Blitz BM

What this macro will do (in theory since i haven’t dungeon tested it yet):

• turn on growl when questing
  • turn off growl while dungeoning / raiding
  • mend pet automatically while questing (wont mend in dungeons/raids)
  • revive dead pet (hasn’t been tested yet)
  • call pet #4 (can be changed in the button push of the macro)
  • misdirect threat to pet when questing (doesn’t misdirect in dungeons/raids)
  • aoe at your command!
  • the most important thing, pump out some damage!

Talents: 1/3/X/3/X/1/1
I intentionally did not use war mode while making this macro since not everyone will use it. Using war mode will make this macro stronger!

For those of you that cant seem to gets mods to work, here is the fix. Open your key bindings > Find an action that has NO bind, seriously any action, make it Stop Auto Run, i don’t care > click it and do Shift + X (X = key that you have your macro set to) then click it again and do Ctrl + X and then click it again and do Alt + X > Finally click it once more and unbind key. MOD KEYS NOW WORK FOR YOU. take advantage of them, they will take your macro to the next level.

the reason behind that is to clear out pre existing key binds. For example if you hit shift + 2 at the same time it will change your action bar to action bar #2. So for anyone that uses the #2 key on their keyboard for the macro what will happen is it will give commands to switch to action bar #2 instead of using Barbed Shot when the mod key is used.

By clearing the pre existing key binds out for shift, alt, and ctrl, it will allow mods to work as intended.

To use a mod, simply hold the mod key down while the macro is running and the associated ability will be used. For example should an enemy be casting a high profile spell, you would simply hold down alt for approx. 1 second and the macro will use Counter Shot, allowing you to stop the spell being cast. Once the mod key is released, the macro will return to normal

i use a razer mouse set to 100ms

BLITZ_BM_EZ This macro will auto fire Barbed Shot losing minor dps over the coarse of a fight (BEST FOR CASUAL PLAYERS)

Mod: Shift = Intimidation
Mod: Ctrl = Multishot (yay the aoe button! cast this every 3-4 seconds to maximize aoe dps) easy right?
Mod: Alt = Counter Shot (be the dps and interrupt hero of the dungeon!)(tanks and healers will love you for this!)

