Blood 7.3 casual player

I am a very casual player, and am looking for critique for the most “efficient” script/macro. Please feel free to suggest fixes for what I have wrote. I am sure this is modifications of others scripts, but I haven’t modified them in months, so I won’t remember the originator.

Here is what currently use:

Sequences['blood'] = {
  SpecID = 250,
  Author = "ME",
  Talents = "2,1,1,2,1,3,2",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Vampiric Blood",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Mirror",
      },
        "/cast Death Strike",
        "/cast Marrowrend",
        "/cast Blood Boil",
        "/cast Heart Strike",
        "/cast [@player] Death and Decay",
        "/cast [@player] Death and Decay",
        "/castsequence Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Death Strike",
        "/castsequence Blood Boil, Heart Strike, Heart Strike",
        "/castsequence Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blood Boil, Heart Strike",
      KeyRelease={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
    },
  },
}

FYI, I will be submitting the same request for critiques for each class/spec I play. Thanks!

It keeps locking up about 30 seconds in.

Ran the 5dungeon weekly earlier and had no issues. Also just checked on the test dummies and saw no issues.

This is my original DKBLOOD macro minus the Modifier for DS and Consumption. while mine has evolved and moved on I am happy this is still working for you.

All macros are shared or taken from someone else. No matter how well you write it, you’ve taken something from someone else and vice versa. I think it is silly that the addon has an author section because 95% of the macros on this site are ripped from someone else’s macro in some form. The macros I’ve written have also been taken from someone else’s, but I’ve re-written them to fit my needs and play styles.

Even if you didn’t take a single text line from someone else’s macro, trust me, the macro you write will have many like it that have already been written. (Mind you, I’m only addressing the 95% of macro submissions)

I don’t think people care if you wrote it, they just want the best macro available and if you provide that, putting your stamp on it won’t matter one bit.

[quote quote=56488]This is my original DKBLOOD macro minus the Modifier for DS and Consumption. while mine has evolved and moved on I am happy this is still working for you.
[/quote]

I could not remember where I got it from. As Sandwich says I bet alot of these are shared. I know the original Brewmaster that works the best was written by me around 7.0, and I have no idea who even uses it :).

Doesn’t work locks up

[quote quote=56782]Doesn’t work locks up
[/quote]

I use it everyday. You might have copied it wrong.