/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.1 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Empower Rune Weapon
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,0,Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,Heart Strike
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,Death Strike
/castsequence reset=60 0,Outbreak

First off, Ty so much for the effort you put in to this!
I can’t seem to get it to run properly, it locks up on me. Make my guy look like he is is having convulsions on the target dummy. I have the correct talents, and glyphs.

Hi Justin, it’s blood tap. The macro will always try to use it. If you’re using a programmable keyboard, mouse or autohotkey, this is what happens.

Jeremy

Oh nice, I swapped it out, and the convulsions stopped, this macro is amazing, and had brought new life to a tank I had almost given up on, Thank you so much for all of your work in this!!!
Plagues stay on, things die, I live! it rocks!

please explain as to how u fixed this

Hi Tadron!

It does not works for me, please help me to understand the mechanics of this macro!
Plus what does this sentence means “Hi Justin, it’s blood tap. The macro will always try to use it. If you’re using a programmable keyboard, mouse or autohotkey, this is what happens.”?

Thx

/startattack
/cast [combat]Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat]Vampiric Blood
/cast [combat] Blood Tap
/cast [combat] Bone Shield
/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

This is for that your CD’s are constantly on cooldown.
I didn’t write Icebound Fortitude in the macro, because i like to have this big CD ready then i need it.

/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.1 0,0,0,0,0,0,Empower Rune Weapon
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,Heart Strike
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,Death Strike

This code is for your rotation. It will use Outbreak ever 60 seconds and will try to use Death Strike, Rune Strike, Hearth Strike, Blood Boil, Empower Rune Weapon, Horn of Winter, in this order.

Because of /cast [combat] Blood Tap your character´constantly try to use Blood Tap and will look a little bit dumb.

Hi Tadron!

Thank you for your quick reply!
I have a boosted lvl90 blood DK, so the problem is that i dont know how to play with it. Thats why i looked for easy solutions, like your macro.
I have the talents and glyphs what u recommend, and despite of it the macro does not works for me. By using the macro, the runic power just generating, but not consuming. Maybe i did something wrong with the macro toolkit? I downloaded that addon, than opened the macro interface, clicked on the extend button, copyed the macro, than pushed save. Thats all or i missed something?
By using the macro i have only 30k DPS at 500 ilvl, which i think should be much much more, with a properly used character. And because of this i simply dont enjoy playing with the DK, despite its a beast. With my main which is a 570 BM, i many times see a DK tank with 300k+ dmg! WTF?? This is higher than my BM DPS.
So i must do something wrong, please help me!

Thanks and Regards,
Terrorka

Hello Terrorka,

in the last days i modified the macro, so it could help you.
Hear is the new one:

/startattack
/cast [combat]Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat]Vampiric Blood
/cast [combat] Blood Tap
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/castsequence reset=0.001 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.001 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Empower Rune Weapon
/castsequence reset=0.001 0,0,0,0,0,0,Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=0.001 0,0,0,0,0,Heart Strike
/castsequence reset=0.001 0,0,0,0,Death Strike
/castsequence reset=0.001 0,0,0,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=0.001 0,0,Death Strike

Please try it out and write your result in the comments.

Hi Tadron. I still can’t get this to work. when im attacking a dummy, it looks like im humping it. im using the same build and glyphs.

Hi Tadron!

It does work, BUT! When iam using your old macro + death strike manually (because its just generates runepower not consumes) makes much higher dps than your new one!
On a raider training dummy 10-15K is the difference.
I cant decide that am i doing something wrong, or the macro:)!

But despite of the dps fact, the macro does work, and thank u so much for it!

Regards

Hi Tadron!

Can you please update the AOE part too, because it absolutely does not works! Thank you so much in advance!

Regards

/startattack /targetenemy [noharm,dead] /castsequence reset=target/1.9 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null /cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell /cast [combat] Vampiric Blood /cast [combat] Bone Shield /cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,0,Remorseless Winter /castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter /castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,Empower Rune Weapon /castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,Rune Strike /castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,Blood Boil /castsequence reset=0.7 0,Death Strike

Added icy touch plague strike blood boil opener to this … helped out alot with target swaps and i use GLYPH OF OUTBREAK just incase i have no runes to re apply my dots on a target swap as well … therefor took it right out of the macro … and also removed heart strike… i find it useless anyways especially if you glyph blood boil and have rolling blood talent which is a must for this macro as well :slight_smile:

528 no gems no enchants with some PVE DPS gear hitting 130k dps on Cele’s and Ordos … was even complimented on my tanking abilities … IF THEY ONLY KNEW RIGHT GUYS … LOL

Private msg me if you have any questions just to keep the thread post clean and easy to find those macros… i check my account daily and reply daily as well up to 10x a day :slight_smile:

UGH … can someone tell me how to set up those nice lil black boxes and such :slight_smile: LOL

Dear Peter Nørgaard,

you ‘humping’ the dummby because of /cast [combat] Blood Tap.
If you delete this action your deathknight will stop doing it.

[quote quote=15684]/startattack
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=target/1.9 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Vampiric Blood
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,0,Remorseless Winter
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,Empower Rune Weapon
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,0,Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=0.7 0,Death Strike[/quote] Dis one is really doing the job for me! Ty for quoting it Brad =)

post my opinion apon testing below.

This Macro Does not work, it does the rotation it was written but Remorseless Winter Does not activate. When i change the reset= from 0.7 to either 0.1 or 1 it works on Remorseless Winter but Rune Strike does not work instead. So i consider this a faulty macro.