first of you dont need to have “/petautocastoff [group] Growl”,
“/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl”, in the macro now

have you tryed this out what are your outputs and details please put them up so we can take a look at

You sure about that? It has been automatically turning of growl as soon as I join any party or raid since the pre-patch went live.

growl commands DO NOT NEED TO BE THERE read the patch notes

The old tried and true:
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
is no longer needed for dungeons:

Due to this and addon issues with “Time Walking” Dungeons, I no longer include it in my macros. In fact I got reports of it actually turn grow on in dungeons, and getting Hunters kicked from group.

SO HUNTERS NOW NEED TO BE AWARE OF YOUR GROW SETTINGS AT ALL TIMES!

I can tell you that I am 100% sure Growl is getting turned off during raids/dungeons. I am a vanilla old school raider that just came back to game, have been raiding non-stop and I have not had to do anything with Growl at all; it just turns off when it’s supposed to be turned off.

I’m curious about something.

Are you saying Killer Cobra is better than Aspect of the Beast?

EDIT: Are you aware that “The Apex Predator’s Claw” gives you 5% damage to your pets +Predator’s Thirst, +Endurance Training, +Pathfinding all at the same time.

I’m going to test the macro and get back to you.

There’s also a Weak Aura that tells you when Growl is on I believe.

Yes I tested Months ago in beta, I had complaints of it turning grow back on in my old beta macro thread.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/bfa-bm-hunter-macros-from-beta/page/3/#post-60133

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/bfa-bm-hunter-macros-from-beta/page/3/#post-60078

Beside I am the most Familiar With:

/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl

As I am the original author of it. It was my very first original macro that I wrote over 12 years ago, as a stand alone macro; Long before GSE or even the old WoWLazyMacros Plugin for MacroBank addon and this site. I am the first to ever post it on this site, and use it in the old WoWLazyMacros Plugin, and GS macros, as well as the GSE macros. I am very proud of it and really hate to see it go. I never would have removed if it hadn’t caused problems!

Not according to WoWhead: Best Beast Mastery Hunter Talent Tree Builds - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - Guides - Wowhead

Tier 7 (Level 100) Talents for BM Hunter

Aspect of the Beast: This talent provides both offense and defense. It buffs the damage of your pet’s basic attack (Claw, Bite, or Smack) by 30%. In Battle for Azeroth, basic attacks deal a lot of damage, so this is a nice boost for both single target and AoE (since basic attacks are beast cleaved). Additionally, it makes the pet specialization passives 50% better which is also great since they are powerful in their own right. In most cases, this is the talent of choice currently.

Killer Cobra: When Bestial Wrath is active, your Cobra Shot resets the cooldown of Kill Command. This talent has lost some value compared to Legion since Cobra Shot reduces the cooldown of Kill Command by 1 sec now. Normally you only need to cast about 2 Cobra Shots to reset it anyway, so reducing that to 1 isn’t that great. That being said, it’s still a competitive single target talent for those who enjoy the gameplay this talent provides.

Spitting Cobra: Summons a stationary snake that spits venom at your target for 20 sec. You also gain 2 extra Focus per sec while the snake is active. Numerically, this talent is currently under tuned, and it has one fatal flaw: The snake’s range is only about 25 yards, which severely limits its usefulness (if you were at 30 yards from the boss and used it, the snake wouldn’t be able to attack at all). Not recommended as long as it has this range restriction.

@Fireone, are you sure it’s not the “/petassist” you have in your macro that’s causing the issues and not Growl? cuz just testing your script on dummy, I can see after I recall it, it tries to go back to attack the dummy.

I have Zero problems with this script. Its melting face for anything that gets in front of me. ????

I’m really glad that you say this is working great for you. You do you boo!!
For me I lose 500+ dps for several reasons, one you might want to research what is the best talents these days. It is obvious that you are still in the dark ages while the rest of us are cozy with electricity and lights. Others have kindly suggested corrections with theory and proof to back it up. It is ok to say you didn’t know that and thanks for the help. I’ll be the first to say I don’t know shit about these macros has much as the founders and those that have been doing it for years. With that said, Do you boo, Do you!!! You have all the answers and we are wrong.

That’s one hell of a face melting script. I’ll assume the period is the face melting script.

You didnt get the memo, obviously. “.” is how u enable god mode…but be weary, with great “.” comes great responsibilty!