v1.3
d0JqkaGEfq1lbjElL8AfQmtfqCzHzJOooi1nrK(fvDBf1JHStI2RQDJK9l58kO)QqPgNczGGsdfumyPgobDqfk50KKJrQZbIfQqvlvbyXKOwosDyrpfyziSosWere1ujWKPW0rDrqs1WuKNPuxhuTrqs2Qcf2mIW2vaPPrOzrs9zsKNd1ivaL7srJMeA8ku0jre5BuQRrf3tb63kzTGKY2OsF9fCP(GXpqijbqTXE8Ko2qDO2LexWbcsYbfJpqVj2AT(ashYkQcDjXbKMi61ye0yvlk8fCP(cUuFGhLyghqdpOqr1wWkmyZQPdCWdIwZkNC1vR3UxsCGhLyUAl0Aw5KnRwdz7SNUCFGhLyUAl0Aw5KnRwdXXw8sXd8OeZvVfNiCV05apkXC1AiBrhNlDpWJsmxTERhbr8s7d8OeZ4aA4bfkQUA6ah8G2vxnH2MyA6Yrh4rjMRElor4EjKd8OeZv7SjMGCauIHdiihjoUGZha4qiubNcXQwuhacOHhuSQK8bWSWmPjIEDbNpag6G0erVUGl1h4rjMRwVDpFauIHWqhy8fCP(apN0kfCqfZdR2IAPyspR2isdZljoWlm4K5enUQTGLtALc28Y9bEHbNW5fkX8IQAcxrixkEGhLyUAlQLWGvxn1YisdZQhTjefV05apkXC1wWkmy1vBePHz16T7LUh4rjMR2ItALcEqsSqWXQRogtvygRUAQLrKgMQT4KwPGhuyWQRogtvygRUAQLrKgMvVffTTV0(apkXC1wZldfWkQIeSz1Aio22xo6apkXC1wZldfqmnzZQjCf3xc5apkXC1wZldfsYSz1Ar7TlX5ZxsCbxQpWJsmxTfAnRCYMvRHSD2txsCGhLyUAl0Aw5KnRwdXXw8Y9bEuI5Q3IteUxkEGhLyUAnKTOJZLoh4rjMRwV1JGiEP7bEuI5Q3IteUxAFGhLyUANnXeKlhDGhLyghqdpOqr1vth4Gh0U6Qj02etthaLy4acYrIJl48baoecvWPqSQf1bGaA4bfRkjFauIHWqhy8fCP(apN0kfCqfZdR2IAPyspR2isdZljoWlm4K5enUQTGLtALc28Y9bEuI5QTOwcdwD1ulJinmRE0Mqu8sXd8OeZvBbRWGvxTrKgMvR3Ux6CGhLyUAR5LHcyfvrc2SAnehB7lDpWJsmxT18Yqbett2SAcxX9L2h4rjMR2AEzOqsMnRwlAVDjoFam0bPjIEDbxQpWJsmxnH2MyA68bWSWmPjIEDbNpF5(cUuFGhLyghqdpOqr1vth4GheTMvo5QRwVDVK4apkXmoGgEqHIQD0A3l3h4rjMR2cTMvozZQ1q2o7PlfpWJsmxTfAnRCYMvRH4ylEPZbEuI5Q3IteUx6EGhLyUAlyfsohg0MvRhz7cz0L2h4rjMRwdzl64C5Od8OeZvR36rqeVeYbEuIzCan8Gcfv7O1UxQNoWJsmJdOHhuOO6QPdCWdAxD1eABIPPl16d8OeZvVfNiCVutCGhLyUANnXeKdGsmCab5iXXfC(aahcHk4uiw1I6aqan8GIvLKpakXqyOdm(cUuFGNtALcoOI5HvBrTumPNvBePH5Leh4fgCYCIgx1wWYjTsbBE5(apkXC1wulHbRUAQLrKgMvpAtikEP4bEuI5QTGvyWQR2isdZQ1B3lDoWJsmxT18YqbSIQibBwTgIJT9LUh4rjMR2cwHKZHbT65LHciMMSz1AhX9L2h4rjMR2cwsSqWXQNxgkKKzZQ1I2BxIZhadDqAIOxxWL6d8OeZvtOTjMMoFamlmtAIOxxW5ZxkEbxQpWJsmJdOHhuOO6QPdCWdIwZkNC1vR3UxsCGhLyghqdpOqr1oAT7L7d8OeZvBHwZkNSz1AiBN90LIh4rjMR2cTMvozZQ1qCSfV05apkXC1BXjc3lDpWJsmxTfScjNddAZQ1JSDHm6s7d8OeZvRHSfDCUC0bEuI5Q1B9iiIxc5apkXmoGgEqHIQD0A3l1th4rjMXb0WdkuuD10bo4bTRUAcTnX00LA9bEuI5Q3IteUxQjoWJsmxTZMycYbqjgoGGCK44coFaGdHqfCkeRArDaiGgEqXQsYhaZcZKMi61fC(ayOdste96cUuFGhLyUAcTnX005dGsmeg6aJVGl1h45KwPGdQyEy1wulft6z1grAyEjXbEHbNmNOXvTfSCsRuWMxUpWJsmxTf1syWQRMAzePHz1J2eIIxkEGhLyUAlyfgS6QnI0WSA929sNd8OeZvBnVmuaROksWMvRH4yBFP7bEuI5QTGvi5CyqREEzOaIPjBwT2rCFP9bEuI5QTMxgkKKzZQ1I2BxIZNpFamJbmxkEaPjf8KmjrXb9anOyvlQp(diz4ukflQljoG0HSIQqWqgo(sIdi5GejCY8L6dgqQY4sIdgyb9sf6sIdgl6GkVCFaqyGijs(scN9bJfCwXf9bJNSkEGF(8pBLITZ_BM_EZ
Talents 1323111

