Blood (Tank) – 5.1

Thanks Baboulas7 for providing a few macros, close but there were some stuff that had to be changed to make it smooth. I hope you guys enjoy it. If you can make it any better please post your version to let us know.

This is an Extended Macro ← Click for more info

I included an Alt modifier to refresh the diseases in case they either get resisted or for some reason they ran out.

This macro was made for Roiling Blood and Blood Tap talents, watch out for multiple spasms animation lol is completely normal.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Death Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=target/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=5 Heart Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike
/cast [combat] Blood Tap
/cast [combat] Bone Shield
/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

Save the free proc Blood runes for Death and Decay, use the extra free Blood Boils if there is 4 or more targets.

Cooldowns Macro Optional:

/cast Rune Tap
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Icebound Fortitude
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

[quote quote=5367]Thanks Baboulas7 for providing a few macros, close but there were some stuff that had to be changed to make it smooth. I hope you guys enjoy it. If you can make it any better please post your version to let us know.
Attention! This is a Super Duper Macro ← Click for more info
Attention! I included an Alt modifier to refresh the diseases in case they either get resisted or for some reason they ran out.
Information! This macro was made for Roiling Blood and Blood Tap talents, watch out for multiple spasms animation lol is completely normal.
English

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=target/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=5 Heart Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike
/cast [combat] Blood Tap
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

Information! Save the free proc Blood runes for Death and Decay, use the extra free Blood Boils if there is 4 or more targets.
Cooldowns Macro Optional:
English

/cast Rune Tap
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Icebound Fortitude
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

[/quote]

This one is awesome Luis…When are the Prot Pally macro coming+ :smiley:

Luis i just wanted to tell u i like what u have done with this macro. ive been playing around with it today and i believe its the most elegant macro one could get in the current state of things. Kudos!

Thanks guys, this macro in particular took me about 2 days to finish it. It was a bit of a pain making sure all was smooth. But I’m glad you guys like it.

Tomorrow I resume classes again in college, so the updates might come in the weekends. Just tell Blizzard to stop breaking things :wink:

Keep doing what ur doing Luis…this forum kinda changed my WoW experience…and ive played since 2005 :smiley:

With the exception of my toon looking like he’s going into convusions due to Blood Tap, It’s perfect man. Grats again.

Luis i changed some things if u do not mind and for me works a little better now plus i have more dps output. i do not know if the rest of the guys will like it.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,anti-magic shell
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,blood boil
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=target/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=5 Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike
/cast [combat] Blood Tap

Luis your tank macro and bm hunter macro are great. I was curious if there is any way to add the talent Conversion to the macro. I’ve tried several different ways but no luck.

i wa s wondering what type of macro this is and how it works per line is it a multihot bar macro or a single button macro

"/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Soul Reaper

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Rune Strike/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Death Strike/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter/castsequence reset=target/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null/castsequence reset=5 Heart Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike/cast [combat] Blood Tap/cast [combat] Bone Shield/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon/use [combat] 13/use [combat] 14/startattack

"

it is a one button spammable macro with cast priority

Hello Robert, I’m afraid it would not be possible to add Conversion to the macro due to the way it works. We can put it but it does not mean it will do its job right. More likely by including it on the rotation it will run off too quick because the macro will use Rune Strike wich spends Runic Power and when you reach 0 it will wear off.

A way to fix that would be to remove Rune Strike from the macro but still have the problem of being a toggle spell and it would be removed if is casted repeatedly. There are a few ways to work around that by either putting it in a null or between a long rotation but it could be a waste if is fired off when you do not needed.

The smartest way is to add it as a modifier in the macro or just keep it on the bar for those oh crap moments.

anyone else having a problem where i still use Plague Strike and Icy Touch without Alt being pressed so i am constantly using frost and unholy runes on those rather then DS

Hello Naergoth, is intended when you change targets. But you can always try to reset in combat. It was made this way as a safe so did not have to worry about it if a new target came later after a mob died and could not refresh diseases.

Modify the line to this:

/castsequence reset=combat/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null

By adding combat it will only do it once to the first target, after that if it wears off then you would have to use Alt to refresh them. It will reset after you have left combat.

Hopefully that solves your problem.

That works perfectly! As always Luis you are the Great one. Thanks

how do i ass a modifier to a macro liek i want ot cast dg on normla click but on shift or control i want it to cast gorefiends grasp

guys this is the best one button i have done so far pls help me improve it

/castsequence [nocombat] reset=1 ice touch
/castsequence reset=3 death strike,heart strike,rune strike,rune strike,death strike,blood boil,rune strike,Plague Strike,blood tap,rune strike
/cast bone shield
/castsequence reset=20 horn of winter
/cast anti-magic shell

i cant edit the above post so i type here one more version of the macro

/castsequence reset=3 Plague Strike,Icy Touch,death strike,blood boil,heart strike,rune strike,rune strike,death strike,blood boil,rune strike,Plague Strike,blood tap,blood boil,rune strike,heart strike
/castsequence Plague Leech,horn of winter
/cast bone shield
/cast anti-magic shell

does more dps but there is still something missing and i cant figure out what.

[quote quote=4007]i cant edit the above post so i type here one more version of the macro /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=3 Plague Strike,Icy Touch,death strike,blood boil,heart strike,rune strike,rune strike,death strike,blood boil,rune strike,Plague Strike,blood tap,blood boil,rune strike,heart strike
/castsequence Plague Leech,horn of winter
/cast bone shield
/cast anti-magic shell does more dps but there is still something missing and i cant figure out what. [/quote]

Hi Folks,

i’ve tried Baboulas’ macro and it works for a little while but then locks up for anywhere btw 3 to 5 secs, sometimes longer, due to depleted runes. Ive got a rune dumper which i use as well next to this button however it seems not to fix this.

It’s been a while since anyone has posted anything for blood dk’s, would love to get some “loving” for this class:). Thanks in advance.

i changed some things in the macro and now the only thing is missing is the perfect rotation to the last sequence witch i am not able to find

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Dancing Rune Weapon
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,bone shield
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,anti-magic shell
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,horn of winter
/castsequence reset=3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,blood boil,heart strike,death strike,rune strike,soul reaper,rune strike,blood boil,rune strike,rune strike,death strike,rune strike,Plague Strike,blood tap,Necrotic Strike,rune strike,rune strike,blood boil,blood tap,Necrotic Strike,Pestilence

[quote quote=5267]i changed some things in the macro and now the only thing is missing is the perfect rotation to the last sequence witch i am not able to find /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Dancing Rune Weapon
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,bone shield
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,anti-magic shell
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,horn of winter
/castsequence reset=3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,blood boil,heart strike,death strike,rune strike,soul reaper,rune strike,blood boil,rune strike,rune strike,death strike,rune strike,Plague Strike,blood tap,Necrotic Strike,rune strike,rune strike,blood boil,blood tap,Necrotic Strike,Pestilence [/quote]

Hi baboulas7, thanks for the update.

Is there a option for me to turn this into a normal castsequence macro rather than a swap hotbar type setup? I am assuming that is what this is? I have got absolutely no idea how to set up one of those, even after reading the guides on here. I attempted to re-write this macro you posted into a castsequence macro, followed by /cast horn of winter, plague leech etc but thats not working for me. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.