8unla6i6Trd92lHjHZPoXlzgjC(1uN4vzRyKGgC0i5WVOYi5msJ(lkw6cVdBR3lF85lmXwBoymYdiAdQdujHjQ5TxuzRKoY4x(2lzgjC(1MN42TxsAyA9aYGTLjWcBKC4N92TFaUsage Information

i use with 20ms works fkn great

BladePro’s Stats :
    i have atleast 20% haste
    22%crit
    39% Mastery
    around 10% verst
    16% dodge
    11% parry

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.05.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Demon Spikes, Immolation Aura, Soul Cleave, Sigil of Flame, Spirit Bomb, Shear

KeyRelease: Fiery Brand

David J Hunt
    Grunt

Love this macro, thank’s pal.

Lashley
    Grunt

Honestly, I want to try the macro just after your post lol

BladePro (PacMan DH macro)
    Senior Sergeant

IF U DONT TRY IT HOW ELSE ARE U ALL GOING TO GET OUT OF UR HARDSTUCK 300 RAIDER IO.
    U GOT NOTHING TO LOSE AND SO MUCH TO GAIN
    UR ACTUALLY BRAINDED IF U DONT TRY TBH ITS WHAT U BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL UR LIVES

BRING OUT UR INNER HARAMBE

Senior Sergeant

USING CAPS CAUSE SOMEONE IS BOUND TO BE ANNOYED BY IT I FEED OFF UR SUFFERING

Desmond Atkinson
    Scout

Best Macro I’ve found for Vengeance, great, thank you.

pipa
    Grunt

ALRIGHT BLADEPRO I’LL TRY IT OUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND REPORT BACK!

Senior Sergeant

ALRIGHT BLADEPRO I’LL TRY IT OUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND REPORT BACK!

NEXT FEW DAYS IT WILL BE TOO LATE HURRY RUN TO TRY IT NAO BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO FEEL WHAT O FEEL

DADDYTANK KNOWS BEST

Moeb
    Scout

LOVE THIS F’N MACRO. WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD UPDATE WITH CURRENT STATS AND AZERITE TRAITS?

Senior Sergeant

I will do that and in the macro when u open gse in hame scroll down and it should have my traits and D Szie and girth as well the standard stuff
    rofl

imma post update tonight with my suggestions

– DaddyTank

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.