This macro contains 4macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

• The Default macro is 1
  • Raids use version 2
  • Normal Dungeons use version 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 2
  • Arenas use version 3
  • PVP uses version 4
</p> Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Mend Pet

KeyPress: Mend Pet, Growl, Misdirection, Multi-Shot, Call Pet 4, Counter Shot, Intimidation

Main Sequence: Cobra Shot, Mend Pet, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Barbed Shot, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

Macro Version 2

Pre Macro: Barbed Shot

KeyPress: Mend Pet, Multi-Shot, Call Pet 4, Counter Shot, Intimidation

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Cobra Shot, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

Macro Version 3

KeyPress: Mend Pet, Counter Shot, Call Pet 4, Flare, Intimidation

Main Sequence: Mend Pet, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Tar Trap, A Murder of Crows, Concussive Shot, Bestial Wrath, Barbed Shot, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

Macro Version 4

KeyPress: Mend Pet, Counter Shot, Call Pet 4, Flare, Intimidation

Main Sequence: Mend Pet, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Tar Trap, A Murder of Crows, Concussive Shot, Bestial Wrath, Barbed Shot, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

BLITZ_BM this macro is for those that wish to control Barbed Shot to get every bit of dps possible.

Mod: Shift = Barbed Shot (this is needed on a mod since timing is NEEDED. keeping up 3 stacks as long as possible will be the name of the dps game for BM hunters)
Mod: Ctrl = Multishot (yay the aoe button! cast this every 3-4 seconds to maximize aoe dps) easy right?
Mod: Alt = Counter Shot (be the dps and interrupt hero of the dungeon!)(tanks and healers will love you for this!)

v1.2
dWJ7eaGEjs6LkfElf2MeMjPOmBi1Lv5Muu)ss3wv8Ajk2jj7vSBOSFqpgXFjfv)MsdKI0qvv1GbgoH6GsK48kLoMuohbTqLIwkbyXuelNiNwP6PkwMswhbAIquMQQYKjQPJ6Wu9ni5zs11jKnkrPTkrKnlr12LiQpRQYSiLMgu9CKgPebddcJgImEjsDscOXrkCnvP7br1DjvRvIqhNuKtlFr1YSPMjWVsuZ30CuR8L5ZrFymntRV6TwlJ5Tms7KOwzkfrmswPmBIENl1mMDmroAbIXNujFy8UflBMbzIW(DwSOwzq2vUlcnhvlJzNizlPtIUBXO5lQw(IQLPsCktpnj6WiheyyQ4J1HaPJEmYj2htCgcGGwViQvMkXPmeyqSpM4Soe0e2F7iIQNPsCkdbge7JjoRdbnHVOWJcptL4ugc64iwfr9MPsCkdbnHD833OkYujoLHGwVPHq8OqLPsCkdbDCeRIO0itL4ugcE7lecZSXTvah6ZPx(cNz4tCzfHr4DlwM50KOdJ3D0z(BPSzNizZx4m)LoZorYMVOAzQeNYqqRxeoZg32)shLMVOAzQSl974d7E2cbgywKCPhTYNlRh1ktv8XoZoPmqGHPSl97y9O6zQIp2fXwItzlgeSkWfgfEMkXPmeyGzfFSwiaZkFUSoeOrFHJh1BMkXPmeyyQ4J1cbYNlRdbTErufzQeNYqGb7s)og5LBjIOAHGR07uMQfcWSYNlRR1GDPFhJCXhRfcUsVtzQwiaZkFUSoe0XXrHkkuzQeNYqGXJvwqks7LZ6qWQHAHaruAKPsCkdbgpwzbjSeADiyvG3JsyMkXPmey8yLf0rZ6qqdhvVyfoCuR8fvltL4ugcmi2htCwhcAc7VDerTYujoLHadI9XeN1HGMWxu4r1ZujoLHGooIvru4zQeNYqqtyh)9nQ3mvItziO1BAiepQImvItziOJJyvefQmvItzi4TVqimZg3wbCOpNE5lCMHpXLvegH3TyzMttIomE3rNzJB7FPJsZxuTmv2L(D8HDpBHadmlsU0Jw5ZL1JALPk(yNzNugiWWu2L(DSEu9mvItziWaZk(yTqaMv(CzDiqJ(chpk8mvItziWWuXhRfcKpxwhcA9IOEZujoLHaJhRSGuK2lN1HGvd1cbIOkYujoLHaJhRSGewcToeSkW7rHktL4ugcmESYc6OzDiOHJQxScN5V0z2js28fvltL4ugcwnuleicN5VLYMDIKnFHdhoZi(icezrTE7zeGVlh1ktjCs2DsuRmM3YiTt(JwenQv4WjBLITZ_BM
Talents 1323111

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

• The Default macro is 1
  • Raids use version 2
  • Normal Dungeons use version 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 2
</p> Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Mend Pet

KeyPress: Mend Pet, Growl, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, Call Pet 4, Counter Shot, Misdirection

Main Sequence: Mend Pet, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Cobra Shot, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Mend Pet, Multi-Shot, Call Pet 4, Counter Shot, Barbed Shot

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Cobra Shot, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

UPDATE LOG

July 19, 2018

• added extra kill command
  • fixed typo on bestial wrath line (thank you x seek)
  • removed the growl off toggle for dungeons (thank you Sir_Ewing)
  • Split macro into 2 version so both casuals and hard core raiders can benefit
  • Made it easier to see whats inside the macros without the need to import
  • Added arena to tab 3 for BM_EZ (mod:alt Counter Shot targets @focus)
  • Added pvp to tab 4 for BM_EZ (mod:alt Counter Shot targets @target)

Spelling error in /cast [comabt] Bestial Wrath.

Ran this for 3 minutes and averaged 2.7k dps. I fixed spelling error, removed the heals, and added 1 barbed shot to main sequence and now after 3 minutes I’m averaging around 3.8k which is on par with my sim.

X Seek could you please post your maco?? thank you

dSJbdaWsGuVLcBdv1Lv1SbXJr5MKOFb42G0HLStsTxXUvQ9d5NuPYWuIFtPbsfAOOkgmudNeoiqPJceCmP6CKulei0sbkwmq1Yr48srpvXYuP1rLYePcMQuAYiA6eNgv(RskEgOUov1gvsLTQKQ2mvuBxjL(SsYSijtJQCxkAKuPQJdez0ujJhvPtsfzCsHRPc3di55i9AGO(Mk60tB09mGOY1awNCx030MPTG8BHMPdFHV9EgLnfxCSOxYawFXLLidi4ZXXRJTCmx2njbNpnJYA7xqCAlpXA)TWz3b8mo4Vx92D09mo8ox(qKO7zu2uCXX4bIpn6Bg3)ewow09mGP4iJEjZO4zo5q03d4mklgHD9pbLZUPPn6EAJUNbGvubHnywOGxIjc3vdFaVe9ndaROccBWSqbVeteUR(40lA4maSIkiSbZcf8smr47YX5nAVmaSIkiChU3qTx0hzayfvq4B)8USen)maSIkimS3YLF0Nzayfvq4d47I6OBKbGvubH7QH9ooYa6VjyEiFr)0gjZiVI15VzcNDNzEqY)3cxbjdpwQOSye20gjdpeVYIrytBKmG(BYdXtPPn6EgaPiw9YVFOnryJT1vra10G8lsZOVzau8sjsXaze2WrPiw9Iz0Wzau8s5lwwrf7gHV89uhTxgawrfe2yBv8IkeEBj)I0eHB0ao6JmaSIkiSHJkErfct(fPjc3H5hn)maSIkiSHueREbuoBz(uvi8ZlhvOQq4TL8lstvgsrS6fqP4fvi8ZlhvOQq4TL8lsteg2Z78m6ZmaSIkiSbulPBuxColMi8TFExwIUrgawrfe2aQL0nMqaXeHV89GJwDgawrfe2aQL0TcIyIWDVty(3irIejsca

Give it a whirl. Lmk how it goes. Blitz’s ctrl modifier for multi-shot is fine because you only need to cast it every few seconds to keep beast cleave up.

I am also doing 1323211 and changed it to Call Pet 1.

Thanks to both of you for posting. I’ve slightly tweaked x Seeks as I prefer to be in control of BW and other longer cooldowns.

CTRL for multi shot works a treat, But asoon as I hold shift down the macro stops. Any idea why this may be?

[quote quote=60848]Thanks to both of you for posting. I’ve slightly tweaked x Seeks as I prefer to be in control of BW and other longer cooldowns.
CTRL for multi shot works a treat, But asoon as I hold shift down the macro stops. Any idea why this may be?[/quote]

Make sure that whatever key your macro is bound to isn’t already bound in-game.

For example, if the modifier is Shift and you have your “c” key bound to character info sheet, it won’t register the keypress.

Remove the command to turn off growl while dungeoning / raiding

It is no longer needed for dungeons, as Blizzard has made Grow to automatically turn off, when entering dungeons, with the option to turn it back on.

In fact Having it as part of the macro, can now cause it to keep turning grow back on in dungeons. I use to have it in my beta macros, and I got complaints of Hunter getting kicked out of group, because of it.

By far most DPS currently keep up the good work and Thank you! <3 bless

is it possible to post the macro in “code mode” not just for paste in addon?
is better for someone that can’t be in game :wink:
TY

@blitz, another solid macro right out of the gate! sustained 3.2k on targ dummyx10 mins@ilvl223. Thanks!

[quote quote=60792]Give it a whirl. Lmk how it goes. Blitz’s ctrl modifier for multi-shot is fine because you only need to cast it every few seconds to keep beast cleave up.
I am also doing 1323211 and changed it to Call Pet 1.[/quote]

It is working like a dream…

[quote quote=60985]

Give it a whirl. Lmk how it goes. Blitz’s ctrl modifier for multi-shot is fine because you only need to cast it every few seconds to keep beast cleave up. I am also doing 1323211 and changed it to Call Pet 1.

It is working like a dream..[/quote]

I like it a lot too, i added an extra Kill Command to make that one go off a bit more consistent.
And i liked the barbed shot in the premacro part also, i added that in the 1st configuration also.
And using this with Animal Companion because two pets :).

Added a third configuration also for pvp, only added concussive shot for now.

dWJAhaGEcj6LkjElr2gLAMQeLztOUmOBQs6xcUTk1DjQDsYEL2nsTFv9yedJs(TqduLWqPOgmWWjfhKqsNxj1Xe5CqQfQe1sjLyXkjTCconK8ufltuRdcnrLqnviAYiz6OomvJJc9mvCDkYgvjYwvcyZKsTDLa9ziywuW0ivFtPmsLi9ALignHy8esDsLqoUsqxtP6EKs65qTwcj8xvIQBQiRk1z5lBriffx(YxRkxKDq6IH0mUt6KpPuQJ5fWCvNoxxZIGIuvUZ11SiOiMfBcxvUJOkaP9QoDU60MCXlIMHcliKMrfP7YDwSjAeGr6QYDm7c86QYDwmuB3KyUQuNRoriUaqbmQinUiRkvKvL6eioMFGejEVQZYpiH(SFSQk3jqCm)ajs8EvNLFqc9(MEvNobIJ5hKojJO1RsVtG4y(bhDRSDv7DcehZpy)KTqxLDNaXX8dsOp677vT1jqCm)GCAlBzvLXobIJ5hC0TY2DwbUwlqXqhdlYYDggQ5sMOjmQiDNbUqtqAgLlUJ5iMV6eHyrwUZkW1MfGyCrwvQtGDbeGmKgEV(bs0rrCHBzjkOtjxvUtqdKDMDYsEG0fSlGaKLR60jObYUjosCmhPFq2whDv6DcehZpqIoQbYgEaDKc6uYpWOXtv7DcehZpq6cnq2WdOGoL8dsh7QS7eioMFGe7ciazTQDKycB4bqrJcZydpGosbDkzdsSlGaK1QgiB4bqrJcZydpGosbDk5hC0132QARtG4y(bs3rkeXIGsBw(b50w2YQkJDcehZpq6osHiHfel)GST(Pk0DcehZpq6osHOlMLFqsF7yNl3XSa8QteIfzvPobIJ5hKtBzlRYDwk0P6YLRkxKvL6eioMFGejEVQZYpiH(SFSQk3jqCm)ajs8EvNLFqc9(MEvNobIJ5hKojJO1RsVtG4y(bhDRSDv7DcehZpy)KTqxLDNaXX8dsOp677vT1jqCm)GCAlBzvLXobIJ5hC0TY2DwbUwlqXqhdlYYDggQ5sMOjmQiDNbUqtqAgLlUZkW1MfGyCrwvQtGDbeGmKgEV(bs0rrCHBzjkOtjxvUtqdKDMDYsEG0fSlGaKLR60jObYUjosCmh1w7hKT1rxLENaXX8dKOJAGSHhqhPGoL8dmA8u1ENaXX8dKUqdKn8akOtj)G0XUk7obIJ5hiDhPqelckTz5hKtBzlRQ26eioMFG0DKcrcliw(bzB9tvg7eioMFG0DKcrxml)GK(2XoxUJzb4vNielYQsDcehZpiN2YwwL7yoI5RoriwKLlx1PiRk1jqCm)ajs8EvNLFqc9z)yvvUtG4y(bsK49Qol)Ge69n9QoDcehZpiDsgrRxLENaXX8do6wz7Q27eioMFW(jBHUk7obIJ5hKqF033RARtG4y(b50w2YQkJDcehZp4OBLTRcDNaXX8d2tj7oRaxRfOyOJHfz5odd1Cjt0egvKUZaxOjinJYf3zPqNQl3zf4AZcqmUiRk1jWUacqgsdVx)aj6OiUWTSef0PKRk3jObYoZozjpq6c2fqaYYvD6eioMFGeDudKn8a6if0PKFGrJNQ07eioMFG0fAGSHhqbDk5hKo2vT3jqCm)aj2fqaYAv7iXe2WdGIgfMXgEaDKc6uYgKyxabiRvnq2WdGIgfMXgEaDKc6uYp4ORVTvLDNaXX8dKUJuiIfbL2S8dYPTSLvvBDcehZpq6osHiHfel)GST(PkJDcehZpq6osHOlMLFqsF7yNl3XSa8QteIfzvPobIJ5hSNs2L7yoI5RoriwKLlxUJwCuuvL7mAGKfT4QY7NolfkerrQk3runXIef6SSyuSOSC5wa

Yay! Someone using proper talents!! :slight_smile:

Will try this macro out.

I’ve tried everything I can do/think of. My sim says 4.1k. Ran this macro and all others and cannot get above 3.3k. Not sure what to do. These two macros look like the best ones, going by talents and whatnot. Any help?

Hey guys just got home from work, had plans to work on my tank macro’s today but since im getting so much support and interest in this macro i will be working on this one instead today. I would like to thank all of you for your ideas on how to improve this macro and i will try each idea

@waynetrain The macro stopping when you hold shift is due to you have a key bind set to your shift + macro key. the fix for this problem is in my original post

Open question to the group. How many mobs should we switch to AOE with Mutlshot? 2 or 2+? Thanks!

@sir_ewing omg it took wow long enough to fix that lol. thank you for bringing it to my attention, i will fix it.